+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

riyavisa

Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th aug 2014
Doc's Request.
cc charge - 23rd november
Nomination.....
per - 19th december
File Transfer...
14th March
Med's Request
Meds done - 14th April
Med's Done....
3rd Line- 23rd April
Passport Req..
PPR & DM 26th May
Century said:
Add Generic form to the list too. It also have been changed recently.
Yeah that one i was using the updated one of June 2014

romar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014 [br] [b](One month after cap was reached)[/b]
IELTS Request
Does the latest update in the Background Declaration form mean that CIC does not add up work experience intervals? I see people here advocating the change and saying that it is aligned with how CIC calculates work points. Does that mean that two 10-month jobs are not considered by CIC as a work experience of 1 year and 8 months? Of course, I am excluding here from the discussion the special requirement of FSW Category 1; that experience should be one continuous year at least. To the best of my knowledge, other than the primary NOC, I did not read anywhere that experience needs to be continuous.

What do you folks think?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
It was update in this month though footer date is june 2014. Use the one that has new definition of dependent (5 types).

riyavisa said:
Yeah that one i was using the updated one of June 2014

betty1

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Guys, i have a question. My docs were delivered to NS on August 19. The problem is, in my country governtment issues passport for kids only for year. So it is still valid for my son, till february 2015. But i will reniew it onOctober 2014. I mentioned it on my cover letter as well. So what sshould i do? Where do i have to send the copy of my son's new pasport? By mail again or i have to email it to them? Do you think it could cause me a problem?

Athena73

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
01-10-2014
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
riyavisa said:
Hi Guys,

I need your urgent help. i am hoping to send the application in 2 days and just now saw that the Economic classes form has changed on CIC website. It was changed i suppose on 20th august, if i send the older form now, will that be a problem?? please please suggest. I have checked the older and newer form, both are same except that for question 12b CIC has changed the number of lines to write duties and the years of experience.
Please help friends. Please :-[
Always use the new form even if changes are very slight. Based on my experience last year, my application was returned because one of my forms was not the latest or the updated one so it's very important to check for any updates regarding the forms before mailing your documents. Check all the required forms at cic website, do not just rely on the date at the right side of the list. Download it & compare the date which can be found at the bottom of the forms to the forms you filled up.

Gensch

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romar said:
Does the latest update in the Background Declaration form mean that CIC does not add up work experience intervals? I see people here advocating the change and saying that it is aligned with how CIC calculates work points. Does that mean that two 10-month jobs are not considered by CIC as a work experience of 1 year and 8 months? Of course, I am excluding here from the discussion the special requirement of FSW Category 1; that experience should be one continuous year at least. To the best of my knowledge, other than the primary NOC, I did not read anywhere that experience needs to be continuous.

What do you folks think?
Not sure what you are asking...Background Declaration form has not changed. I suppose you mean Schedule 3. I stand by what I posted earlier.

They aligned the form with the eligibility chart...No box to tick not only if you have less than 1 year of experience but also if you have more than 3 but less than 4 years of experience or more than 5 but less than 6 years of experience!.. My gut feel is that the form was revised to make it easier for 'grading' and does not materially change how the number of points are calculated based on number of years of experience. All the other revised forms in August are to reflect the change in law for the age of dependents going down from 21 to 19. Again, no new information requested. So, I wouldn't worry if you used old versions of these forms (assuming you have no dependents between the ages of 19 and 21 of course!) and sent your application in August. Just make sure you use the new forms going forward....

If the description and list of main duties match what you did at your last job(s), you can count this experience for points.
Use this chart to find the number of points based on your number of years of experience.

Experience Maximum 15 points
1 year 9
2-3 years 11
4-5 years 13
6 or more years 15

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
Hello Senior Forum Members,

I still see few applications from 7th, 5th and 6th May which have not been charged yet. CC or DD. So will CIC charge them as I see that they started charging 15th may applicants.

The last payment charge for 7th May applicant was done on 7/10/2014. After that I don't see any payment charged for 7th MAy applicants. There are still 35 uncharged applications of 7th May according to the spreadsheet. Or is that those 35 ppl have not updated there status in the spread sheet.

Please clarify.....

romar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014 [br] [b](One month after cap was reached)[/b]
IELTS Request
betty1 said:
Guys, i have a question. My docs were delivered to NS on August 19. The problem is, in my country governtment issues passport for kids only for year. So it is still valid for my son, till february 2015. But i will reniew it onOctober 2014. I mentioned it on my cover letter as well. So what sshould i do? Where do i have to send the copy of my son's new pasport? By mail again or i have to email it to them? Do you think it could cause me a problem?
Once you are ready to receive PR on your passports, you will be required to send a new one for your son. Before that, you are good to go.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
zland said:
What about this case

Person left the country of origin and staying in a new country (current residence) and he is visiting country of origin from time to time
This is basically Case 2. He shall also not fill anything here, because the travels are between the country of origin and current residence.

Regards

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
brother.

+1 for updating spreadsheet.

CheeryRuhela said:
Got PER !!

App Date : 14th May, 2014
Payment Mode : DD
PER received date : 22nd May, 2014

SS updated !! :D

Gensch

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty1 said:
No need to do anything at the moment. You sent in copies of current passports with your application anyway. When the visa office asks for passports, you'll provide the current passports at the time.

appletoeat2

Oct 27, 2013
Hi, I am from Pakistan. My application was received CIC office on May 9, 2014. I have made the pay order from Wall Street Gulberg Office, Lahore. How can I check whether my payorder is Cashed or not? In simple I want to check the status of my application. How I could do that?

Thanks in Advance.

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
Dear Seniors

Please help in below mention points

1. when will i get intimation that my file has received to vo , will they inform me

2. back ground check :- will they do background check to my all previous organization,
should i inform my all boss earlier that they will get a call or how is background verification
conducted

3. proof of funds:- i have recently move funds from my name to my daughter and wife name due to
taxation and now i will again switch the same to my name , will this create any problem as
i have shown different set of funds

Status
Not open for further replies.