+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plikhi said:
my friends consultant told this.....he has applied through CANAM
Consultants are notoriously unreliable and have no privileged information from CIC. This forum is more helpful than any consultant.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
june17th2174 said:
Moreover, what I believe is that CIC is checking files thoroughly so that LVO is instructed clearly on which app to do BCG and not and also all the points calculations and other things are already provided in complete manner so that LVO doesn't need to any rechecking and directly send MRs. In this way the processing time of file would be very less from LVO side.

Regards,
Amar
We can hope!

Mona76

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 may 2014
Doc's Request.
Send
IELTS Request
Send
File Transfer...
13 august 2014
Med's Request
18 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
4 March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10 July and submitted on 12 july
VISA ISSUED...
3 sep 2015
Hurray ..........DD encashed.....now waiting for PER.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: 7th May Applicants - PER Received?

SZA123 said:
Hello 7th May applicants,

Did anyone of you receive PER email from CIC? I got information from my bank that demand draft is charged on 3rd July but still no communication from CIC? Please share the updates.

Thanks and regards,
Not a single 7th May applicant has got PER. We're all in the same boat...

darklordkuma

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Passport Req..
03-31-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-13-2015
LANDED..........
Pending
Dear Friends - According to the below eligibility link for education

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-education.asp

it appears that if you do not have a masters degree in the following fields:

Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine, or Pharmacy.

then you cannot claim 23 points for masters anymore?

Please let me know if this is the correct understanding and if you can no longer claim 23 points for masters in engineering?
Thank you in advance!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: 7th May Applicants - PER Received?

sameerarena said:
me too, still awaiting for PER mail from CIC. but i did checked my ECAS status and it shows we have recd your app on 7th May. so does it mean that my DD is encashed ? i didn't checked it with bank though.

any more guys from 7th May list who are in the same boat ????
If your ECAS status is In Process then your DD has been cashed.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
olivet said:
Please help determine the points I am entitled to claim (for education) with the ff. evaluation of WES:

Credential #1 Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (3 years)

Credential #2 Canadian Equivalency: Four years of professional study in law

Credential #3 Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (4 years) - equivalency is in conjunction with study previously completed in # 1.
(degree actually completed: Master's Degree)

Credential #4 Canadian Equivalency: Master's degree
REMARKS: Academics in the field, upon consideration of the dissertation, may in some instances consider
this credential to be equivalent to an earned doctorate (Ph.D.)[/b][/b][/b
]
(degree actually completed: Doctorate degree)

Hoping that someone has encountered the same evaluation.

Thank you.

Opti

Jul 24, 2014
I suppose this will be decided by your ECA report whether they recognize the Masters degree as equivalent or lower compared to Canadian standards. I know of Post graduate in Finance being recognized by WES who provide ECAs.
Hope this helps.
darklordkuma said:

Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine, or Pharmacy.

Please let me know if this is the correct understanding and if you can no longer claim 23 points for masters in engineering?
Thank you in advance!

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
Folks,

I have [SIZE=15[color=orange][/color]pt]2 questions[/SIZE] and appreciate if someone can throw some light on these:

1. Multiple applications: in some previous posts, I have read that some applicants have sent multiple applications in similar NOC’s. Does anyone know what happens if both the applications reach clears completeness check and reaches Local VO for processing. Does that create any issue at Local VO?
Say if a person sends an application in NOC2173 and a separate application in NOC2174(as these 2 NOC’s are similar)
What happens if both the applications get approved and goes to Local VO for processing?
Will CIC reject both saying how can you apply in 2 NOC’s, if not, then which application gets processed?

2. Fee charge for Processing of Multiple applications: considering above case, does the person gets charged twice and is there any refund offered if Local VO learns that the applicant had sent 2 applications?

I remember reading some similar cases where people had sent multiple applications…… not sure what happened to their second application.

If anyone remembers who that applicant was, please let me know his details. I was unable to locate it in the excel.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Mona76 said:
Hurray ..........DD encashed.....now waiting for PER.
Congratulation brother.

+1 for updating spreadsheet yourself.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
darklordkuma said:

Thank you in advance!

All university master's level degrees can claim points. But if you do not have a master's degree the OR option applies which is, those with University level entry-to-practice professional degree (And the criteria for field of study is only applicable for those holding entry-to-practice professional degree)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qtasneem said:
Dear I can prove the sudden influx of money ion terms of the attested sale deed copy of my property which shows that i got this much money from the other party. What you say ?
That sounds fine to me.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darklordkuma said:

Thank you in advance!
A masters in anything is 23 points.

A professional qualification degree in those fields is also worth 23 points even if it is a bachelors. For example LL.B. (the degree required to practice law in Canada).

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Max_ash said:
Folks,

I have [SIZE=15[color=orange][/color]pt]2 questions[/SIZE] and appreciate if someone can throw some light on these:

1. Multiple applications: in some previous posts, I have read that some applicants have sent multiple applications in similar NOC's. Does anyone know what happens if both the applications reach clears completeness check and reaches Local VO for processing. Does that create any issue at Local VO?
Say if a person sends an application in NOC2173 and a separate application in NOC2174(as these 2 NOC's are similar)
What happens if both the applications get approved and goes to Local VO for processing?
Will CIC reject both saying how can you apply in 2 NOC's, if not, then which application gets processed?

2. Fee charge for Processing of Multiple applications: considering above case, does the person gets charged twice and is there any refund offered if Local VO learns that the applicant had sent 2 applications?

I remember reading some similar cases where people had sent multiple applications...... not sure what happened to their second application.

If anyone remembers who that applicant was, please let me know his details. I was unable to locate it in the excel.
It is no problem to submit multiple applications with different primary NOCs so long as you submit a complete application for each (separate originals of ECA, IELTS, etc) and pay the fee for each.

If both/all applications are accepted and move to the local VO stage, you will eventually be asked to withdraw one of the applications. You will not receive any refund of fees.

NOTE: Though it is fine to apply in multiple NOCs, do not try to claim more than 1 NOC for the same job experience and do not submit contradictory applications! If you've had 2 jobs both in eligible NOCs then go ahead and apply in both. If you've only had one job, don't try to apply in 2 NOCs based on that one job!

Status
Not open for further replies.