+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbCanada

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 June, 2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 17th Sept, 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 24 Sept, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
12-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
cjg1987 said:
Don't worry about the validity on your DD , so long as it is 6 months.
Only 3 months and 10 days remaining to expire DD. I believe CIC will process my app before that.

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
Gensch said:
1212 is so different than 1112. How can you now apply under 1212? The CIO looks at the totality of your application - what's your master's degree in? Is it an MBA? Do you have the CFA designation? Is your job title listed among the examples on the statcan website for this NOC? Is your reference letter from a reputable, well known, multinational company or a company which does not have its own website and difficult to verify, etc., etc.?
My masters degree is not an MBA but was obtained in Monetary Economics. I do not have CFA but have professional certificate in management that is yet to be evaluated. My reference letter is from one of the foremost banking brands in Africa with verifiable website. I presently work in supervisory capacity in my place of work and the job duties in 1212 do match most of core JD presently.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arusso said:
I needed an envelope much bigger due to the documents size and all the translations... so I used a bigger one... I think there is no problem, there is? :eek:
Thanks!!
No. If you used a standard sized envelope provided by the courier service you are fine.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi228 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]My dear friends..

Finally the day has came to announce that I received my PER just before 2 minutes.. :) :) :) :) :-* :-*

Thanks to all of my dearest admins and also all of my other friends who are helping all our forumites.. :-* :-*

Happy Independence Day.. :):)

Application Received Date: May 9th, 2014
DD Charged according to CIC: July 17th, 2014
DD Cleared from Bank: July 23rd, 2014
PER received: August 15th, 2014
[/size][/size][/size]
congrats!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapleDream2014 said:
Hi Experts,

I need a help urgently.

I haven't yet applied to WES for ECA by paying the fees online and hence donot have a "WES Ref #" as of yet. But the "Academic Records Request Form" asks for the same (although they state "if applicable"). Also, I am planning to go tomorrow to the university for submitting my transcripts for attestation and am gonna ask the university to seal this form alongwith the transcripts tomorrow . I will do the WES application after that. My exact query is:

Is it allowed to first submit the transcripts to the university for attestation first and then submit the application in WES and thus keep the "WES ref #" field blank in the "Academic Records Request Form"?

Thanks in advance once again!!
Why not just submit the WES application first? You can do it online and get the reference number.

kbCanada

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 June, 2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 17th Sept, 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 24 Sept, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
12-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Hi Mate, Just open the latest SS and instead of looking at the #s by the # of days so far (i.e. until May 13th) please change your analysis by # of applicants covered so far (by looking at the 'app. by recd. date and status' sheet of the SS). As you will note the # of applicants drop drastically post May 14th you will get the right picture for the analysis by this approach. Good luck! :)

PS - You will have all the answers once you try the above. Cheers!

That's right Oscar, you are right. But just felt like pessimistic today and so do i thought in that way. Being optimistic, I wish CIC accept and accept my app in another month. :) ;) :D ;D
But frankly i feel CIC will take another 2 months to process my app.

romar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014 [br] [b](One month after cap was reached)[/b]
IELTS Request
kbCanada said:
Hi All,

Looking at the speed at which CIC is processing app i.e. 3.5 months to process apps for first 13 days i.e. till 13 May, I wonder:
1) How many months will CIC take to process my app(2nd June) which is around 20 days away. Another 4 months?
2) If might take another 4 months, my DD validity which is 6 months will be expired?

I believe some other members might be under same condition. Any comments/suggestions on this?

Thanks..
The number of applications submitted during the first half of May is as twice as those submitted during the second half. If CIC maintains the same speed, you should get a PER in two months from now, and get your DD charged a couple of weeks before that.

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
:D HAPPY :D HAPPY :D

RECEIVED MY PER JUST NOW

Actually surprised to receive the per in just 18 days of fee encashment.
app received 9th may
fee charged 28 july

:D :D :D
God bless us all

Cheers :D

randev

May 5, 2014
@ nskatcv,

You have posted a picture with instructions on how to fold a paper. Here are a few responses / queries that you'll probably get on this forum for that post:

I) OMG, I didn't fold the paper like that. Will I be rejected? nskatcv please advice!

II) OMG, I forgot to fold the paper altogether. Will I be rejected? Seniors, bhais (whatever that is) please advice!

When no response is received within 2 minutes of the post, the post will be repeated several times

III) OMG, I didn't include the paper at all. Will I be rejected? nskatcv, seniors, bhais, Elvis Presley please advice!!!

IV) Here's another post that can be expected: nskatcv, this is not related to your how one should fold a paper post. However, I do have a question for you, nskatcv. My wife has a moustache. Will that make me ineligible? nskatcv, please, please advice!

SMH ;D

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestwishes said:
Seniors, pls advise....

As proof of work experience, I have the following:
- a experience letter from HR on letterhead states the period of employment, current position, current salary
- a reference letter from supervisor on plain letter states job position helds, main job duties and responsibilities
- promotion letters from HR on letterhead

Do u think I have got sufficient proof? If I explain in a cover letter that I am not able to obtain reference letter with main job duties and responsibilities on letterhead due to company policy, do I still need to include an affidavit? If an affidavit is required, what to write on the affidavit, same as cover letter?
You are fine. This is exactly what I did for one job where I was unable to get the job duties on letterhead, but HR was willing to confirm basic details like salary. I went to a supervisor and get the job duties and other details on plain paper. Well done.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lpmc2017 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Gods grace and blessings.....Received the coveted mail with PER few minutes ago...[/size][/size]
I do not know what to say , it has been a wait for 2 years.... :D :D
Let us pray and hope the future procedures also will be smooth and a decision is made on our favor.

Username: lpmc2017
NOC : 2173
App received : 05/09/2014
CC Charged : 07/18/2014
PER Received : 08/15/2014

Good luck to all !! Seniors and all members let's continue this selfless good work of helping each other in this forum..
Some forum members like Future,Oscar, Century, Ashif, Goku are really helpful to others...cheers guys...sorry if I forgot to mention any name..
congrats!

PK563

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
@ PK563

Age for minor has been reduced to 19 (even if he is studying) as of 1st Aug and as ur friend has not sent his app before that (seems he is still in process) he can NEITHER include the child in his app NOR the money in child's name (the elder one) as settlement funds. Legally, speaking even if he transfers that money to his account and VO discovers that transfer he may get into problem (unless the child gifts tht to his/her parents).

Although, he can use use funds in younger kids name (if less than 19 yr old).
Thanks shah and oscar for kind suggestion..

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Just called my CC company to advise them that to keep the note to let the CIC charge go through but it looks like it might be October before they charge :(

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepearl said:
I'm 12 may and I've received a reply to my query sent to CIC, they'ce given me an applications file number for future correspondence and my reference but I cant use this to check my ECAS.

I guess we'll have to wait for a PER email now as I can see 9 may have already started.

GOOD LUCK ;D ;D ;D
If you have a file number you should be able to check ECAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.