+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
ANANJAY said:
No need to worry now..if they have any doubt with snaps then local visa office will ask to send again
You are sure that they will not reject and ask for new snaps.

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
nharsh2000 said:
Dear,

this is really a tricky situation. if you had applied on 3rd July then chances to get your returned file so early is slim. Most likely it will be returned in end of October. I would suggest you to re-apply as quickly as possible with cover letter mentioning the actual scenario. you can send 10 application but using your UCI they can easily identified whether your previous application was rejected or returned or accepted.

Scenario 1: your file got returned and you waited until end of October. Chances for CAP to be filled high and your selection are slim.
scenario 2: you have to understand what you will loose if both the application will be accepted. CIC will ask you to withdrawn one.

you already have original IELTS and WES . it is my personal opinion,you should take a chance but do not forget to submit cover letter sharing reason for second file.

rest keep every thing on luck & god.
Thanks nharsh2000.

Senior members: Can you please review the below text

One way for an applicant to increase his or her chances of being accepted for review by the FSW program is to submit multiple applications. Not all applicants are eligible to submit multiple applications, as each new submission must be under a separate occupation. However, for those who are able to do so, submitting multiple applications may increase their likelihood of having an application accepted before program caps are filled.

Multiple Applications Increase Chances of Immigration Acceptance
June, 2014 CIC NEWS

Based on the above, can I still submit a new application under the same occupation with a cover letter explaining that the application recieved on 3rd July 2014 does not have copy of original birth certificate of my spouse, and hence I am submitting a new application with all neccessary documents required for FSW category.

Please reply.

rohit307

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2015
ashif_eee said:
+1 for the update buddy...:D

Only change for the form is- CC expiry date- Month field now able to carry zero '0' ...:)

FOr the older forms, they were not able to keep the zero (06)...
+1 Ashif for letting everyone know the details of the changes made! Due to same Zero issue, I had gone for the DD.

aj215

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
16/4/15
Med's Done....
26/4/15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28/05/15
Hi guys...i would like to share my case with you all. Sent my app on 6th and was received on 12th for NOC 2232 and my app was returned on 18th july for couple of reasons mentioned by the VO which are:-

1:- really ashamed of telling this, but after numerous checking levels by me, i missed signing the fee payment form mentioning my credit card details. :( :(
2:- sent the notarised attested translated copy of the birth certificate without sending the copy of original one.

These were the 2 reasons which were marked by yellow marker the VO. i hope, those are the only 2 reasons for the rejection. I am preparing the docs again and shall be sending them within this week. Congrats for everyone getting success and gud luck to the waiting ones. cheers... :-* :-*

rohit307

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2015

iamnav

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with package
This is regarding Thomas Cook Checks tracking.

I am May 12th applicant. And my DD is not yet en-cashed by CIC. The sad thing is, one can only check the status once in a month. I have checked yesterday and the agent asks me to call next month only to check if it is encashed.

Is there any alternative way is there to track it. Please let me know.

And someone please clarify what is DD here in India is called 'Check' with Canada. Please confirm

rohit307

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2015
aj215 said:
Hi guys...i would like to share my case with you all. Sent my app on 6th and was received on 12th for NOC 2232 and my app was returned on 18th july for couple of reasons mentioned by the VO which are:-

1:- really ashamed of telling this, but after numerous checking levels by me, i missed signing the fee payment form mentioning my credit card details. :( :(
2:- sent the notarised attested translated copy of the birth certificate without sending the copy of original one.

These were the 2 reasons which were marked by yellow marker the VO. i hope, those are the only 2 reasons for the rejection. I am preparing the docs again and shall be sending them within this week. Congrats for everyone getting success and gud luck to the waiting ones. cheers... :-* :-*
Cheer up Buddy! Thanks for sharing your experience. I am sure it will help many forum members. Good Luck for your new application!

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
sdy said:
Thanks nharsh2000.

One way for an applicant to increase his or her chances of being accepted for review by the FSW program is to submit multiple applications. Not all applicants are eligible to submit multiple applications, as each new submission must be under a separate occupation. However, for those who are able to do so, submitting multiple applications may increase their likelihood of having an application accepted before program caps are filled.

June, 2014 CIC NEWS

Based on the above, can I still submit a new application under the same occupation with a cover letter explaining that the application recieved on 3rd July 2014 does not have copy of original birth certificate of my spouse, and hence I am submitting a new application with all neccessary documents required for FSW category.

Please reply....

Raji72

Jun 11, 2014
@ Seniors ....

As its 3 months over after my application reached CIO, do I get a NER mail on rejection of my application?

Please respond as we are worried if the package got lost.

with Regards

3142_aspirant

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
DD 21-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER 18-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
ECAS 15-Oct-2014
Med's Request
20-OCT-2014
sdy said:
Thanks nharsh2000.

June, 2014 CIC NEWS

Please reply....
SDY do you get some info from this::

aj215 said:

3142_aspirant

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
DD 21-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER 18-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
ECAS 15-Oct-2014
Med's Request
20-OCT-2014
aj215 said:

All the best for re-applying

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
Hellow Experts

Good day ,So far I'm preparing my doc with the help of this forum , thanks to all for helping me . I have little query .

01 ) Current my job title is Manager ( Information Technology ) and match with 2281 . I'm planning to apply as well . but there are no job title is Manager ( Information Technology ) in the NOC mention . Pls. advise .

02) Generic form , is there any date shows while I fill the form and print . I mean If I fill today then in the form shows today's date or not shows any date at all .

03) My company HR giving me reference letter , mention all ( working hours , salaries etc. ) but giving pay slip only for last latest 03 months , previous pay slip can't possible to give ( hidden reason) , I got 02 promotion since I joint the company 2005.

04) POF can shows 02 account ( Me and spouse a/c ) as POF . I mean we are 04 member so we need appx $22,000.00, but my account don't have such amount . so we can shows 02 bank account ( Me and spouse ) as POF ??

Pls. advise

SUSAN

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
susanbd said:
Hellow Experts

Good day ,So far I'm preparing my doc with the help of this forum , thanks to all for helping me . I have little query .

01 ) Current my job title is Manager ( Information Technology ) and match with 2281 . I'm planning to apply as well . but there are no job title is Manager ( Information Technology ) in the NOC mention . Pls. advise .

02) Generic form , is there any date shows while I fill the form and print . I mean If I fill today then in the form shows today's date or not shows any date at all .

03) My company HR giving me reference letter , mention all ( working hours , salaries etc. ) but giving pay slip only for last latest 03 months , previous pay slip can't possible to give ( hidden reason) , I got 02 promotion since I joint the company 2005.

04) POF can shows 02 account ( Me and spouse a/c ) as POF . I mean we are 04 member so we need appx $22,000.00, but my account don't have such amount . so we can shows 02 bank account ( Me and spouse ) as POF ??

Pls. advise

SUSAN

Buddy,

1. Job title will not impact ur application....Job duties is the major thing.

2. Yes - Generic form calculate the date of ur PC's current date. So please specify the ques u r facing difficulties...

3.Payslip is not mandatory, so just submit those joining letter . Ur ref letter with salary will absolutely suffice

4. "( Me and spouse ) as POF "- YES this is acceptable....

Good luck ..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.