+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
What would be the "To Date" for my current occupation & present address? (In "Schedule A- Background/Declaration" question # 8 and 12).

Should I leave it blank or give the date of my signing the document?

please let me know.

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
randev said:
Based on so many of the posts here, I believe the hot occupations again are going to be 1112 and 2174. It is hard to judge when the caps for these two occupations will fill up, but here are a few things to consider:

1) Last year,too, these two occupations had the highest number of applications and filled up the fastest. If I remember correctly, 1112 and 2174 filled up within a space of three and four weeks, respectively. The bottleneck for many applicants last year was getting their credentials evaluated by an ECA (CIC introduced the ECA requirement for the first time in 2013). Many did not know that one of the ECAs - WES - is capable of doing an evaluation within a week. So, they ended up sending to one of the other evaluation services and ended up getting delayed. This time around people are more experienced and many have credential evaluations from last year.

2) The biggest reason why people apply through FSWP is that FSWP is one of the few immigration programs that allows people to migrate without a valid job offer (it is next to impossible to get a job in Canada if you are applying from abroad - trust me I have tried!). SK accepted 250 applications for its provincial nomination program without a valid job offer from a SK employer on the 1st of January this year - it received 250 applications on the first day itself! For certain occupations, NS immigration also allowed applicants without a job offer to apply for provincial nomination this year. While it is not clear whether their cap of 150 nominations has been reached, based on the very high level of interest in the NS forum, I believe it may have very well filled its quota.

Moral of the story: Immigration to Canada is very highly competitive, especially for those very few programs that do not require a valid employment offer.

IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO FILE YOUR APPLICATION ASAP. BUT MAKE SURE, I REPEAT MAKE SURE, THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS ACCURATELY COMPLETED!
Valid points. I second you.

Think_Positive

May 7, 2014
Dear Admin,

Kindly remove the wrong entry for NOC 112. I belong to NOC 1112. Really appreciate those who build and maintain the spreadsheet. Good luck to everyone!

Think positive!

preet05

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
hello...

QUERY regd DD..

SUPPOSE WE CREATE A DD FROM BANK IN WHICH WE DONOT HOLD ACCOUNT. ....WHEN IT WILL BE ENCHASHED IF GOD WANTS... :) .HOW WILL WE COME TO KNOW ...??..WHEATHER WE HAVE TO CONTACT BANK TO CONFIRM ITS DEDUCTION OR THERE IS SOME OTHER WAY OUT....???

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
randev said:
Based on so many of the posts here, I believe the hot occupations again are going to be 1112 and 2174. It is hard to judge when the caps for these two occupations will fill up, but here are a few things to consider:

1) Last year,too, these two occupations had the highest number of applications and filled up the fastest. If I remember correctly, 1112 and 2174 filled up within a space of three and four weeks, respectively. The bottleneck for many applicants last year was getting their credentials evaluated by an ECA (CIC introduced the ECA requirement for the first time in 2013). Many did not know that one of the ECAs - WES - is capable of doing an evaluation within a week. So, they ended up sending to one of the other evaluation services and ended up getting delayed. This time around people are more experienced and many have credential evaluations from last year.

2) The biggest reason why people apply through FSWP is that FSWP is one of the few immigration programs that allows people to migrate without a valid job offer (it is next to impossible to get a job in Canada if you are applying from abroad - trust me I have tried!). SK accepted 250 applications for its provincial nomination program without a valid job offer from a SK employer on the 1st of January this year - it received 250 applications on the first day itself! For certain occupations, NS immigration also allowed applicants without a job offer to apply for provincial nomination this year. While it is not clear whether their cap of 150 nominations has been reached, based on the very high level of interest in the NS forum, I believe it may have very well filled its quota.

Moral of the story: Immigration to Canada is very highly competitive, especially for those very few programs that do not require a valid employment offer.

IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO FILE YOUR APPLICATION ASAP. BUT MAKE SURE, I REPEAT MAKE SURE, THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS ACCURATELY COMPLETED!
+1 Thanks for the information!

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Seniors, One Silly Question

How important is the sign, Cos each of my sign on each document is different, we can find atleast 4 differences in each :)

bharadwaj1883

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015 Schedule4 and 4a
Nomination.....
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
19-12-2015
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2016
LANDED..........
Mostly in Aug 2016
Sathyam said:
Hi Seniors, One Silly Question

How important is the sign, Cos each of my sign on each document is different, we can find atleast 4 differences in each :)
Please make sure to keep one sign as it may leads to confusion to the vo. I cant say that they will reject the application but chances of keeping it on hold is maximum. Its just my opnion. seniors may answer it efficiently.

Regards,
bharadwaj1883

devanshu

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

Can somebody please help me with Steps/ milestone list for the Canada Immigration process; as in, what should be the plan of action. My wife's occupation is in the NOC list. I dont know how to start up the process.

Plz help..

nepsam

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
preet05 said:
hello...

QUERY regd DD..

SUPPOSE WE CREATE A DD FROM BANK IN WHICH WE DONOT HOLD ACCOUNT. ....WHEN IT WILL BE ENCHASHED IF GOD WANTS... :) .HOW WILL WE COME TO KNOW ...??..WHEATHER WE HAVE TO CONTACT BANK TO CONFIRM ITS DEDUCTION OR THERE IS SOME OTHER WAY OUT....???
U dun need to hab a bank ac to make a dd from that bank.to know if dd has been encashed or not timely check with DA bank from where dd was made

nshivani

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Guys,

Can anyone from past experience let us know as to when would the list of applications per NOC received ,be updated?

Thanks

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
End of this week you can expect a updated list.
nshivani said:
Guys,

Can anyone from past experience let us know as to when would the list of applications per NOC received ,be updated?

Thanks

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Hi,

My question is also the same as nepsam.
When will my CC be charged?

Will CIC inform you thru email that they have received your application?
Please reply.
Thanks.

Pepeflakes

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
PER-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 2015, 3rd line on Mar 2015
LANDED..........
summer 2015 :)
nepsam said:
When can I expect dd encashment after file submission?
3 months approx

Pepeflakes

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
PER-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App