+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
zohaib_fastian said:
Lastly , is it necessary to attach bank statement while applying ? or later we can send them the statement.
You must include proof of funds with your original application. You cannot provide this information later.

randev

May 5, 2014
URGENT QUESTION!

I sent our application for FSW on 1st May 2014. When we sent our application, we selected the visa office of the country that we are currently living in. Today, I received an offer for a job that I had applied for a couple of months back ( I was initially wait-listed. I guess the first choice person they selected didn't take the job). This job pays more than the job that I currently have and the benefits are good. So, I am thinking of taking the job

If I take this job, I will have to move to another country. Can I change my visa office, as I have already selected my visa processing office on the application?

Thanks

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
it_engg said:
My wes status changed from "waiting for docs' to 'docs recieved evaluation in progress"

any idea how many days it will take from now on to reach the report to US??????????????Have choosen international courier
hey good, when did you submit?

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Information on obtaining Indian PCC from Passport Seva Kendra

The following quote from Adrenalineforu may help to obtain Indian PCC

PCCs are provided by PSKs (under Ministry of External Affairs) not Police stations. I was of your thinking before actually going through the process which is why I asked 2 questions to an authorized person in PSK, ND. Read Q/A in the last.

I can tell you of the story in Delhi PSK; not sure if same applies to Mumbai and Gujarat.
An additional commissioner sits in the PSK who stamps and provides the PCC after doing some techno-geeky on a computer. Basically, from what I understand, he accesses the central repository of the police records and upon finding no adverse information provides the applicant with two stamped PCCs. The fee was also nominal; around INR 500 per applicant.

When I was about to leave the PSK, the window person on the exit stopped me and asked me for feedback on the service quality and provided me a feedback form. Of course, the experience was awesome and process quick. This is where I asked the fellow 2 questions, to which he replied very diligently.

Q1) Why was I given two PCCs?
A1) It is a standard procedure. We understand you need to submit one for visa purpose, so the other one you can keep for yourself.

Q2) I thought I would have to go to Police station for PCC after this stage, but I didn't?
A2) If there is any adverse information found against a personnel or some clarification required, the addl. commissioner will transfer your request to the Police station in your area. Then the person will need to visit the police station to get the things sorted out first. Upon sorting out, SHO will issue a letter of No Objection and after that you'll get the PCC from PSK. This process will take long time.

Q3) Anything else here?
A3) Nothing. You are done here.

Same thing must have happened with my wife but I don't know (neither did I bother to ask) because she applied 2 weeks after me and she got it in 2 hrs. Faster than mine. (ladies do have some advantages, after all!)

Following is the extract from my PCC;
"It is certified that there is no adverse information against Mr.XXX S/o Mr XXX, holder of Indian Passport No xxxxx, issued at xxxx, on dd/mm/yyyy which would render him or her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including visa for CANADA."

Follow this.
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/locatePSK/locatePFC

a) Locate your respective PSKs. (Ahmedabad, Mumbai, etc)
b) Register for an account.
c) Login and apply for PCC. Do not forget to go through the 'Document Advisory'.
d) No need of appointment for PCC.
e) Go stand in the Queue before the PSK opens or u'll be delayed for the day.

Hope this helps.

estesharia

Nov 18, 2011
sujwal said:
Yes you can apply again. Put the same UCI in Generic Form. Even if you didnt put UCI (its not mandatory), it will remain same for you as they have your previous record.
Thanks for replying
I mean my job is not in the list , so now if I apply with different job and write I have worked for more than 6 years, can they figure out my old application and my job from the UCI?

vannghia184

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Việt Nam
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-JUL-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
4 DEC 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-APR--2015
Med's Done....
9-MAY-2015
Passport Req..
02-JUN-2015 Submit: 13-JUN-2015
rawdah said:
FEW TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION

9. Get ready with IELTS - General Training version (for you and your spouse), WES, PCC (PCC can be submitted at later stage also), Proof of funds ( 6 months bank statement, balance certificate from bank) and all other docs mentioned in Document check list applicable to you.
I can not find any information about 6 months bank statement from CIC Website, can you show me. Thanks you very much

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Thankyou for the details, really appreciated.

I have a query, related to profession as clearly mentioned by you in your example of "Mechanical Engineer" and "Thermal Design Engineer". In my situation, my Employment Contract and Work Visa says "Mechanical Engineer" but my experience letter says "Thermal Design Engineer".

1. What should i fill in Schedule 3 Q 12.a?
2. what should i fill in Generic Applicate -- educational/occupation details Q 3?

Waiting for your earliest response.

rawdah said:
FEW TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION

1. Link for the Application package containing Application forms, Fee payment form, Document check list, Instruction guide etc on CIC website.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

2. Read the Instruction guide thoroughly. Fill your forms as per the instruction in Instruction guide.

3. Read the Document check list thorougly. If you are unable to provide any of the requested documentation, include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that document is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim.

4. In the Document check list, It is clearly specified what documents you have to submit Original and what Photocopies.
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by: the original English or French translation; and an original affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and a notarized photocopy of the document that was not in English or French as per the Instruction guide. However, as per the document check list, If your documents are not in English or French, you can send a notarized photocopy of the English or French translation with a photocopy of the document that was not in English or French.

5. Choose your appropriate Visa office in Generic form. Remember CIO, Sydney- Nova scotia is not a Visa office.
Link for selecting your Visa office w.r.t your Country of Nationality / Residence: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

6. Don't leave any section/box blank in form. If something is not applicable to you then write "N/A" instead of leaving it blank.

