+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahzadpir

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER (21-10-2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulilah)
Passport Req..
29-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Dear Experts

I have applied under 2133 category me as principal applicant and my spouse as dependent.

I have sent all required supporting documents and all form to CIC on 19th June and it was received by them on 25th June.

I have an issue and want experts to shed some lights.

Q.1-The issue is I have got my B.E (Engineering) degree ECA report done from University of Torronto, for which I sent my degree and transcript to University of torrento and My University separately send my attesed BE degree and transcript to University of Torronto. After that I got ECA report which I sent to CIC.

In this whole process I have not done the equivalency of credentials on my Metriculation (10th class) or Intermediate Certificate (12) class marksheet or certificate. However, I included these metric and Intermediate mark sheet and certificate color photocopies along with my application.

In this regards, Do I Need to do my metric and Inter class degree ECA as well just like the same way I did for university degree or it is not required.

Q2. I am not claiming any points for my wife education however I have shown in the form that she is educated and has done here bachelor degree. However, I didn't include any of her certificates photocopy. Did I require to include the certificate copies or not required.

Kindly reply and I will appreciate the same.

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
Dear members,
I have not received any satisfactory answer on my application. First application sent on 3rd July 2014 with mistake of not sending copy of original birth certificate of spouse, only notarised English copy of birth certificate sent.

Now I'm planning to send a new application since I have exta original copies of IELTs and WEs. My questions are:

1. Am I allowed to submit a new application whereas another application in same occupation was already submitted on 3rd July 2014 and not returned?

2. What if my first application is accepted, what will happen to my second application?

Please senior members reply urgently, I'm extremely worried.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ nskatcv,

Settlement Funds is a sub set of your Assets

Assets can be of wide variety incl. Intangibles but, you don't have to follow Accounting definition of Assets here. CIO is assessing your Survival ability not your Affluence/ Credit worthiness..they're are Only interested in liquid, easily transferred funds (which is unencumbered so that you can withdraw it anytime) and hence the concept of "Settlement funds". Anything over & above or beyond Settlement Funds is not relevant to CIO.

I wouldn't leave the Assets box empty/ Nil..

assets should be = settlement funds + (rest of stuff like immovable property etc) + if, Property on Mortgage (Mortgage amount goes in Liab.)

nskatcv said:
Assets / Settlement funds question

It is being said that assets should be = settlement funds + (rest of stuff like immovable property etc)

Are you guys then providing proof/evidence of the rest of stuff as well ?

Now CIC only wants settlement funds, so I have written the dollar amount in the settlement fund box, and for which I will be providing the evidence.

I guess it should be alright if I leave the other two boxes (assets and liabilities) blank, or with a N/A.

Please give your words of wisdom on this.

Regards

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
neel-here said:
@ nskatcv,

Settlement Funds is a sub set of your Assets

Assets can be of wide variety incl. Intangibles but, you don't have to follow Accounting definition of Assets here. CIO is assessing your Survival ability not your Affluence/ Credit worthiness..they're are Only interested in liquid, easily transferred funds (which is unencumbered so that you can withdraw it anytime) and hence the concept of "Settlement funds". Anything over & above or beyond Settlement Funds is not relevant to CIO.

I wouldn't leave the Assets box empty/ Nil..

assets should be = settlement funds + (rest of stuff like immovable property etc) + if, Property on Mortgage (Mortgage amount goes in Liab.)
Thanks for the explanation neel_here.

Point a is known to me. But I didn't understand your point b.

You cut the 'rest of stuff' by which I meant immovable property only, but then added property at the end.

If I am not going to (or don't want to, or don't have any to) mention any immovable property, then I should rather fill the assets box == settlement box value ?

Is that what your suggestion is ?

Regards

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
shah2014 said:
Yes its 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% safe but not 100%

One of the forum member just faced such issue, his DD was made through Canadian branch of JPMorgan Chase and the bank has decided to close their Nostro by mid Sept and cancel all outstanding DD's. That's y to be on a safe side, it better to have it made from a bank/agency which uses Canadian bank to avoid such situation.

So, if u think 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% is chance is small enough the effort of getting DD from ICICI bank, its upto u.........after all so many ppl still use CC even after knowing abt more than 10 instances per year where CC ruined someones dreams.
sorry bro, I couldn't exactly understand the discussion here. But pls go though my query above on the DD! I am planning to get one made from ICICI Bank itself, so understand you're saying that's preferable!!?

