+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALI2K535

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Doc's Request.
10-10-2014
Med's Request
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
5-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
19-03-2015
PCC shall be attested from Foreign Office?? or we can submit without the MOFA attestation??

dusode

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
------->
Nomination.....
------->
AOR Received.
------->
IELTS Request
------->
File Transfer...
------->
Med's Request
------->
Med's Done....
------->
Interview........
------->
Passport Req..
------->
VISA ISSUED...
------->
LANDED..........
------->
kb_virgo2003 said:
Hi All,

During filling forms for FSW, i can see a section in which we need to define assets, liabilities & POF. Below are my questions:

Assets:
1) I have a home for which I have paid 90% of payment. I am waiting for possession. Can i declare it as a asset? No. you need possession
2) If yes, original value of home is 42.5L INR out of which I have paid around 38.25L INR. So Shall i declare house value as 38.25L or 42.5? N/A3)
Also, I we assess market value of my home has increased, so shall i need to declare original value or increased value as per market? N/A
4) Also, amount I am going to show in Proof of Funds(POF) can also be included in Assets? Yes

Liability:
5) For above home I have took loan of 23L out of which 18.75 has been disbursed, rest is pending. So i believe I need to show liability as per current situation as 18.75L - principal amount i have already paid. You will need a bank statement of 3-6 months, so if this is applicable then YES

Proof of funds:
6) As per information given we can show Fixed Deposit(FD) as proof of fund. So my question is do we need to declare it as per its value as original FD amount + interest or Original FD amount only. FD+ Interest
7) Apart from FD and Liquid amount in account, can we show any other POF? You can show owned possessions

Cool Also, I have some liabilities, will it make any effect to my application. I mean because to liability, can my application be rejected as well?

Your networth should be more than the required amount. You can calculate Net Worth = Assest - Liabilities

Please reply. Thanks.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Alvinyu said:
Thanks Ashif. Unfornately my application is already on the way....
Would they reject my application because of this?
As i am only claiming the experience of 2-3 years, it should be sufficient right?
Dont worry then brother...

If they require updated one, they will request a newer...

Just be cool... 8) 8)

Alauddin.Ahmed

Jan 10, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear superior,
Regarding NOC of 0013 or 0015 Match with my Job responsibilities::::::::::::::::::::::

Iam little bit confused as they have mention some senior designations. I have done my BBA and MBA and doing job as Zonal sales Manager in Sales distribution department.Please help me and reply ASAP,Iam just a single click away from you.I will highly appreciate your cordial cooperation and support.

Please find the major Job duties :
• Develop and implement a regional distribution plan for the commercial region through effective and efficient management of the financial resources, distributors, sales forces of distributors in order to ensure optimum availability of the products in line with commercial regional strategy.

• Ensure effective regional planning for a robust implementation of national brand campaigns/cycles and promotional programs for mass market through effective utilization of the resources in order to create optimum impact on the retailers & consumers at point-of-purchase and thereby achieve brand objectives and sales targets for the cycles/campaigns.

• Develop and implement a regional sales strategy for mass market in order to achieve acquisition targets.

• Develop and lead an efficient and effective regional team through on-the-job training, coaching,
motivation, direction, guidance and support in order to ensure superior executions of all distribution & trade marketing activities in the region over the competitors.

• Provide input to RCH in selecting, appointing distributors (whenever necessary as per business requirement and long term plan) and lead the regional team in executing such changes by providing multilevel support to the ZSMs.
• Ensure that the regional team is effectively utilizing all standard reports from the sales support for day-to-day decision making to run the business operations.

Thanks
Alauddin

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
isti84 said:
If i open new bank account and show the all money as proof of fund...will it be ok so loan payment transaction will not be visible there in statement? Will CIC accept it if the account is created newly. ?
Its not mentioned anywhere about the maturity..but its better to have maturity..

In ur case u may open a new acc but for this case u can ignore the bank statement...Take just Bank cert....

Good luck...:D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
BUNZ said:
Hi Guys..
I want to know the procedure of adding information once the application is with CIO.
I would be sending my application next Monday (12/05). My contact address and job would change in june and my visa status would change once I get it. I am an Indian national currently working in the U.K. My visa would expire on May 15th and I am planning to renew it.

Please help. Thank You..

If everything goes fine then u will get ur application file number on aorund 2 months...After then u can add the required info/docs to ur file...:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
it_engg said:
I am showing 1 years Fixed deposits as proof.

should i write equivalent amount in cad in "Assets " or "Settlement funds"?
In both section this will be shown....:)

nithyaindia

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO File Transfered toColombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
11-06-2015
monika3142 said:
DEAR seniors...furthermore i have one more doubt...as for the funds...i am filling my forms today...so i calculated according to todays exchange rate in the schedule 3 form...but wen d form reaches CIO...as d dollar rate keeps on fluctuating...will it make any difference...
Let me know you entered the amount equivalent to CAD ? Can you give screenshot i didnt fill anything i have sent my application as well :'(

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dusode said:
Better to transfer in her account a FD of the required amount in ur case $4,000. Then get a certificate of both savings and FDR statement signed by bank manager
+1 dusode for ur assistance to the thread members...:D :-*

vinodpopli

Aug 1, 2013
Hi Frds,

I have one query regarding the points. If my education (Master of commerce) equal to Master in canada then how much points I will get. Is it 22 or 23. If you say 23 points then please advice how can it be.

