+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
ahappystone said:
I have checked with bank, my DD has been settled. Anyone know how I can update my date in the spreadsheet?

Thanks!
Cngrats dear.....

If you have not saved editing link while filling data on spreadsheet then you have to fill your data again...you can see link in my signature panel

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
dixiechic said:
I think if they start sending PERs to applicants from 7th may onwards....the next cap update will be huge and that will mean lesser number of people will send their applications. Thats why they are just not sending any PERs....
I think they are putting all energy/time in processing of applications because cic has a huge workload of applications....

PinguimGuy

May 10, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-1979
Hey Guys, is it just me or this thread is ridiculous big/long? I think we should do something about it. Is is possible to create a "forum" for "FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here" ? Like a category, so we can ask questions as topics because it's easy to keep track and find unanswered questions. I know anyone can post questions separately from this one, but this thread is sooo busy that 1) people doesn't look much for other topics and one can't keep track of which question was or was not answered.
Its getting reeeealy tough to keep track of things, If you wait 3 hours to come back, there are like 20 pages on this topic to read with no organization whatsoever. What do you guys think???

Moderators any thoughts??
Seniors any thoughts???

This thread should be only for stating things like "Been charged", "not charged yet" , "PER received Yay!", and so on and so forth, don't you think?

Am I completely out of line here or you guys agree with me?

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashesh I ws also under same impression tht docs need to b notorized n my consultant also told me the same. I gt d entire bunch notorized n hd spent a gud amnt on tht... but later I read in this forum tht lot of ppl gt charged n received PER without notorized docs...
One of my frnd is using attorney in canada n he ws also told that notorizatn nt required...

ashesh said:
In that case all my documents are in English. Infact some of them are bilingual as in english as well as hindi, then i need not notorise even one document!!

I am still not able to digest this, because I remember that I read somewhere on the CIC website itself that all documents which are not original but photocopy documents..you need to notorise them. lemme try to find that extract and paste here.

PinguimGuy

May 10, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-1979
contactadi said:
Can someone please point me to the post or posts on how people successfully got duplicate TRFs for IELTS from IDP India

Thanks
You should email the booking facility (your branch of British Council) and let them know that you are applying for CIC / FSW. You can ask for 2 extra copies.

siouxe

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-08-2014
Med's Request
29-9-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
3-11-2014
LANDED..........
2Q 2015
will it be another disappointment day? hahayyyy.... :-[

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
siouxe said:
Wish its not!!!!

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siouxe said:
Jus hope it is nt... may CIC rain PERs today n lot of CC / DD get charged...

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
PinguimGuy said:
Hey Guys, is it just me or this thread is ridiculous big/long? I think we should do something about it. Is is possible to create a "forum" for "FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here" ? Like a category, so we can ask questions as topics because it's easy to keep track and find unanswered questions. I know anyone can post questions separately from this one, but this thread is sooo busy that 1) people doesn't look much for other topics and one can't keep track of which question was or was not answered.
Its getting reeeealy tough to keep track of things, If you wait 3 hours to come back, there are like 20 pages on this topic to read with no organization whatsoever. What do you guys think???

Moderators any thoughts??
Seniors any thoughts???

This thread should be only for stating things like "Been charged", "not charged yet" , "PER received Yay!", and so on and so forth, don't you think?

Am I completely out of line here or you guys agree with me?
Agree 100%....Oscar's posts alone are about 5 pages a day! I wonder if he goes to work!

ns123

Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
15-11-2014
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
kma_85 said:
I should have received my IELTS results today, but instead I have received below email. What could have gone wrong? I am worried :(

Can someone please explain this, is it just a random process or something beyond my understading?
Its normal. They do it all the time .. mine was stuck up too. But received it after about a week.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nskatcv said:
My personal take:

After successful application and issuing of Visa, both of them will be permanent residents. I don't think there remains any distinction after that. So shouldn't matter who goes first. The deadline should be the Visa expiry date.

Regards

PS: Thanks Ashif
Not true. The primary applicant must be among the first group to land. Other dependants may follow, but cannot land before the primary.

You have one year from the date of your medical exam to land, and this cannot be extended.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
sm9 said:
Ashesh I ws also under same impression tht docs need to b notorized n my consultant also told me the same. I gt d entire bunch notorized n hd spent a gud amnt on tht... but later I read in this forum tht lot of ppl gt charged n received PER without notorized docs...
One of my frnd is using attorney in canada n he ws also told that notorizatn nt required...
You only need to notarize those documents that are not in English or french, otherwise it is ok. It is written on top of document checklist.

arundasp

May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
07-12-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 3rd line updated on March 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by August.
Hi All,

Finally my application reached CIC, received by Glen.Initially I planned to hire a consultant, but all seniors encouraged me to do it myself. Thanks a lot who helped me all these time to fill my application especially Ashif, Neel, Kollins, Century, Pipis & Oscar. Please forgive me if I missed any names.

I have updated SS.

Thanks
Arun

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anil Ch said:
With out dd deduction we will not get uci no right. Correct me if I am wrong....
Most returned applications also have a UCI written by hand on the generic form. People have used this UCI to check the status of future applications.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
Only one year must be in the primary NOC, but it has to be a full year, which is why I asked.

You still get 11 points, all experience at skill type 0 or skill level A or B counts even if it is not in your primary NOC.
Thank you very much future_canadian! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.