+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiS

Jun 5, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ...
It's all with your help I finally mailed my application with job code -2173 to CIC.Thanks to everyone ..
I still have some queries in my mind..One of my friend told that for POF we need to have the amount in my/dependents bank account as cash.I actually have
shown my PF statements,FD,Property,LIC amounts.I have taken a Financial Status Report from a CA which clearly explains my assets and liabilities. and for
property i have the property valuation report from govt.certified engineer. For each of it i have attached the evidence.

For experience- as my previous organization doesn't issue exp letter with req format i have attached offer letter,promotion letter,form16,payslip,reference letter from one of my previous colleague(Now Manager) with his business card attached,certifications i did.

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
Canadian mum said:
UPDATE

To God be the Glory!

PER RECEIVED on AUGUST 25

Application Received- May 12
Noc 1112
Mode of payment- DD
Application charged- July 24
Congrats !

Captain_Prince

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Seniors,

I am ordering hard copy PCC from switzerland, during the selection options for selecting attestation if required by the concerned authority, I contacted the swiss police department and they are saying that please ask the canadian authority whether they would like to have the attestation or not, can any body advise on that to be on the safe side should I do it any way.

How much time it will take to reach when its an international courier delivery

Below is the breakup of the cost
PCC: 20 CHF
Attestion : 20 CHF
Courier: 50 CHF ( for international delivery) via DHL or Fedex

Thanks,

Captain

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your friend is right.The property is an assest.The funds have to be in liquid form and readily available.The LIC policy amount shall be available to you on a specific date.So better to use saving account and FD as settlement funds to be on the safe side.

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
ricky3296 said:
Dear All
I am 8th May applicant. Bank has no information of DD encashment. If my application is rejected would I get my IELTS Result and WES report back?
I hav sent a mail to CIC bt not heard from them . Called CIC but they didn't provide UCI . What can I do now? Without IELTS I cant reapply. :( :(
Ricky, even if ur file got rejected , how can u prepare to send it again without knowing the reason for rejection
Getting 2nd copy of ielts is not a big deal. But u shud know the reason of rejection (if that's true)
Wait for the email reply

All the best dear

walkwithlord

Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
I would like to know will there be issue if I made some careless mistake on one of the forms and I just corrected it by pen and have my signature close to the corrected mistake.

Thx in advance.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ricky3296 said:
Thanks kollins I had a contact with British Councils but they do not provide duplicate Copy of result until I give evidence that I have applied for immigration . Is there any chance of DD encashment yet since 15th May application are getting their fee charged.
Since you seems to be May 8th applicant,Its safe to assume that your family has been returned
/on its way back or its been examined closely.
Regarding the British council issue,the only evidence you need to show to them is to have completely filled all your forms and package it....show it to them.Its either they collect it from you and insert the result and send it or they give you the result.
For them to be sure,they may want to send it on your behalf....don't worry...its fine.....I went through the same route and it was successful.
Like I said,If you need to submit another application,you need to be able to use your eagle eye to detect the error made in your first application....surely,something must have gone wrong.
The forum is here and I believe your next application will be fine.
Cheers.

SaiS

Jun 5, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So do i have to withdraw my PF amount and have it in my saving account.Or amount in my PF account would be considered as funds as they come under saving.

bhavcaluk said:
Your friend is right.The property is an assest.The funds have to be in liquid form and readily available.The LIC policy amount shall be available to you on a specific date.So better to use saving account and FD as settlement funds to be on the safe side.

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
shah2014 said:
@ ash173

its

www.google.com

search "NOC 1112" first link is wht u require :eek:
Lol

Good one

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
Hi Saud, Please check the post by ASMIA that also captures my post (post 60390 on page 4027); feel free to use either of the suggestions:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.60390.html

Also can explain in cover letter that experience at ABC and XYZ companies are 'n' months and 'p' months resp. That way one is not misrepresenting either.
Thnx Oscar... but the link u shared does not show any information regarding my question and its quite old (April 27) and the changing in schedule 3 is recent..anyways ur idea to write a cover letter is good. :)

bunny88

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Gsw said:
Ricky, even if ur file got rejected , how can u prepare to send it again without knowing the reason for rejection
Getting 2nd copy of ielts is not a big deal. But u shud know the reason of rejection (if that's true)
Wait for the email reply

All the best dear
thats ture...(+1) for that
but i think u wl get ur papers back with reason of rejection (friend of mine got them, he got email too)..one more thing could be there, sometimes DD encashment may take more time then expected...usually it would take around 10 to 20 dayz...so i think there is still hope...secondly, ielts copy u can easily get, jst go to the website, download form and prepare DD for that and give reason that u want it for canada immigration...thats wat i did...all the best

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I understand that you have already sent the application and attached PROOF of settlement funds,So keep your finger crossed and wait patiently

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ricky3296 said:
Thanks kollins I had a contact with British Councils but they do not provide duplicate Copy of result until I give evidence that I have applied for immigration . Is there any chance of DD encashment yet since 15th May application are getting their fee charged.
Gsw said:
Wait for the email reply

All the best dear
Funny enough,even if he gets the mail reply,the reasons for the return of his application wont be stated.
Unless he has payment issues which normally gets stated in such responses.
He has two options....wait for his returned application before applying or applying immediately.
waiting will afford him to see his explanation letter and know the reasons before applying again but the time may not be on his side with respect to his NOC cap.
Sending immediately makes sure he doesn't have to think about the CAP but with no clue to why his first application was returned.
Both options are good.
If his NOC is not hot....he can wait....if its hot,let him reapply immediately.
In my own case,My NOC was not hot but I never waited to receive it back before re-applying....in fact,I got my PERS before getting the returned application.
its up to him to decide.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.