Also I have checked on Cic site and they have mentioned it the below thing.

when you apply.

Education Maximum 25 points
University degree at the Doctoral (PhD) level or equalNote de bas de page 1 25 points
University degree at the Master's level or equal OR University level entry-to-practice professional degree (or equalNote de bas de page 1). Occupation related to the degree must be:
• NOC 2011 Skill Level A, and
• licensed by a provincial regulatory body.
Note: Degree program must be in one of these fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine, or Pharmacy. 23 points

Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equalNote de bas de page 1 (at least one must be for a program of at least three years) 22 points[/b]

So in the Note :- they have mentioned that Degree program must be in one of these fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine, or Pharmacy.

Please clarify my dobut.

Thanks friends

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
vinodpopli said:
Hi Frds,

I have one query regarding the points. If my education (Master of commerce) equal to Master in canada then how much points I will get. Is it 22 or 23. If you say 23 points then please advice how can it be.

Also I have checked on Cic site and they have mentioned it the below thing.

when you apply.

Education Maximum 25 points
University degree at the Doctoral (PhD) level or equalNote de bas de page 1 25 points
University degree at the Master's level or equal OR University level entry-to-practice professional degree (or equalNote de bas de page 1). Occupation related to the degree must be:
• NOC 2011 Skill Level A, and
• licensed by a provincial regulatory body.
Note: Degree program must be in one of these fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine, or Pharmacy. 23 points

Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equalNote de bas de page 1 (at least one must be for a program of at least three years) 22 points[/b]

So in the Note :- they have mentioned that Degree program must be in one of these fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine, or Pharmacy.

Please clarify my dobut.

Thanks friends

U will get 22 point...
If u have the masters on specifically on these fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine, or Pharmacy then u would get 23.. :) :)

dusode

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
------->
Nomination.....
------->
AOR Received.
------->
IELTS Request
------->
File Transfer...
------->
Med's Request
------->
Med's Done....
------->
Interview........
------->
Passport Req..
------->
VISA ISSUED...
------->
LANDED..........
------->
ashif_eee said:
+1 dusode for ur assistance to the thread members...:D :-*
Thanks ashif. +1 to you as well for the immense support you have been giving to everyone

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Alauddin.Ahmed said:
Dear superior,
Regarding NOC of 0013 or 0015 Match with my Job responsibilities::::::::::::::::::::::

Iam little bit confused as they have mention some senior designations. I have done my BBA and MBA and doing job as Zonal sales Manager in Sales distribution department.Please help me and reply ASAP,Iam just a single click away from you.I will highly appreciate your cordial cooperation and support.

Please find the major Job duties :
• Develop and implement a regional distribution plan for the commercial region through effective and efficient management of the financial resources, distributors, sales forces of distributors in order to ensure optimum availability of the products in line with commercial regional strategy.

• Ensure effective regional planning for a robust implementation of national brand campaigns/cycles and promotional programs for mass market through effective utilization of the resources in order to create optimum impact on the retailers & consumers at point-of-purchase and thereby achieve brand objectives and sales targets for the cycles/campaigns.

• Develop and implement a regional sales strategy for mass market in order to achieve acquisition targets.

• Develop and lead an efficient and effective regional team through on-the-job training, coaching,
motivation, direction, guidance and support in order to ensure superior executions of all distribution & trade marketing activities in the region over the competitors.

• Provide input to RCH in selecting, appointing distributors (whenever necessary as per business requirement and long term plan) and lead the regional team in executing such changes by providing multilevel support to the ZSMs.
• Ensure that the regional team is effectively utilizing all standard reports from the sales support for day-to-day decision making to run the business operations.

Thanks
Alauddin
0015, but as far as my knowledge goes, your job title also needs to be in correspondence with example titles - that's what i've been told. for example in your case that could be marketing vice-president – trade, broadcasting and other services"".. see if you could match it with this... i think that in CIC office in CA they will be looking for example title, and your LO will pay attention to your job duties.. this is how I was instructed. good luck!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
BanuManu4786 said:
Any one got the File ID yet for FSW 2014?
Bro,

In our time FSW13, it took nearly 2 months for getting app number/PER....(first 4 month applicants app.).. :)

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Some Confusion

Dear Ashif Bhai,

Do I need to submit photocopy of my BD NID card? My NID card address and Passport Current address don't match, will it create any problem?

Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.