+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
luizfper said:
Thanks everyone. I am very happy.

I would like to share some info with you:

- I have sent plain paper reference letters, without business cards.
- I did not have any cover letter.
- my duties match about 40-50% the ones from the NOC
- A proof of funds, I sent internet printed statement on my investments (treasury bills) + a web page from Central Bank of Canada showing the conversion to CAN

I really hope everyone of you get PER as soon as possible.

Cheers! :p
:p

General public is advised not to copy such stunts!! These are performed by highly risk taking individuals at their own risk!! :p :p

keerthim430

Star Member
May 7, 2014
future_canadian said:
Why not ask your questions here in the forum and let us help.

I can't believe anyone would send you their filled in forms with so much personal, private information.

future_canadian : I have questions in almost all the forms. And I felt they might sound a bit silly so I thought I can compare the filled forms. Anyways, I shouldnt have asked for the personal data of others :) I will ask the questions here itself.

+1 to your post :)

Regards,
Keerthi.

Krishna11871

Jun 28, 2014
I'm 8th May applicant. CC date 8th Jul.. Received a mail from CIO today with UCI num, receipt num etc., stating that my application has been placed into processing. Is this the PER mail? I am confused as it is no where mentioned as PER in this email. I checked for status of application on CIC website with the UCI num. It shows "In Process" though.

My main concern here is, my name has been spelled incorrectly every where ("KRISHMA" instead of "KRISHNA"). In this mail and also on Application status on CIC website. I am very much worried this would cause issues. I coudn't find any means to inform them about this mistake that they did on my application.

I really request any of you to advise me if there is any email-id where I could inform them to correct it.

Many thanks

sjasim

Star Member
Aug 17, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
Hello everyone,

My app has reached CIC on 13th May, mode of payment was DD. Now my bank does not have any information about the liquidity of the DD. However I have my UCI number from my 2013 application which was returned due to CAP.

I am trying to access ECAS with my UCI but I am unable to pull-out any details off it. Is there any way I can check whether my DD has been charged or not?

When my 2013 application was returned there were some corrections done by CIC in my app. My name was corrected by CIC and they had advised me to write my full name including surname in the ""First name"" column and the surname written by me was cut off.

Now I have tried both ways to access ECAS, entering my full name in the surname filed and only surname in that field but in either cases I cannot pull off any details.

So kindly advise which is the right way to access ECAS.

Thanks
Jasim

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
luizfper said:
Hello, everybody!

I am kind of a silent observer, but as soon as I got the good news, I rushed to share it with you.

I got my PER!!!!

I am a may 9th applicant.
NOC 1112
Congrats. :) :)

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
arvinmalik said:
Hi-

I applied under NOC 1111 and my application received on 12th may, but i have not got any notification and nothing is charged from by card.

Any idea, how much time it usually takes

Thanks
Have patience dear...cic is presently working on 12,13,14 may applicant...
You will hear good news soon

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
luizfper said:
Thanks everyone. I am very happy.

I would like to share some info with you:

- I have sent plain paper reference letters, without business cards.
- I did not have any cover letter.
- my duties match about 40-50% the ones from the NOC
- A proof of funds, I sent internet printed statement on my investments (treasury bills) + a web page from Central Bank of Canada showing the conversion to CAN

I really hope everyone of you get PER as soon as possible.

Cheers! :p

Buddy,

+1!

Please confirm me if there is any other job exp letter u have included for any prev employment ....Just for the reassurance....:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
vmraja said:
Got PER 2 minutes ago... ;D

May 8th applicant..4011

SS updated :)
Congrats vmraja ..:D

+1 buddy !

Please update the SS...

Spreadsheet update/entry process

1. please give your input through https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wl4oS7u4P1oek09X6ZUO6hHK-9jE3TNIAwgHSWMowAA/viewform

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

4. If you forgot to save "Edit your response" link, please resubmit and save it for future update. You old duplicate entry will be removed.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Krishna11871 said:
I'm 8th May applicant. CC date 8th Jul.. Received a mail from CIO today with UCI num, receipt num etc., stating that my application has been placed into processing. Is this the PER mail? I am confused as it is no where mentioned as PER in this email. I checked for status of application on CIC website with the UCI num. It shows "In Process" though.

My main concern here is, my name has been spelled incorrectly every where ("KRISHMA" instead of "KRISHNA"). In this mail and also on Application status on CIC website. I am very much worried this would cause issues. I coudn't find any means to inform them about this mistake that they did on my application.

I really request any of you to advise me if there is any email-id where I could inform them to correct it.

Many thanks

Yes this is the PER email buddy .....

+1!

Please update the SS...

1. please give your input through https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wl4oS7u4P1oek09X6ZUO6hHK-9jE3TNIAwgHSWMowAA/viewform

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

4. If you forgot to save "Edit your response" link, please resubmit and save it for future update. You old duplicate entry will be removed.

BjFire

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Hello guys, need some help with the Payment form.

