+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
CI_DREAM said:
yes it is mandatory.

imm0008_3e (economic_class) form section-11 ask you to provide evidence of your money.
+1 to you too buddy for providing additional references.

frasiercrane

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD encashed...: 26-11-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014 2nd line update: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015 3rd line update: 16-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 DM: 15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
sachinfsw said:
Hi,
I was thinking of getting credentials assessed by WES and had a question. I have done B.E. from VTU, Belgaum and i found details on net on how to get attested copy of transcripts.

On WES website , it is mentioned that marksheets, degree certificate also need to be attested from Registrar/Controller.
Q1. Is transcript in sealed envelope not sufficient enough for WES ?

Q2 . How will i go about getting marksheets attested ? Should i send this along with the request for transcripts through post ?

Please do share your experience . Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Sachin
Hi Sachin;

A sealed transcript is enough for WES. I had sent just the sealed transcript, since it is stamped and signed by the designated people at University.

I did not send attested photocopies instead just photocopies of all mark sheets & degree certificate. Examination Comptroller attestation is only required when you don't have transcript. Transcript is safer. I had ordered for 5 transcripts with an idea I might need more later for some reason; luckily I opened one to see what was on it. It had all the information about subjects, grades, scores, special university certificate paper, stamp, signature. In fact I sent the opened one to CIC with my application.

I also sent the syllabus of my course year as well as I sent a cover letter.

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
Mayur553 said:
So any idea they are reviewing application of which date as of now??
16-21st May for CC charge as well as DD encashment.

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fukrey said:
true on the medical request rain. but hopefully not just these but quite a few of 07 May candidates should also be on this list of medical request as immutable is a case of per date of 05 August so not very early even in the 07 May applicant group
Yes... Agree... As per the PER date calculation NDVO is working till 1st week of August applicants at least.. And as per the background checking process ( No one knows what the process) and clearance NDVO will be issuing MRs... No surprise if any 8th May guy can even get MR before 7 May...because PER for 8th May guys is around 10th or 11th August... I am 8th May guy with PER on 12th thats why I am writing this ;D ;D ;D 8) 8)

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
urgent advice required on PCC issue!

I am Pakistani and my wife is Bangladeshi national. after obtaining per (Alhamdulillah) I have started working towards getting pcc so that I would be ready with it when VO asks me to submit it.

according to instructions on cic, every individual who is 18 years old and have lived anywhere for more than 6 months must obtain a pcc from there.

as I m Pakistani, I obtained my pcc easily, also my wife got her pcc from Bangladesh. now when I went to apply pcc for my wife from Pakistan (she is here with me since 2009 but on visit visa which is issued to her annually, no family stay or family visa type thing for Bangladeshi and indian nationals :( ) the authorities said we cant issue pcc to a foreign national living on visit visa, that's the government policy!

I have tried to get it through some "chaye paani" (u know here everything can be done through chaye paani!) but still they said they cant do this cos this will call for government inquiry that how come a pcc was issued to a Bangladeshi or indian national (due to PK and BD/Ind govt clashes these nationals are not facilitated well).

after disappointment I called back to my consultant in Toronto and explained him the situation, he said he is aware of this govt policy and that cio has no issues if there are some govt policies for certain countries in some regards like this one, still he will need to speak with cio official to confirm an exemption for my wife's Pakistani pcc, which they normally do.

any advice on this issue? any similar experience from around the world that can help me? any information that I can use as help? should I be worried about this issue? will it going to effect my application? what else can I do? any solution?

thanks

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capri25.yashu said:
ECAS STATUS - In Process
We received your application for permanent residence on May 15, 2014.

hope this is PER!!
yes brother this is PER, congrats. good luck.

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
kamsy said:
Hi Guys,

I am 5th june applicant. No updates on the PER still. Any idea, is there a way to contact CIC and find out if my application being processed or not? Please help guys. Really worried. Any contact number or Email id to ask queries.. Please share!
CIC is currently work on applicants from mid-May. You need to be patient.
Do not worry too much.
Keep an eye on the spreadsheet data.
FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

and you can also enter your data
FSWP 2014 Entry : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

Good Luck.

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
Please help me about police clearance issues.. As much as I want to get my police clearance in Libya but unfortunately due to current situation in Libya getting one is impossible.... They are on war and all police stations are closed...

Can others please do some advice on what will I do..both me and my wife were nurses in Libya..

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thks a lot strangers !!

