+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
1. May be never. Seems NDVO is not giving AOR from this year.
2. VO may or may not investigate. They can call your boss, call HR, can visit you workplace, or can do nothing. So whether you inform is your decision.
3. Keep track of the initial fund to new fund with all supporting documents so that you can easily explain with proof if VO raise query.

manish3532 said:
Dear Seniors

Please help in below mention points

1. when will i get intimation that my file has received to vo , will they inform me

2. back ground check :- will they do background check to my all previous organization,
should i inform my all boss earlier that they will get a call or how is background verification
conducted

3. proof of funds:- i have recently move funds from my name to my daughter and wife name due to
taxation and now i will again switch the same to my name , will this create any problem as
i have shown different set of funds

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Enjoying weekend!!! Can't disturb 'the godfather' ;)

I was enjoying the weekend too much yesterday evening and now my head is a little sore

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
riyavisa said:
I think i will change this form then, because FEE payment and document checklist too have been changed. So i will do it.
Need one suggestion on this, my exp is like 3yrs 10months, so shall i put it in 4-5? and of another one will be like 1yr 5months, so will put that in 1yr
Does that sound ok?
In cover letter mention total years of experience, I guess cic dint mention anywhere about exact number of days required for points .. They just need minimum 1yr experience in ur primary noc .

Claim for 46+17 = 63 months of experience

Rest seniors might enlighten you for the same , I just shared my view point .

All th best

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
mikeypm said:
You must mention all employers in last ten years even if they are different duties, if you have at least 1 year in your chosen NOv then other employment can be other NOC and can still count points towards your total points
You gotta point there bro.... Did not think about it.... Yeah you can have multiple NOC's......

Thanks... :)

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
CheeryRuhela said:
Got PER !!

App Date : 14th May, 2014
Payment Mode : DD
PER received date : 22nd May, 2014

SS updated !! :D
Congrats ...

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Century said:
2. VO may or may not investigate. They can call your boss, call HR, can visit you workplace, or can do nothing. So whether you inform is your decision.
3. Keep track of the initial fund to new fund with all supporting documents so that you can easily explain with proof if VO raise query.
As per Century's comments I believe each VO treats each application on a case by case basis IE some will get AOR and have an interview and employer contact etc and some will sail through without these things.

As the Spanish Inquisition say, always expect the unexpected :)

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ashif_eee said:
Here u go:

11. In the Generic form, some fields which are not applicable will automatically get locked based on the other info we enter. We will not be able to type anything in those fields. Should we still need to write N/A there after taking a print out? Or is it ok to leave it Blank?

----------Just keep it blank..

12. Org membership/govt positions held. There are numerous columns for various time periods. Should I write none in each and every column or in just the first Row is enough? Will the same applies to other spaces as well where I need to write N/A ?

-----------U can do both....Write NONE to each or one in a single row...
13. Schedule 3 economic classes how to specify if experience between 1 year and 2? The space provided is for 1 year and then between 2 year and 3 year?

-----------Mark as 1 year.

14. PCC issued by local passport office/passport officer acceptable?

-----------I guess PCC is issued from police station. So can u please check with ur local police authority?

15. Is it Ok to use abbreviations for previous job titles, institutions etc (Market Dev Mgr for market development manager and H.S for High school?)

--------Yes ok if there is no available space

16. Is it compulsory that our job title should be the same as one of the title in the NOC or we can write the same job title that we worked and just specify the respective NOC code only ?

-------Not mandatory.....job title that we worked ...

17. Who is authorized to evidence of assets and liabilities?

--------- Cant understood ur asking....What I think ur ans is bank.

18. There is one column to write family name and two columns to write given names in Schedule A background declaration. Is it necessary that I distribute my given names in both columns or can I fill that in just one column?

---------u can do both but my pref. is in just one column if possible

19. Is it OK to use paper clips to arrange documents?

--------------Yes its ok and fine too...:)

20. Additional family information, marital status of father and mother if father is deceased?

----------Deceased

21. I hope filling out IMM 5409 common law is not needed for married man and wife? kindly specify not needed OR yes, it is needed

-----------NOT NEEDED

22. Can I use a notarized affidavit by my mother instead of my birth certificate?

--------Yes u can do but make sure ur name, DOB and parents name on that paper.