7. Question No. 12 a. on Schedule 3 form: The primary NOC code is that particular NOC code you are eligible in out of the 50 eligible NOC codes. The primary occupation that you will fill in form should preferably be from the "Example Title" as listed in website for a particular eligible NOC code and your job duties must match with the eligible NOC Code. However, if your occupation is not listed in "Example Title" for a particular eligible NOC code but your job duties still matches with your eligible NOC code, you can still try your luck by mentioning that occupation which is not listed in "Example Title" as your primary occupation.

Your job experience letter must show the same occupation (job designation) you are filling in primary occupation of Question 12.a. For example, if you are applying in NOC Code 2132 ( Mechanical Engineer) but your job designation is "Thermal design Engineer" then you should fill primary occupation as "Thermal design Engineer" in Question 12.a. and provide work experience letter showing "Thermal design Engineer" as your job designation with job duties matching with NOC Code 2132.

The primary occupation you are filling in Question 12 a. must also be listed in Question 12 b. as one of your occupations.
12.a. Thermal design Engineer : NOC Code 2132
12.b. Thermal design Engineer : NOC Code 2132

8. Additional Family Information form: In section A of the form, Applicant is mentioned, not Principal Applicant.
Fill two seperate forms for Principal Applicant and spouse. In the first form, Principal Applicant is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form. In the second form, Spouse is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form. You have to fill one form only for one Applicant in English, write All names in native language as well in the same form.

9. Get ready with IELTS - General Training version (for you and your spouse), WES, PCC (PCC can be submitted at later stage also), Proof of funds ( 6 months bank statement, balance certificate from bank) and all other docs mentioned in Document check list applicable to you.

10. Job experience letter must also cover job duties matching with your NOC (but duties should not be exact copy & paste from website), your designation, salary, period of employment, working hours etc and should be on the company letter head duly signed by the competent authority with company seal. Also include Appointment letter / Employment contract, Visiting card of the signing authority, Salary pay slips if available.

11.. You can use bank draft (6 months validity) or credit card but if going for a credit card option, fill the details of credit card correctly on the Fee payment form and don't forget to sign it. You must inform your bank of the upcoming transaction so that your cc payment doesn't get blocked for whatever reason.

12. Before handing over your application to courier, check again if you have included all the updated, completely & correctly filled Application forms, Fee payment form, Document check list, photographs, supporting documents etc as per the listing on document check list.

Good Luck :)

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
vannghia184 said:
I can not find any information about 6 months bank statement from CIC Website, can you show me. Thanks you very much
They do accept it.

I, myself have submitted 6 months online bank statement and balance certificate from bank.

zohaib_fastian

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Hi

For degree attestation from WES, should i myself send the transcript photocopy through some courier or ask the university to send to WES in a sealed envelope. The transcript they will send will not be attested one.

randev

May 5, 2014
randev said:
URGENT QUESTION!

I sent our application for FSW on 1st May 2014. When we sent our application, we selected the visa office of the country that we are currently living in. Today, I received an offer for a job that I had applied for a couple of months back ( I was initially wait-listed. I guess the first choice person they selected didn't take the job). This job pays more than the job that I currently have and the benefits are good. So, I am thinking of taking the job

If I take this job, I will have to move to another country. Can I change my visa office, as I have already selected my visa processing office on the application?

Thanks

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
shah2014 said:
Thankyou for the details, really appreciated.

I have a query, related to profession as clearly mentioned by you in your example of "Mechanical Engineer" and "Thermal Design Engineer". In my situation, my Employment Contract and Work Visa says "Mechanical Engineer" but my experience letter says "Thermal Design Engineer".

1. What should i fill in Schedule 3 Q 12.a?
2. what should i fill in Generic Applicate -- educational/occupation details Q 3?

Waiting for your earliest response.
You can put either, Mechanical Engineer or Thermal design Engineer, both will work.

CIC is mainly concerned with job duties matching your NOC.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
rawdah said:
They do accept it.

I, myself have submitted 6 months online bank statement and balance certificate from bank.
3 months bank statement is valid too. I submitted 3 months.

nepsam

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
zohaib_fastian said:
Hi

For degree attestation from WES, should i myself send the transcript photocopy through some courier or ask the university to send to WES in a sealed envelope. The transcript they will send will not be attested one.
Get a attested n sealed copy from ur university n send it via courier urself .

Suhas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
VO: BWJ
AOR Received.
11-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
July 07, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 05, 2015
Interview........
Passport Submitted: Sep 08, 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2015
LANDED..........
Passports received back: Sep 14, 2015
I am chartered accountant from Pakistan (ICAP) and my institute is appearing in "NON-UNIVERSITY HIGHER EDUCATION" section of WES webiste and i have arranged my institute to send the required documents directly to WES.

In this section "NON-UNIVERSITY HIGHER EDUCATION" WES has not required the documents of secondary or high school. Do we have to send these documents of secondary and high school as well? If yes then can i send it my self after getting its attestation from notary public?

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
jigzyy said:
You will have to tick Yes for them to accompany you. When you get your PR visa, you as Principal Applicant can land alone in Canada first and your wife & kid can join you later (as long as their visas are valid). IF you tick NO, they will not get visas (I am not even sure if Local Visa Office will process your app or not) and than it'll take ages if you sponsor them later on. For now, you'll have to show 3 persons funds.
Hey jigzyy, thanks for letting me know. All these days I thought that even though I answer a NO to "Accompany you to canada", I could always sponsor their visa since I would be paying all the fees. But your words are an eye-opener. Thanks Again..I will go ahead and tick Yes for this particular question.

Status
Not open for further replies.