I just had to sign one form, nothing else required!! I have an account with ICICI though, probably that helped.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
visa_4all said:
ALERT

FEE PAYMENT FORM CHANGED on 3rd AUGUST 2014.

I request all the forum members to send updates of this kind of news.

and Why does the cic website shows Fee payment form changed in June 2014. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

thanks

+1 for the update buddy...:D

Only change for the form is- CC expiry date- Month field now able to carry zero '0' ...:)

FOr the older forms, they were not able to keep the zero (06)...

NSharawat21

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
27-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-March-2015
On a ligher note :D

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/newtocanada/Stress-of-immigration-can-lead-to-emotional-eating/articleshow/39544106.cms

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ nskat

Reg point b.

I'd cut the "rest of stuff" as its not a part of "Assets" as per the CIO Guidelines- 'definition')
I didn't add "property" at the end.. pls refer to my post again ..it says " if, Property on Mortgage (Mortgage amount goes in Liab.)"

Now this ("If", Property on Mortgage) Adjustment is bit tricky.. one is suppose to disclose Mortgage in Liab. in the Form and if you don't show a corresponding Asset then your CIO Balance sheet wont tally... in Century's terms you will appear bankrupt :eek:

Since you don't have any Mortgage, i'd suggest you don't bother about the above adjustment (so did I). 8) I'm not sure those who have Mortgages how they have filled these boxes in the Forms.

I hope that clarifies.

nskatcv said:
Thanks for the explanation neel_here.

Point a is known to me. But I didn't understand your point b.

You cut the 'rest of stuff' by which I meant immovable property only, but then added property at the end.

If I am not going to (or don't want to, or don't have any to) mention any immovable property, then I should rather fill the assets box == settlement box value ?-

Is that what your suggestion is ?

Regards

mja2014

Jun 14, 2014
ashif_eee said:
+1 for the update buddy...:D

Only change for the form is- CC expiry date- Month field now able to carry zero '0' ...:)

FOr the older forms, they were not able to keep the zero (06)...
Ohh... I couriered my application on 3rd August with the old fee payment form. I have signed the fee payment form dated 03/08/2014.
payment amount remains the same with the new form...

Would they return my application? Is it mentioned in the CIC website that the new form was updated on 03/08/2014?

Your advise please....

NSharawat21

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
27-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-March-2015
Neel i am still laughing that may be this TOI is also monitoring this forum :D and came out with this article.

guys mention your weight also in your signatures and update it every month :D . If your weight will increse then please dontblame us :p

neel-here said:
So, Immigration 'pyaar' ke side-effects :p

and if you are under depression.. "Keep Walking" .. Label :p
LOL

abhinav.sw

Jun 4, 2014
Hi Guys,

My question is-- Is there any specified 'time period' for which we need to maintain the required money in our Accounts and show in the statements?

As in should the statements show the minimum balance to have been maintained for a particular amount of time (No. of months) in our Account......?

I am applying for a FSW Visa.

Thanks!

nharsh2000

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
sdy said:
Dear members,
I have not received any satisfactory answer on my application. First application sent on 3rd July 2014 with mistake of not sending copy of original birth certificate of spouse, only notarised English copy of birth certificate sent.

Now I'm planning to send a new application since I have exta original copies of IELTs and WEs. My questions are:

1. Am I allowed to submit a new application whereas another application in same occupation was already submitted on 3rd July 2014 and not returned?

2. What if my first application is accepted, what will happen to my second application?

Please senior members reply urgently, I'm extremely worried.
Dear,

this is really a tricky situation. if you had applied on 3rd July then chances to get your returned file so early is slim. Most likely it will be returned in end of October. I would suggest you to re-apply as quickly as possible with cover letter mentioning the actual scenario. you can send 10 application but using your UCI they can easily identified whether your previous application was rejected or returned or accepted.

Scenario 1: your file got returned and you waited until end of October. Chances for CAP to be filled high and your selection are slim.
scenario 2: you have to understand what you will loose if both the application will be accepted. CIC will ask you to withdrawn one.

you already have original IELTS and WES . it is my personal opinion,you should take a chance but do not forget to submit cover letter sharing reason for second file.

rest keep every thing on luck & god.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
polwatta said:
Hi every one,
Can anyone please advice me regarding this matter,
Can my spouse claim point for his non Canadian education?
Thanks. Smiley
Smiley
You have already been answered multiple times in other threads. Anyways, the answer is NO. There is no point for non-canadian education for dependent spouse.

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !