+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

felixtae

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
The correspondence from the immigration office was forwarded to me 2 days ago, which states that my application will now be put into processing. I have a few questions, if anyone can enlighten me a bit,

1. What would be the next step? For the designated visa office to contact us when they receive our application?
2. As I once mentioned here, should I inform the visa office about the passed-away of my mother, which was after my filing.
3. In the employment letter for my current position, it stated that my current contract runs until end of June. However, I most likely will be staying in the same position for a while, at least until end of year. Should I mail a new employment letter to the immigration office?
4. When should I apply for the police clearances? Some of those (8 or 9 in total) would take 2 to 3 months to obtain, excluding time for posting. Is it a good idea to hold it till the visa office asked for it.

I sincerely appreciate any comments. And, thanks for all the encouragements, blessing and helps all along up till now. :D

fniazi4u

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
May till the last week of Nov ,, in the meantime I would suggest to send the new application package as soon as possible.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
sammanne said:
Sorry to hear about one refusal today.

but this started worrying me. i worked in a school for 5 years.I have appointment letter,exp letter and a ref letter.Since its a school,I dont have a pay slip.My salary was paid in cash and I don't have any proof for that.Do I need to arrange any further docs or will these there (appointment letter,exp letter and a ref letter-contact number of principal also provided) suffice the requirement.
Relax, you are okay. :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
RamNags said:
Hi Guys,

A new bee here. Needed some info. I sent my FSW 2014 application last week & was delivered on 26th Aug. To my horrifying experience, sent the old forms which were previously prepared & did not take note of the new updated Aug 2014 forms. Am expecting them to be rejected & returned. :( :(

Any idea about the timeline for rejection :( :(?

Regards,
Ram
So sorry about your error. Whenever CIO gets to working on the batch of application received for your date, the forms will be processed and returned to your address by ordinary mail. That may take a while from now since you just submitted last week and they are still working on applications received in May.

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
felixtae said:
The correspondence from the immigration office was forwarded to me 2 days ago, which states that my application will now be put into processing. I have a few questions, if anyone can enlighten me a bit,

1. What would be the next step? For the designated visa office to contact us when they receive our application?
2. As I once mentioned here, should I inform the visa office about the passed-away of my mother, which was after my filing.
3. In the employment letter for my current position, it stated that my current contract runs until end of June. However, I most likely will be staying in the same position for a while, at least until end of year. Should I mail a new employment letter to the immigration office?
4. When should I apply for the police clearances? Some of those (8 or 9 in total) would take 2 to 3 months to obtain, excluding time for posting. Is it a good idea to hold it till the visa office asked for it.

I sincerely appreciate any comments. And, thanks for all the encouragements, blessing and helps all along up till now. :D

I assume u got PER

1: yes u mite get AOR
2: sorry to know abt that, but u don't "need" to update this to lvo for now
3: again not required unless any query related to this comes from them
4: start with ASAP

Rest seniors mite educate u on this

All the best dear

DanielCoutinho

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on December 17th
Nomination.....
PER received on January 16th 2015
No worries at all mate.

Thanks for your reply.

Oscar7 said:
Sorry mate - ignore that part. Until now I was thinking ICAS is your immigration lawyer or something (got confused with ICCRC) and I was kind of amazed in my mind thinking how professionally they give out in advance processing times that they might take to process each case.

Just read Pipis's reply - I now got it it is just as education assessment body like WES. My bad, please ignore the confusion, you have to go through those guys! :-X

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
asdmhee said:
Is Cic will not reject your application immediately when they had tried once? What if the bank will not inform me that i had blocked transaction? I'm worried about my credit card :(
Better go to your bank, tell them you are expecting an international transaction, ask them to increase your limit to accommodate the application fee and bank charges and ask them to please monitor the card and inform you when it is charged or international transactions are attempted on it. This is what others are doing as CIO will only attempt to charge 3 times, cheers.

CA PRIYANKA

Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
30/11/2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
16/04/2015
Med's Request
18/04/2015
Med's Done....
27/04/2015
Interview........
waived off DM 26/05/2015
Passport Req..
26/05/2015
VISA ISSUED...
10/05/2015
LANDED..........
12/03/2016
Hi,

I am an indian CA having 8 years of experience (including 3 years of articleship experience) and I hold graduation degree too. I want to know how many points do i get for my work experience and for my education. WES evaluated my education as two bachelor’s degree (3years) with following brief :-

1. BCOM
Entry requirement :- Secondary
2. CA
Entry requirement :- Bachelor’s

Experts your valuable comments are highly appreciated :) :) :)

riyavisa

Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th aug 2014
Doc's Request.
cc charge - 23rd november
Nomination.....
per - 19th december
File Transfer...
14th March
Med's Request
Meds done - 14th April
Med's Done....
3rd Line- 23rd April
Passport Req..
PPR & DM 26th May
Pipis Husband said:
No sir, submit photocopy of the affidavits. :)
I sent original affidavits for BC :) ;D

zaira

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-9-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Hey friends,

ONE URGENT ENQUIRY.............
Additional sheets ''TOP'' of the spouse , whose name should be written ? principle applicant's, or spouse name ?plz any seniors reply me fast ?????????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
THANK U Riya visa .... but i want to know about the extra sheets , we used for spouse???? not in the column of name, in the head portion......form name---------- question number and applicant name........ i think somebody may understand , what i meaned,..????

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long can i keep my patience, 16th May applicant, for how long should i assume 16th May applicants are under process?

riyavisa

Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th aug 2014
Doc's Request.
cc charge - 23rd november
Nomination.....
per - 19th december
File Transfer...
14th March
Med's Request
Meds done - 14th April
Med's Done....
3rd Line- 23rd April
Passport Req..
PPR & DM 26th May
zaira said:
Hey friends,

In additional sheet of the spouse , whose name should be written ? principle applicant's, or spouse name ?plz any seniors reply me fast replay????
You can write-
Name of applicant - spouse
Name of principal applicant -

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oscar7 said:
Actually until today I hadn't even noted that you are a female. And now I can understand why when I said the other day that seems I am going to Alberta, or wherever it was, you were very silent. Well, sorry I hadn't realized until then, and plus it was just a harmless humor. Yes, I am rooting for Nadim's PR now all the more strongly! :p

No, that's okay. All you would have done is provided more detailed letter with some new points and some that are more emphasized now. Take out some that don't need to be emphasized any longer. And all this is fine, if that letter is genuine and people can vouch for the content there. Nothing strange or suspicious about it - you have simply provided more relevant information so updated the letter as needed. Don't have to worry.

Worry would be when you would say I was a 2171 earlier but now I am a 2132 in the same company at the same time via two different letters in two different applications (i.e. two very different set of jobs from a software engineer to a mechanical engineer role). That is reason for worry, not what you probably are going to do. Cheers! :)
hahaha quiet?! i thought that i was everything else but quiet! :)
i wasn't referring you to nadim based on gender, but NOCs similarities... since you are both in finances.. non taken! :)

you were really funny about the NOCs example.. i wasn't thinking of anything like that.. i simply didn't include anywhere in my app that i have a bit over one year experience as a teaching assistant at the university... which i could (maybe, i haven't looked into it thoroughly) apply for..

need to look into all this more in detail... thanks for advice!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
zaira said:
Hey friends,

In additional sheet of the spouse , whose name should be written ? principle applicant's, or spouse name ?plz any seniors reply me fast replay????
Calm down, which of the forms are you referring to?

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
zaira said:
Hey friends,

Spouse

Status
Not open for further replies.