+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Notice – Changes to the definition of a dependent child
August 1, 2014 – UPDATE— Citizenship and Immigration Canada's (CIC) definition of a dependent child has changed.

The age at which a child will be considered a dependant has been reduced from under 22 to under 19.

The exception for full-time students has been removed. Applicants' children who are 19 or over but are financially dependent on their parents and are enrolled in full-time studies are no longer eligible to be processed as dependent children.

Details can be found here

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-08-01.asp

Consequently, forms (especially generic & Payment) should have been/or shortly will be updated. Kindly check before submitting.

This rule applies to application received on or after 1st Aug 2014, so if u have more than 19 yr old child and your application is in transit... take corrective measures

banker1212

Jul 21, 2014
Century said:
CIO need at least the NOC code to understand under which occupation you were/are/would be working.

You can provide your designation but ensure providing NOC Code for all cases.

And there should not be any NON-NOC code occupation. Your occupation must be fallen in one of the hundreds of NOC code. Try to match here at http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/html/Matrix.html for macro level matching and then move into micro level matching.

Provide designation and corresponding NOC code and duties.
dear century what about non NOC job??
i joined the bank as a management trainee and acquired 2 months class room training and then on job training of 4 months..after that i was posted in a branch as operations supervisor which falls under noc 1212 under which i m applying... but what noc should i write in q 12b for that managemant trainee training period of 6 months???

i hv searched hrsdc site and their is no noc for management trainee.

i hv sked this question mant times on different forum but no one replied me!!!
plzz guys tell me what to do??

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Second line update : 2 February 2015
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
12 March 2015 TLU : 22 March 2015
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
22 May 2015 DM : 26 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
Dear admin..There are 2 previous enteries of mine.. kindly delete those and secure the recent one with date of submission on 27 july 2014.. Thanks... :)

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ banker1212

Even a TRAINEE of Century is good enough to answer your query, which could not be answered on other forums.

As per page 15 of NOC printable PDF version

Apprentices and trainees
Apprentices and trainees have been classified in the same unit groups as the occupations for
which they are training. Similarly, interns, residents and articling students are classified with their
respective professional groups.
This convention has been adopted of necessity to prevent a proliferation of unit groups of
apprentices. It is not intended to imply equivalence or interchangeability of apprentices or
trainees with fully qualified workers.

So you will mention 1212 as NOC code. Note sure if it will count towards your experience in that code as the last line (mentioned above) says IT DOES NOT IMPLY EQUIVALENCE that can also be analyzed if you have issue with 67 points, otherwise its irrelevant just mention it as 2 separate positions/jobs (i.e. first 6 months Mgmt Trainee and then supervisor) under 1212 NOC code.

banker1212 said:
dear century what about non NOC job??
i joined the bank as a management trainee and acquired 2 months class room training and then on job training of 4 months..after that i was posted in a branch as operations supervisor which falls under noc 1212 under which i m applying... but what noc should i write in q 12b for that managemant trainee training period of 6 months???

i hv searched hrsdc site and their is no noc for management trainee.

i hv sked this question mant times on different forum but no one replied me!!!
plzz guys tell me what to do??

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
iwantcanada said:
The reference letter issued to me by my employers were complete except for my duties and resposibilties was not written on it. So they just gave me copies of my work duties and responsibilties in each position i handled in a separate sheet to attach to my refrence letter written in company's letter head complete with contact numbers and signatures of my immediate supervisors and heads. An original copy was issued to me with dry seal and im willing to submit it if ask by cic though what im going to send is just a photocopy because thats what they are asking now just a copy. That job description was never self proclaimed and attested but rather that of the company. U think it will be accepted by cic or i still need to make a cover letter to explain?
Please ask your employers to mention that the Duties and Responsibilities are attached on a separate sheet and get them to stamp/attest the separate sheet before you go ahead and attach it with your application.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
LOL Shah.

I don't know what would I suggest but it is remarkable response. +1 though you deserve more for researching on this rare issue.

2014 Forum Rocks.

shah2014 said:
@ banker1212

Even a TRAINEE of Century is good enough to answer your query, which could not be answered on other forums.

Apprentices and trainees
Apprentices and trainees have been classified in the same unit groups as the occupations for
which they are training. Similarly, interns, residents and articling students are classified with their
This convention has been adopted of necessity to prevent a proliferation of unit groups of
apprentices. It is not intended to imply equivalence or interchangeability of apprentices or

So you will mention 1212 as NOC code. Note sure if it will count towards your experience in that code as the last line (mentioned above) says IT DOES NOT IMPLY EQUIVALENCE that can also be analyzed if you have issue with 67 points, otherwise its irrelevant just mention it as 2 separate positions/jobs (i.e. first 6 months Mgmt Trainee and then supervisor) under 1212 NOC code.

banker1212

Jul 21, 2014
shah2014 said:
@ banker1212

Apprentices and trainees

Dear SHAH SAHAB!