+1 to you for keeping the spirits high :)

Good luck for your 3rd attempt !!

strangersr said:
first of all, i want to thank everyone for their input on my case, especially neel-here and Kaneddarescueme.

i want to report that i "won the battle" with our BC office, and they will be issuing me another original TRF, since they said themselves on their website that we are entitled to two copies. by "we", i mean immigration applicants. thank you neel-here and Kaneddarescueme again for your help, i wouldn't be able to to this without your help! 8)

i've decided to reapply, and that is going to happen probably late october - mid november. so, by then, i will be probably another silent reader, depending on the time and my abilities to follow this thread.

it must be a third time charm! if not, somebody will be sorry if stranger gets mad! :mad:

good luck to all of you who are still waiting and i'm REALLY AND HONESTLY happy for all of you who already received your visas and others who are just about to! and a bit jealous, i might add. i hope that i wont see many of you still on this thread by the time i apply again - hopefully, you all gonna be packing and booking your flights!

see ya in couple of months! cheers!

alwaysonnet

May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
File Transfer...
04-12-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2015<br>Third line ... : 28-01-2015<br>Decision made ... : 07-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2015
Just now I realised that I signed all the photos with the following details are the back

1) DOB
2) Full Name
3) Passport Number

Will it be any problem as I missed to write the date of photo taken. In fact I kept inside the envelope provided by photo studio with date written on top of it.

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smharry said:
Thank you Ashif !!!
Sorry could not find you on SS, when was your CC charged, and at what time your application was received at CIC?

fukrey

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
if you have a consultant in toronto who can speak with cic and assures this is not an issue you should be at ease
farhaantariq said:
urgent advice required on PCC issue!

I am Pakistani and my wife is Bangladeshi national. after obtaining per (Alhamdulillah) I have started working towards getting pcc so that I would be ready with it when VO asks me to submit it.

according to instructions on cic, every individual who is 18 years old and have lived anywhere for more than 6 months must obtain a pcc from there.

as I m Pakistani, I obtained my pcc easily, also my wife got her pcc from Bangladesh. now when I went to apply pcc for my wife from Pakistan (she is here with me since 2009 but on visit visa which is issued to her annually, no family stay or family visa type thing for Bangladeshi and indian nationals :( ) the authorities said we cant issue pcc to a foreign national living on visit visa, that's the government policy!

I have tried to get it through some "chaye paani" (u know here everything can be done through chaye paani!) but still they said they cant do this cos this will call for government inquiry that how come a pcc was issued to a Bangladeshi or indian national (due to PK and BD/Ind govt clashes these nationals are not facilitated well).

after disappointment I called back to my consultant in Toronto and explained him the situation, he said he is aware of this govt policy and that cio has no issues if there are some govt policies for certain countries in some regards like this one, still he will need to speak with cio official to confirm an exemption for my wife's Pakistani pcc, which they normally do.

any advice on this issue? any similar experience from around the world that can help me? any information that I can use as help? should I be worried about this issue? will it going to effect my application? what else can I do? any solution?

thanks

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Theus17 said:
Please help me about police clearance issues.. As much as I want to get my police clearance in Libya but unfortunately due to current situation in Libya getting one is impossible.... They are on war and all police stations are closed...

Can others please do some advice on what will I do..both me and my wife were nurses in Libya..
brother I can know what you are going through as I myself dealing with pcc issues for my wife here in Pakistan. anyhow, did u applied through any consultant? if yes then discuss this thing with him, else u can write a letter to ur VO, explaining them the situation and every thing and ask them what to do in this regards? also u can sent ur pcc of currently where u r living.

I hope this might help you, u can also contact Canadian high commission in the country u r living in, get an appointment and meet them, explain your situation and see what they can help you or advise you.

good luck.

Viv28

Sep 2, 2014
Hi everyone,

My husband has applied for FSW 2014 in 2173 category, the documents have reached CIC on 29th July. We hired a consultant (learnt about him through a common friend) based out of Canada. But after sending the documents, while going through some online articles, we realized we made a mistake - our consultant has asked us to put Visa Office as Sydney but we stay in India. I asked him about this, but he said he corrected with pen in our application form. But we doubt :( Everything else was right!!

Another consultant (this time through a family member) suggested us to submit another application with me as primary applicant. I had already written IELTS (Band 8.0 -L 8, R 9, S & W 7) and self calculated points are 69. I am eligible to apply under 1123. I just applied for my transcripts from DU and asked to collect them after 20th Sep and expecting WES to take another month for evaluation. So, I think I would be able to apply only in November. What do you think we should do? Apply in November or wait and apply under express entry? Do you think 1123 would be open till November? Please advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.