+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubair23

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
engmSalem said:
Immigration advisor advise me to call my package back from courier ...guys here said no need. ..I need any reference have same case and his case is ok
If your case is in the way than better to contact any one of your friend in Canada to receive you courier and write your name.

Secondly One of my friend changed his parcel address by contacting DHL on karachi airport, they locate his parcel and changed address( you can send to any of your friend in Canada for correction)

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Second line update : 2 February 2015
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
12 March 2015 TLU : 22 March 2015
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
22 May 2015 DM : 26 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
Seniors please help ... how is affidavit of translator done ... is it done in their company letter pad .... becoz saudi translation officer said they will give n their letter head and they have license for it .... is that fine...

Zubair23

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
GODWILLDO said:
Seniors please help ... how is affidavit of translator done ... is it done in their company letter pad .... becoz saudi translation officer said they will give n their letter head and they have license for it .... is that fine...

An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit.

syedabbas82

Jul 23, 2014
Dear All
I have a very bad situation and need your help ,below is a brief detail

I am on a Work permit and my permit is valid till Oct 2014. I have more than 5 years of experience as a telecom engineer and right now I am working in Fort Mcmurray under the Noc 7143 .
I applied for PNP in Nov 2013 but it was refused and reason was given that the job which I am doing right now needs a AIT ticket like a journeyman etc .
Now I applied FSW program and my file was received on 2 june and unfortunately the cedit card details what I have given in the form is blocked and a new cedit card is issued . I sent an email to CIC nova scotia but no response and for a safe side I sent another application with a new cedit card details .
Can somebody guide me what do I do now as my visa is very soon will expire .Guys I need your urgent attention and advise please
regards

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
CanDoIt said:
The Charge Estimates provided by Dmitryich are again proving to be close to accurate. As per the prediction, 12th may estd first charge date was 23rd and it seems correct!!
Or it could be that CIC is following the schedule made by dimitryich !! :eek: :eek: :-\ :-\

Zubair23

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
syedabbas82 said:
Dear All

I am on a Work permit and my permit is valid till Oct 2014. I have more than 5 years of experience as a telecom engineer and right now I am working in Fort Mcmurray under the Noc 7143 .
I applied for PNP in Nov 2013 but it was refused and reason was given that the job which I am doing right now needs a AIT ticket like a journeyman etc .
Now I applied FSW program and my file was received on 2 june and unfortunately the cedit card details what I have given in the form is blocked and a new cedit card is issued . I sent an email to CIC nova scotia but no response and for a safe side I sent another application with a new cedit card details .
Can somebody guide me what do I do now as my visa is very soon will expire .Guys I need your urgent attention and advise please
regards
FSW application process will take around 1 year, You have to leave before your visa expire and follow the status of application from your country.

eyesberg

Jul 14, 2014
Dear All,

According to my consultancy my work experiences fall under the ff NOC #

NOC 2281
NOC 3413
NOC 1241

Are they all open now or not? If not which one is not?

Thank you

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
eyesberg said:
Dear All,

According to my consultancy my work experiences fall under the ff NOC #

NOC 2281
NOC 3413
NOC 1241

Are they all open now or not? If not which one is not?

Thank you
NOC 2281 is open .. have a look here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

eyesberg

Jul 14, 2014
tknova said:
NOC 2281 is open .. have a look here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
Thank you. How about the other 2. Will it count if it is not open?

Additional question: Will they send an emai if they receive our documents?

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
eyesberg said:
Thank you. How about the other 2. Will it count if it is not open?

Additional question: Will they send an emai if they receive our documents?
All experience is counted

No email is sent. Expect your courier to give you confirmation. Email is received long after charging i.e. when you get your PER.

eyesberg

Jul 14, 2014
tknova said:
All experience is counted

No email is sent. Expect your courier to give you confirmation. Email is received long after charging i.e. when you get your PER.
Thank you but what is PER?

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
syedabbas82 said:
Dear All

regards
You will be contacted by Visa Officer, once your app reached VO.
before that no one is going to entertain.
At that time you can update your status to them.Like you have left your present country and
update about new country.Just follow the timeline that's it.
I don't see any reason for worrying.

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
eyesberg said:
Thank you but what is PER?
PER = Positive Eligibility Review means you are have achieved required points for FSWP.
You will get email from CIC after being charged.

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
tknova said:
Or it could be that CIC is following the schedule made by dimitryich !! :eek: :eek: :-\ :-\
;D Now they have to speed up and try to follow my initial estimates for PERs as well :)

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zubair23 said:
Senior Fellows,

I wanna clear some points for one of my friend application..

Principle applicant and Spouse both have their own bank accounts having sufficient funds.... who should sent statement ??

Fathers address details are not available due to some personal issues.......... Can we leave blank address??

Do we need to provide details of family members (sisters/bros) who passed away ....???
brother about bank statement its better primary applicant send his account statement, u can additionally send spouse bank statement as well but not required until unless u r having the required funds.

u cannot leave any thing blank, understand it...blank means inquiry, objections, rejections, useless delays, e.t.c. so what ever the reason is don't leave any field blank, provide the info and if that doesn't apply to u then write not applicable and make sure that really dont apply to u cos they can contact u to explain the not applicable things in ur app.

yes u need to provide the details of all of ur siblings, those who are not among us (may their souls rest in peace) u can provide their death certificates.

hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.