23. I hope filling out Additional Dependents Declaration IMM0008DEPENU is not needed if only I and wife are applying as our details are already there in the Generic form? kindly specify Not needed OR yes, it is needed

---------------------NOT NEEDED

24. I hope filling out Separation Declaration for Minors travelling to canada IMM5604E is also not needed as no kids/minors are travelling with us? Kindly specify Not needed OR yes, it is needed

-------------------NO

25. I hope filling out Use of a representative IMM5476E is also not applicable as I am planning to apply by myself? kindly specify Not needed OR yes, it is needed

-------------------NO

All the best......:D
Dear brother Ashif,

No words to express my gratitude. and ofcourse to you and all the fellow members..a big apology for that big list of questions..My bad! Will make sure that wont happen again

Thanks again

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
shah2014 said:
@ ANANJAY

Sir Sir, i updated it myself....... just yesterday but before ur announcement, am i eligible for the offer? ;)

P.S: I thought it was Century's role........... seems u r his supervisor! (the refer letter wala ;) )
Actually this offer is valid from today just after my announcement... But i am very kind person (not like cic officers).. But karma action is not allowing me....
I introduced this +1 bonus offer to reduce work load of our admins.....
I am disclosing century's supervisor name...nd the name is
HIS WIFE

Gensch

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romar said:
Thanks. Yeah, I meant the Schedule 3 form. My bad.

I have already sent my application three weeks ago. I was just wondering how many points would CIC give to the following work experience?

5 years and 11 months in company A under NOC 2281, for instance.
11 months in company B under the same NOC.

Is this a total of 6+ years of experience? or not? How would the applicant claim points for his second job?

Another example, how many points would the following applicant get?
4 years and 1 month in company A under NOC 2281, for instance.
1 year and 1 month in company B under the same NOC.

Two records will be filled for this experience profile. However, this guy is only eligible for 13 points.
They haven't announced any changes regarding how they calculate the cumulative number of years of experience. In your first example, it is 6+ years of experience. The applicant would tick the first box for the 11-month experience. CIC did not announce that they will disregard any work experience less than 1 year; they just modified the form to make it easier for officers to 'grade' work experience, especially if an applicant has worked for only one company under the same NOC. In the second example, the applicant would get 13 points for 5 years and 2 months of experience in total. Again, nothing has changed.

Experience Maximum 15 points
1 year 9
2-3 years 11
4-5 years 13
6 or more years 15

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Syed7283 said:
You gotta point there bro.... Did not think about it.... Yeah you can have multiple NOC's......

Thanks... :)
No problem Syed, it's always good to help our fellow forumites :)

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
ishakmohd said:
Dear brother Ashif,

No words to express my gratitude. and ofcourse to you and all the fellow members..a big apology for that big list of questions..My bad! Will make sure that wont happen again

Thanks again
Relax ishakmohd go ahead ask questions as it's better to get your application right, please give Ashif plus one for help :)

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Sunadha said:
I am a 2nd May applicant and I haven't received any info from the Visa office yet... Any idea wot I am supposed to do??
Send your query to cic

frasiercrane

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD encashed...: 26-11-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014 2nd line update: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015 3rd line update: 16-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 DM: 15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
I need more info guys.

Please help.

I am facing an issue with an error in father's name; my father's correct name is Narinder Singh however in my passport the name is Naninder Singh and this is because of my matriculation certificate which again has the mis-spelt name Naninder Singh. So the same thing repeats in my PCC.

So what should I do in this case:-
- offer explanation
- offer affidavit
- nothing

Please guide me.

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
Century said:
Dear Century
In proof fund i have mutual funds, investment in shares which i didnt declare last year as proof , but now i will sell my mf and shares and create new fixed deposit with older one in my name , it will be any problem, as i am banker i cant keep big funds like this in my name.

so i will get directly medical request whether it will get upated in ecas or they will email me

Status
Not open for further replies.