+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Total -- 4+6+4+5 = 19
papmanindia said:
hi

i got my ielts result. Pls help in calculating points

L 6.5 -- 4
R 8.5 -- 6
W 6 -- 4
S 6.5 -- 5

Thanks in advance

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014 PER................: 12-11-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
confirmed 5 points bro, and stalwart forumites like you don't need confirmations.
Cheers

neel-here said:
Urgent

If Applicant Spouse's IELTS

L - 5.5
W- 5.5
R- 4
S- 6

So 5 points confirmed... Just want to be double check ?? 8)

blackstar

Jul 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/07/2014
Good day guy!
When files are transferred to the local VOs, do they get separate attention or are they added to the queue of all previous PR applications from FSWP13 and other?
Is it possible for a FSWP14 to receive MR ahead of a FSWP13 applicant whose file is already with the local VO?
Thanks.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thks K_b and jpn !!

jpn said:
confirmed 5 points bro, and stalwart forumites like you don't need confirmations.
Cheers
k_b said:
CLB Level 4: Points Per Ability

Listening: 4.5​
Reading: 3.5​
Writing: 4.0​
Speaking: 4.0

So the answer is yes 5 points

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
dsharma9 said:
Ok here are few links as the starter. I will also find the links of numerous blogs where people detailed real life experiences on economic opportunities in Canada and then decided to return(I read them about a month back or so). Bottom line is Canada fsw is certainly not something to be tensed about because lot of people don't know the reality or overestimate economic opportunities in Canada.

canadianimmigrant.ca/community/why-some-immigrants-want-to-leave-canada

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-008-x/2007000/9627-eng.htm#8

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/12/19/canada-immigration-foreign-skilled-workers_n_2293003.html

http://www.orangeville.com/opinion-story/4184471-canadian-job-experience-an-immigrant-s-dilemma/
Dear Sharma,

You will find thousand of pages for commenting negative for living in canada as an immigrant.
But you will have thousand of pages for happy living in canada as an immigrant on the same google website. So if you think its not good to apply for FSW and live in canada then you don't do that.

But please don't demoralized the aspirants of this forum.

vaibhav__92

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
guys i am waiting for my dd too be encashed i am 7th may applicant . but i have applied in nova scotia also .where i got file no. means prescreen email on 10th july .do u think i have good chance to get nomination letter .?? plz advice seniors

jmyra

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/14
Nomination.....
08/12/14
File Transfer...
02/02/2015
Med's Request
20/02/15
Med's Done....
23/02/15
Passport Req..
01/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/15
LANDED..........
GOD WILLING MAY END / BEGINNING JUNE
dsharma9 said:
Ok here are few links as the starter. I will also find the links of numerous blogs where people detailed real life experiences on economic opportunities in Canada and then decided to return(I read them about a month back or so). Bottom line is Canada fsw is certainly not something to be tensed about because lot of people don't know the reality or overestimate economic opportunities in Canada.

canadianimmigrant.ca/community/why-some-immigrants-want-to-leave-canada

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-008-x/2007000/9627-eng.htm#8

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/12/19/canada-immigration-foreign-skilled-workers_n_2293003.html

http://www.orangeville.com/opinion-story/4184471-canadian-job-experience-an-immigrant-s-dilemma/

undoubtedly people can make a decision and repent it later ....reason can be any but what is the percentage of the people who return as compared to the people who stay ...........and what are the positive things those people have to say ????

with all due respect , if u r so indecisive about what u r doing in the first place then you might also end up returning soon ............please be sure of what u r about to do and analyze all pros and cons well in advance but please dont pass on your paranoia to others and confuse them now .

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
immigrationland said:
Dear friends,
I have the following queries
I am the principal applicant
Kindly write the answers in RED
1. Bar codes on top of package
a. It means – on top of generic application form (or)
b. On top of complete package i.e Check list
2. How many check lists are there
3. Do I need to submit all stamped (exit/entry) pages of my passport
4. Presently I am on a 2 month vacation in India, I work in UAE – What will be my current country of residence
5. Notary for what documents is required
a. For only photocopies (or)
b. For originals
c. Is notary required for
i. Proof of relationship documents of my brother, such as his PR card, his lease agreements etc
6. What should I write the marital status and address for my mother who is deceased in the Additional Family Information Form
7. In the Addition family information form for my spouse – applicant will be myself – In Section A 2nd row last column (email address) – Shall I mention email address of my spouse / mine. As in my form I have mentioned mine. I want to mention mine here too – Will that be OK
8. How CIC will differentiate my and spouse Additional Family Information Form – as there is no name mentioned in the form – only signature field is there
9. Names in native language - Should we type or write with hand
10. In Schedule A Solemn declaration , shall I write my name or shall I leave it blank – as it states do not complete the following section now
11. My name in all educational certificate and experience is for eg Md. Imran Khan, but my name in passport is Mohammad Imran Khan - what should I do for this

I am sorry for many questions
Plz reply
I will be thankful to you
Thanks a lot
Dear,

for proof of relationship give only photocopies of the documents received from your relative. Because on notarised document u will affix stamp"i certify this is the copy of original document" how could a noptary person in india verify original documents of your relative living in canada. Therefore give only photo copy without notary.

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Achiever 99 said:
Does that mean that if someone has ECAS - In process, and sometime down the line it disappeared??? So that is rejection??

Not in my knowledge but does it happen with anyone here in the forum?
Yes, same thing happened to one applicant and his file has been returned.
Bro. sorry to hear that but start preparing for re apply. You will get e mail for reason of return of the file by CIC.

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
This is only your opinion and it is not true that "most" of the FSW candidates are known to return back to their native country. If so please real statistics from a credible source.

People usually only come back to speak up when they have something to complain about, that's why there's a lot of negative feedback. It's not a representative sample.

Many immigrants are getting along just fine in Canada. If you think it's not worth applying for and caring about, drop your application and leave open one more space in the cap for someone who does care.
+1 for u future_canadian!!
Guys cant we stop spreading negativity, there is already a lot of internet :( :(
Ppl r soo hopeful aftr ths NOC list came out...ths immigration thing means a lot to many...
n nobody is forcing anyone to apply fr immigration...itis ur choice... I personally knw a lot of ppl (relatives n friends) who moved to canada and are absolutely happy abt it...
we knw there wld b initial struggle n it wont b bed of roses fr sure... if smeone nt prepared, thn tht person wl b one of those who wld go there n start writing stupid stuff on various blogs...

dsharma9

Star Member
May 3, 2014
patelbhavik said:
Dear Sharma,

You will find thousand of pages for commenting negative for living in canada as an immigrant.
But you will have thousand of pages for happy living in canada as an immigrant on the same google website. So if you think its not good to apply for FSW and live in canada then you don't do that.

But please don't demoralized the aspirants of this forum.
No, this is not to demoralise. I wrote in response to someone saying "people are tensed"...And I just said Canada fsw is not worth of getting tensed, just worth applying and waiting. I do not say people should not apply but there should be a reality check and people should set right expectations. I personally know several people who have come back while some who are there. And the ones who are there always think of immigrating to USA as they are underpaid. As far as I am concerned, I am applying to relocate purely for the purposes of quality of life of my children. I do not need a job as I am self employed entreprenuer.

Status
Not open for further replies.