My spouse is the Principal applicant and we are paying by CC.
We have same residential address but on my CC the address is different.
So in Section A of the form where it says:

"Address of payer (if different from principal applicant");

Should I fill the address on CC or leave it blank. Just very confused. Is the exact address on CC needed by CIC to make the charge ??

Don't want to give CIC an idea of two addresses for the case.
Please suggest.

vmraja

Star Member
Jun 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 13-08-2014
Med's Request
17-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
12-06-2015
Already updated bhai :)
ashif_eee said:
Congrats vmraja ..:D

+1 buddy !

Please update the SS...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kinar_17 said:
Dear Friends,

Hope you are doing well.

I am applying for FSWP 2014 under Human Resource Mangers (0112) Category. I have following queries. Request you to please answer the same

a) I am currently working as Sr. Manager Human Resource with a company since March 2012 till date. ( Approx 2 Years) Should I attach my current appointment letter along with salary slip as proof of experience?
b) Prior to my current company, I have experience of 8 years (from Sep - 2003 till Jan -2012) with a company where my last designation was Assistant Manager - HR. My experience letter from them states all details like my working hours, salary, duties & responsibilities and my last designation as Assistant Manager HR. Will my Assistant Manager Experience letter be considered under this HR Manager -category? If Yes, then should i attach the appraisal letter for the reference on which date I was promoted as Assistant Manager - HR? ( Date on which i was promoted as AM - HR was Sep-2009) so its exactly 2 Years .
c) Should I mention my experience as 10 years or Should i mention my experience as 4 Years (As Relevant in Managerial Role)?
d) I hope I am not late in filling the application.
e) Last week I got some of my documents Notarized... Is it mandatory that all documents should be notarized in the same date
f) Once I generate Bar Code in the application form, I have to submit the application on the same day ?
g) If i want to make any changes in form after I generate bar code. Can I do the same?
h) I am the primary applicant and currently I and my husband have decided that initially i will apply and later we will add him? Can I add my husband at a later stage?
Read the Guide and Document Checklist carefully. A number of your questions are answered there.

a) You need a letter, preferably on company letterhead, explicitly stating your job duties. None of the documents you mentioned are likely to be sufficient proof of your job duties. Matching your job duties with the NOC under which you are applying is the most crucial point of this application.
b) If you have a reference letter (or a letter from the company from that time period) stating your job duties, and those duties match the NOC description of job duties, it will be counted. Even if it is counted under some other NOC you will at least get points for it.
c) Your total work experience will get you points, not just in the NOC under which you are applying. You only need a minimum of one year full time work experience in the NOC under which you are applying to be eligible, but you can get points for all of your work experience (maximum points for 6+ years).
d) Your NOC is not a hot one and will not be filled this year, so you are fine.
e) It is not mandatory for any document to be notarized unless it is translated from a language other than English or French. In this case follow the instructions in the Guide for translated documents as there are special requirements. Even if you need some documents notarized they need not all be notarized on the same day.
f) No, you need not submit the same day you validate, but you must re-validate if you change anything in the form after you validate it.
g)Yes, you must validate it again.
h) You can choose for your husband not to accompany you to Canada on this application. However, you still MUST add him (and any children) to all of your documents and forms, and submit his background declaration and additional family information forms, his birth certificate, his police certificates and medicals and your marriage certificate at the same time as your application. You must also explain why he is not accompanying you. If you do not disclose and properly submit information on your husband and all children at the time of your application you can NEVER sponsor them to come to Canada. If you disclose them properly you can sponsor them later. Also note that if your spouse is not accompanying you under this application, you cannot claim any adaptability points for his language testing, education, work experience or family in Canada. Also note that you must submit proof of settlement funds for your entire family, not only those who are accompanying you.

Good luck.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
sjasim said:
Hello everyone,

My app has reached CIC on 13th May, mode of payment was DD. Now my bank does not have any information about the liquidity of the DD. However I have my UCI number from my 2013 application which was returned due to CAP.

I am trying to access ECAS with my UCI but I am unable to pull-out any details off it. Is there any way I can check whether my DD has been charged or not?

When my 2013 application was returned there were some corrections done by CIC in my app. My name was corrected by CIC and they had advised me to write my full name including surname in the ""First name"" column and the surname written by me was cut off.

Now I have tried both ways to access ECAS, entering my full name in the surname filed and only surname in that field but in either cases I cannot pull off any details.

So kindly advise which is the right way to access ECAS.

Thanks
Jasim

It takes some time to know about dd status...
my file received on 12 th may.. Still my ecas has not been updated... So don't worry about your ecas status...
Try to confirm about your dd status from the bank in meanwhile...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rbp said:
Hello All, Everyone here is doing a great job in supporting others . Kudos to everyone !!

My credit card has been charged but didn't receive the PER Email yet.

Category : 2173
Application date : May 13, 2014
Credit Card charged : Aug 6,2014

Just wanted to know when I might receive the PER email . Thanks
congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.