+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
cjg1987 said:
If this experience is crucial towards points calculation and therefore the eligibility for the FSW program, then verification and subsequent interviews (if necessary) may be required to give a decision on the file.

The person who has written the experience letter should be able to vouch for what he/she has written through calls or emails or any other means. Thats the whole point of providing an experience letter.

Failure to answer to verification calls/emails and the subsequent outcome of it is unknown . But if common sense is applied ,it does not look like a good scenario!

+1 for u- cjg1987 ...:)

Keep up with the good works!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Century said:
The more you say something about SGVO, the more I get depressed. :-X ??? ??? :( :( :mad: :mad: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sorry Century brother....

But dont how to avoid the reality of SG behavior.. :(

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
FSW MAY 02 said:
Thankyou ashif_eee, one more question I have 3 years of work experience and before applying I left the job and applied for fsw with resignation letter, experience letter and offer letter and salary account statements of 4 months. I have given every proof that I worked in the organisation. But as I left the job iam afraid that if my VO calls the company and if they does not answer him and as mobile phones are not allowed in the company what if VO calls my manager and if he does not lift the call. What will happen then.

Reply me, Thankyou.
As long as they don't say it's fake or we don't know this person you are safe , it's considered no answer also to be ok

raja_michra

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Guyz plz help....
I received eca stating 3 years bachelor in canada and my ielts score is listning 7 reading 6 writing 6 speaking 7....plz tell how many points for education and ielts...plz

hellen119119

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
yogi_bear said:
Dear Forum Members,

Thanks a lot for all the help provided during the whole process ....
I am still awaiting for my PER from my Consultant.

Further wanted to kick start my PCC process before the file is transferred to New Delhi CHC

I have stayed in the following nations for the following period

1) Germany for 2 years (2011 to 2013)

2) Belgium for 8 months (2008-2009)

3) England for 3 months each (2009,2010 & 2011)at separate instances.

4) India (Citizen )

As i have stayed in Belgium and Germany for more than 6 months need to obtain PCC
As an Indian citizen need an a PCC from India ....

Do any of the forum members have any experience of obtaining PCC for Germany & Belgium .
Is there any format prescribed for PCC from Germany & Belgium

I have got the contact details from CIC website.

But it would be great if any of the people who have obtained PCC from Belgium or germany sharing their experience.

I again thank all the forum friends for helping me & answering my questions patiently.....

May God Bless all of you and fulfill your dreams ,goals & ambitions....
you may consult : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

I just received my Belgian PCC, it is free.
NB, ask for a French version as it is the official language in Canada

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
raja_michra said:
Guyz plz help....
I received eca stating 3 years bachelor in canada and my ielts score is listning 7 reading 6 writing 6 speaking 7....plz tell how many points for education and ielts...plz

For education-3 years bachelor degree- it will be 21 points

For IELTS: 4+4+4+6=18 points.

http://www.fsw2014.info/ielts-calculator/

Good luck....

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
Just pasting conversation in interview , which ashif gave reference about linkedin profile disaster

