+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rastafarian

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER-29-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent along wid application
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
LANDED..........
Tatra14 said:
PR lani koi sokha kam nahi hai dosto mera teh dimag he kharab ho gaya je tusi veer na hunde tan main te pagal he ho jana see.
Koi nhi veer ji......ik na ik din sabh nu pr zroor mil jhugaa....bas madi...hosala hona chahi ..da...changaa..SSA

dream16

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
New York City
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2171, 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
IELTS Request
Completed
File Transfer...
29-09-2014
Med's Request
11-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
July 2015 (became PR)
nr2579 said:
Hi,

14th May applicant here. My ecas status shows "in process" and the underlining status shows "your application was received on 14th may, 2014. Does this signify only DD encashment or PER too?
How to find ecas status? Help me - I am 14 may applicant & my DD has never been cashed

vicksap

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this grp and yet to send my application for FSW. I have question here, i am indian citizen and working in Sinagpore since last 4 yrs, i want to know which visa office should i choose for my application, i have heard that Singapore Visa Office is damm slow and still almost all FSW 2013 applicants are waiting for their MR request and they are damm frustrated and suggesting me not to specify SGVO office, just want feedback from seniors here that is it ok if i specify New Delhi VO, what is the process after that once mine application is selected, do i need to travel to Delhi often along with my family or if i need to deposit my passportport for visa, do they hold the passport for long time as i wont be able to travel back to singapore without passport or what could be problems with that i might need to face.

Looking for suggestions, please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

acrossborder

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
soon
I have given +1 to all who answered about my query on stocks as POF.

Thanks everyone.

By the way with regards to reference letter, do I really need to have it on a company letter head?

Also, my former manager didn't reply to my request, my only chance of getting a reference letter is through a colleague who has joined the company the same time I started my work from the same company. Fortunately, she is still connected with the same company and may be a senior now. Do you think she can attest for my duties and responsibilities? We have almost the same work but I have more technical work than her.

Bloom

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Anyone used fedex as there courier? Is it true that once in ontario they will transfer the package to a third party since it is a door to door delivery?? How long will it take for this third party to deliver the package to the address in nova scotia?

Please help and confirm. Thanks.

rohit307

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2015
nr2579 said:
Hi,

14th May applicant here. My ecas status shows "in process" and the underlining status shows "your application was received on 14th may, 2014. Does this signify only DD encashment or PER too?
It signifies DD encashment. CIC sends separate email communication for PER.

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
04 November 2014(CC Charge)
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
kinar_17 said:
My birth certificate is in Hindi and I am getting it translated by a translation agency with a certified stamp of translation agency . Do I need to get it notarised also
Yes it is advised to get it notarized. Along with that, also send a zerox of your original hindi birth certificate notarized too ....

Click [Good] on the right if my response is of any help ..

Bloom

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Sorry for the error. I mean DHL and not fedex. Nonetheless can anyone confirm this. Thanks.

Bloom said:
Anyone used fedex as there courier? Is it true that once in ontario they will transfer the package to a third party since it is a door to door delivery?? How long will it take for this third party to deliver the package to the address in nova scotia?

Please help and confirm. Thanks.

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
sathiish said:
Hi guys ,

How i can apply for canada, am a civil engineer having 3 years of experience in civil construction. Can i trust any consultants.
Hi Sathiish,
If you dont have much of an idea, I suggest you get yourself pre-asssessed by one of the consultants.... Its a daily job for Consultants and they will be able to tell you everything you need to know. Paying a little bit of money could save you from a couple of horrendous mistakes which could come back to haunt you.... I sugggest go for it .... !! Cheers !

mamacoded

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th Sept
Doc's Request.
05/02/2015
Nomination.....
29th Dec
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
05/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/02/2015
Interview........
meds updated on ECAS 15/04/2015 DM according to ECAS 8th May
Passport Req..
14/05/2015, Passport received at CPC - May 19
VISA ISSUED...
visa received May 28
LANDED..........
29/05/2015
Dear All,

I am about to re-apply(my application was returned for self declaration of job description).I need information on which Visa Office to choose from I am now in Ontario Canada as a Student.

I will appreciate a prompt response from the elders on this forum.

keerthim430

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Morning guys,

I recently got a fresh passport with spouses name included in it. But I didnt change my surname to his. Will that be a problem ?
Please advice? In the marriage certificate, my name is mentioned twice with both the surnames ( After and before marriage).

I have filled all the forms with my own surname and not with my husbands.

Please suggest any supporting documents or procedure to make sure this doesnt create a problem.

Regards,
Keerthi.

imm2canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015, Passport received : 22-08-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2016
Seniors,

I see most of them are quoting the received date, is this date based on the delivery confirmation from courier or is there any other source that CIC confirms that they received our applications?

I see that to check ECAS i need to have a identification type, how and when i will get this number (i am a new applicant).

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
sathiish said:
Hi guys ,

How i can apply for canada, am a civil engineer having 3 years of experience in civil construction. Can i trust any consultants.
Hi Sathiish,
If you dont have much of an idea, I suggest you get yourself pre-asssessed by one of the consultants.... Its a daily job for Consultants and they will be able to tell you everything you need to know. Paying a little bit of money could save you from a couple of horrendous mistakes which could come back to haunt you.... I sugggest go for it .... !! Cheers !

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
keerthim430 said:
Need urgent help/advice!!!!

My fathers name is Satyanarayana. In all the documents(10th, intermediate, passport) its spelt correctly. But in birth certificate, its spelt as Sathyanarayana with an extra 'h' :(. Will that be an issue ?

Kindly advice

Get an affidavit made to include all different spellings of your dads names ... Its ok to have multiple names ... Happens with a lot of people and will be accepted as long as you own up to it ..... what say seniors ??

I

Jul 27, 2014
Sorry to hear the news.

In fact, it is good that they have returned your application because Accra is as slow as snail as Singapore VO. If you got one year admission into Canada and you landed there, you can select CPC-Ottawa.

For details read the Proof of Admission section (page 3) of document checklist.

Best of luck

mamacoded said:
Dear All,

I am about to re-apply(my application was returned for self declaration of job description).I need information on which Visa Office to choose from I am now in Ontario Canada as a Student.

I will appreciate a prompt response from the elders on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.