MANY MANY THANX FOR THE PROMT REPLY..IT DOES NOT LOOKS LOGICAL TO ME TO MENTION SAME NOC FOR TRAINING PERIOD ALSO...BUT IT IS WRITTEN ON HRSDC SITE SO I HAVE TO FOLLOW IT...
+1 FOR U BUDDY!! :-*

nzsr_786

Feb 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
Nomination.....
07-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
11-06-2014
Med's Done....
02-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06.12.2014 (Alhumdulillah)
LANDED..........
SOON
nzsr_786 said:
A good free Android app for people to check the status of E-CAS with just one click. Saves your time. Worth giving a try.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oscd.ecas

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Dear Seniors,
I am in-progress of filling the WES FSWP application form online...There is a question which says "Do your documents include a previous name that has been changed? " My husband's name is KANNAPPAN NACHIAPPAN as in the passport; but in all his academic records, it is KANNAPPAN N (initials not expanded)
Please let me know if I have to say yes to the above question and give the new name as KANNAPPAN N? Please help..

banker1212

Jul 21, 2014
Century said:
Yup, you got to follow what HRSDC says.

In case you don't know, to give someone +1, you need to click on GOOD below that buddy's flag.. ;) ;) ;)
Dear century,
I know how to give +1 :p this forum really rockss ;D

just one more question regarding schedule 3/economic class:

the space provided there for q12a and 12b is very less even to write my noc title "Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers"

should i leave the whole section blank and write it on additional sheet alongwith my detailed job duties?? or should i write as much as i can and in additional sheet write in full details again??

Also what should be the format of additional sheet?? should it be similar to scedule 3? or any format on ms world will suffice?

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
Wash an said:
My wife is a principal applicant. My birth certificate has my father's name only from parents. Is that acceptable? Thanks
Absolutely Yes brother..(Xth certificate is acceptable and it has only Father's name)
8) 8) 8) 8)

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
SMFAHAD said:
I forgot to affix sufficient postage with my courier package ... What will happen now .. The requirement says

Affix sufficient postage (top right of the envelope)

Sender (top left of the envelope)
(Your name)
(Your Address)
(Your Postal Code)

Recipient (centre of the envelope)
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Further I wrote the address of regular mail instead of above address on my envelope .. However the courier company has delivered my package at the above correct address ... Tell me Am I Safe or I have made these two blunders

SMFAHAD,

All i can say..RELAX MAN!! Your are perfectly okay :-* :-* :-* :-*

By the way, what's your application received date?

please update your details in your profile.... 8) 8) 8) like this

Category........: FSW3
Visa Office......: New Delhi VO
NOC Code......: 2174
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 07-05-2014
Doc's Request.: 23-06-2014 cc charge

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@Century

Tx buddy,

your appreciation means a lot!

Century said:
LOL Shah.

I don't know what would I suggest but it is remarkable response. +1 though you deserve more for researching on this rare issue.

2014 Forum Rocks.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Wash an said:
My wife is a principal applicant. My birth certificate has my father's name only from parents. Is that acceptable? Thanks

You have birth certificate... You will be fine....
You can also submit sec school certificate as a proof of birth if it has
Applicant name
Dob
Name of parents...
And/or affidavit as a proof of birth...

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Write "Supervisor, Fin&Ins Off. Wkr"

About duties, try to write within the limited spaces - use just key words. Like below:
Reconcile GL and Bank statement
Posting and closing of accounts
Tax and VAT compliance
Variance analysis and reporting
Develop & monitor control policy

On the last row, you can write, "See ref. letter for details"

The good thing in the approach, you are the driver; you are actually guiding the review officer what you do with some simple word. Review Officer don't need to work-out to find what is your actual NOC is cause reference letter is for most of the time, not written according to the way you like.

banker1212 said:
Dear century,
I know how to give +1 :p this forum really rockss ;D

just one more question regarding schedule 3/economic class:

the space provided there for q12a and 12b is very less even to write my noc title "Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers"

should i leave the whole section blank and write it on additional sheet alongwith my detailed job duties?? or should i write as much as i can and in additional sheet write in full details again??

Also what should be the format of additional sheet?? should it be similar to scedule 3? or any format on ms world will suffice?

Status
Not open for further replies.