It may help someone

I had my interview on last 11 Oct 2012 in New Delhi Visa Office. Unfortunately there were some contradictions occurred in my case. I have applied my case in 7241 category(Electrician). I have provided all my qualifications and experience certificate related to that category only.
My data's are like this: - After my school education I have done mechanical engineering, Then electrical engineering and there is gap shown between my employment. I have 14 years of experience .But at the same time in the above said gap period, I have completed my law degree and enrolled with bar council in the year 2010. But not practicing. These cases were not mentioned in the application form. I thought while applying for an 'electrician's category, by being an advocate, make more complication and lacuna in the minds of visa officer who process my application. But this become more terrible dilemma they have got my details and all qualification and status from LinkedIn network through a Google search and the visa officer was Canadian madam, she shouted against me and said-
“Why did you hide all these matters from us?”
I told: - Madam it was for nothing. After all I was applying for an electrician's category that's why I left all those details aside.
VO:-“No I don't want to hear any explanation”.
Any way I have confessed before her and I admitted my case one by one, and she typed everything in the system. I explained my innocence. But she never changed her mind and told
VO: - "Do you know the consequences of misrepresentation'
I said: 'yes madam'
VO: - Then why did you do this?'
I said: 'Madam I told you everything"
VO: -“I have another two questions related to your employment”.
VO: -1. “How can we connect two circuits to one circuit breaker?”
I said: (Actually connecting two circuits to a circuit breaker is illegal and not a good practice) I kept silent for a moment and told ' we can connect it serially' while no chance for a parallel connection ,if we do so circuit breaker will burn.
VO: - “No! Yours is a wrong answer, You know I am an Electrical diploma holder, and my father is an electrician. This question could be answered by every person who has a basic knowledge of an electrician”.
VO: -. “What is the regular procedure in your work field? “
I explained, while ours is a cable television network, and explained about its cable drawing, cable charging and network design and electrical jobs etc....
VO: - ' What are the electrical measuring equipments you usually use?'
I said' multi meter, DB meter (for signals) etc...
VO: -Ok I have asked you two questions, but you have answered wrongly for the first question
the second thing you have withheld some personal information about your education and job status .I believe that you are a lawyer and not an electrician
I said ' No madam!, I am an electrician and as well as an enrolled lawyer but not practicing, I still working as an electrician '
For that I have given the appointment letter from the employer and the experience letter stating 14 years of experience.
VO: - No!. I will not proceed your application, I recommend to my superior for a refusal, Ok? Let him decide!

I told madam I have no deliberate intention to keep anything hide, I thought these factors are not relevant in my case for applying as an electrician
VO: - “No who told you to consider it as irrelevant, every data about you is relevant for us . This is cheating I never allow any body to cheat my county”.
She never asked any other document which was demanded through letter.
We were carrying all documents like proof of fund (fixed deposit receipt for 12 lakhs(previously gave 23.5 lakhs in account statements),property valuation report by a Govt valuator for Rs-1.5 Crores,Wedding Photos, outing photos(three heavy albums)
she checked our passports ,and received appointment letter from employer and experience certificate.

That's all in this interview

Sternchen30890

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Gsw said:
Just pasting conversation in interview , which ashif gave reference about linkedin profile disaster

It may help someone

I had my interview on last 11 Oct 2012 in New Delhi Visa Office. Unfortunately there were some contradictions occurred in my case. I have applied my case in 7241 category(Electrician). I have provided all my qualifications and experience certificate related to that category only.
My data's are like this: - After my school education I have done mechanical engineering, Then electrical engineering and there is gap shown between my employment. I have 14 years of experience .But at the same time in the above said gap period, I have completed my law degree and enrolled with bar council in the year 2010. But not practicing. These cases were not mentioned in the application form. I thought while applying for an 'electrician's category, by being an advocate, make more complication and lacuna in the minds of visa officer who process my application. But this become more terrible dilemma they have got my details and all qualification and status from LinkedIn network through a Google search and the visa officer was Canadian madam, she shouted against me and said-
I told: - Madam it was for nothing. After all I was applying for an electrician's category that's why I left all those details aside.
Any way I have confessed before her and I admitted my case one by one, and she typed everything in the system. I explained my innocence. But she never changed her mind and told
I said: (Actually connecting two circuits to a circuit breaker is illegal and not a good practice) I kept silent for a moment and told ' we can connect it serially' while no chance for a parallel connection ,if we do so circuit breaker will burn.
VO: - “No! Yours is a wrong answer, You know I am an Electrical diploma holder, and my father is an electrician. This question could be answered by every person who has a basic knowledge of an electrician”.
I explained, while ours is a cable television network, and explained about its cable drawing, cable charging and network design and electrical jobs etc....
VO: -Ok I have asked you two questions, but you have answered wrongly for the first question
the second thing you have withheld some personal information about your education and job status .I believe that you are a lawyer and not an electrician
I said ' No madam!, I am an electrician and as well as an enrolled lawyer but not practicing, I still working as an electrician '
For that I have given the appointment letter from the employer and the experience letter stating 14 years of experience.
VO: - No!. I will not proceed your application, I recommend to my superior for a refusal, Ok? Let him decide!

I told madam I have no deliberate intention to keep anything hide, I thought these factors are not relevant in my case for applying as an electrician
VO: - “No who told you to consider it as irrelevant, every data about you is relevant for us . This is cheating I never allow any body to cheat my county”.
We were carrying all documents like proof of fund (fixed deposit receipt for 12 lakhs(previously gave 23.5 lakhs in account statements),property valuation report by a Govt valuator for Rs-1.5 Crores,Wedding Photos, outing photos(three heavy albums)
she checked our passports ,and received appointment letter from employer and experience certificate.

Jesus, that was one nice lady! It shows that everybody should be careful posting information on the web. Will this affect your current application?

CI_DREAM

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
08-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
Gsw said:

It may help someone

OMG
They search Linkedin profile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That means they may search the social network profiles too.

Thanks brother for sharing.

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
FSW MAY 02 said:
Does VO calls the company or work place for each and every applicant for verification.
hi FSW

I have the same question on my min i wish sombody could answer it ? and if they do when do they usually do this before PER or after the application recieved at local VO

thanks

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gsw said:

It may help someone

a great lesson for everyone, but as other respected members already said, no one must hide anything when applying for immigration, when they ask for your work and educational history, provide them all the details, no matter u r physician and applying for chef or electrician and applying for artist!

hiding anything for even no reason is treated as a crime not only in these countries but in ours as well. for us that might be nothing but for them its a serious matter. that rejection was inevitable, I feel sorry for the brother and appreciate the lady who conducted that interview and ask so many questions still to clearify the case but its was already doomed!

also a great lesson that don't make ur self public on the internet, use only those things which u can manage and handle, nowdays its a craze to make profiles on every where. giving your own information everywhere makes u an easy target. due to these issues and other privacy issues I only maintain fb and twitter profiles with very limited info in them. the less ur share on internet the more protected u r. but if u hide anything from these authorities then u r in serious trouble.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldoc80 said:
hi FSW

I have the same question on my min i wish sombody could answer it ? and if they do when do they usually do this before PER or after the application recieved at local VO

thanks
it depends case to case, if u have worked in just one company then they might not call or send email, if u have worked in several different companies then they might contact all of them or anyone of them. they can call or email but they don't send posts. its very rare that they do a visit of these places.

in many cases they don't contact and in many they contact each and every one. its part of process, they have mentioned on website also that they might contact, means they may and they may not also.

don't worry buddy its just a background check to verify u provided authentic docs. in many cases they are not able to contact or reach the person and yet still they proceed the case. but sometimes when they don't reach the person or company they contact u to provide alternate contacts. so it all depends.

good luck.

dreamingcanada

Jul 29, 2013
Any 16th May applicant has their DD charged yet ?I am a NOC 2174 16th May DD applicant

Seniors,
I was looking at the 2014 spreadsheet and found there are 8 CCs for 16th May but showing 10 CCs charged.Not sure wether I am making mistake or not ?

A.Husain

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2014
dreamingcanada said:
Any 16th May applicant has their DD charged yet ?I am a NOC 2174 16th May DD applicant

Seniors,
I was looking at the 2014 spreadsheet and found there are 8 CCs for 16th May but showing 10 CCs charged.Not sure wether I am making mistake or not ?
No, still waiting.

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Guys,

About 95% of my settlement funds is in fixed deposit and the remaining in Savings account. Is it necessary that I should show all the funds in FD? will CIC be having a problem that I am showing about 5% of my funds in a Savings Bank account from which I can withdraw money anytime?

Ishak

Status
Not open for further replies.