+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
future_canadian said:
ATTENTION OSCAR

When I read the forum I cannot see this post you made, to which nskatcv replied.

I've often noticed that I see posts to which people are replying, but cannot see the original posts.

Does anyone know why?
Looks at the quoted time stamp and try to look it on based of that. If it missing there then it was deleted by author.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
dhanu 786 said:
thanks K_B,

I am just sharing what i have faced and learnt from this group.

BTW, you and me sharing same stats for immigration.

Waiting for PER..right??? 8) 8) 8) 8) :-* :-* :-* :-*
Yes exactly same bro..

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
future_canadian said:
ATTENTION OSCAR

When I read the forum I cannot see this post you made, to which nskatcv replied.

I've often noticed that I see posts to which people are replying, but cannot see the original posts.

Does anyone know why?
Oscar is a Cheeky man LOL...... may be he is sending replies directly before even asking :p :p :p :p

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aha2174 said:
Hi All,
Found google app "e-CAS Status Online" and installed it on my android phone... try it.. you dont need URL after that...
Will it send you a notification of changes? Is it published by CIC itself or a third party?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nepali said:
within this week.... all the best friends.....
Look again he said 12th June not 12th May. 12th June is going to be waiting 1-2 months.

I don't think we will necessarily see 12th May charges this week.

dsharma9

Star Member
May 3, 2014
dhanu 786 said:
is that so..no jobs..then why they hv opened this programme??
Plz explain in detail
Ok here are few links as the starter. I will also find the links of numerous blogs where people detailed real life experiences on economic opportunities in Canada and then decided to return(I read them about a month back or so). Bottom line is Canada fsw is certainly not something to be tensed about because lot of people don't know the reality or overestimate economic opportunities in Canada.

http://canadianimmigrant.ca/community/why-some-immigrants-want-to-leave-canada

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-008-x/2007000/9627-eng.htm#8

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/12/19/canada-immigration-foreign-skilled-workers_n_2293003.html

http://www.orangeville.com/opinion-story/4184471-canadian-job-experience-an-immigrant-s-dilemma/

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grath99 said:
Hi, I am applying under NOC1123 for Public Relations, got my IELTS and WES cleared with total of 68 points, I have been trying with my ex companies for the Wrok Ex on the company letter head, but they denied saying that under the company policy they wont give anything in written on letter head or any paper. Would it be ok to submit affidavit of my job duties along with the application...
Read this thead carefully, there are many suggestions of how to proceed in this case.

Self-attested duties are not acceptable. Try to at least get a letter from your manager.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
future_canadian said:
ATTENTION OSCAR

Does anyone know why?
It is because the original post would have been deleted by the sender (oscar in this case)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SS66 said:
Thanks dear future_canadian for your detailed explanation. Really, I haven't noticed the reply till now.
Actually, Work experience is the weakest part of my application. Not only it was a part-time work, but also an important part of that experience was gained while studying. that makes me really apprhended of being rejected by CIC, and on top of that, I was surprised by a piece of information mentioned in CIC website (Help Centre):
Can I count my work as a teaching assistant toward the work experience requirement?

Your work experience must have been full-time (or the equivalent in part-time hours), worked continuously and paid, for over at least one year in the same occupation. Often, jobs as teaching, research or lab assistants at post-secondary institutions are part time, only for the academic year, not the full year and would not count toward the work experience requirement for this program.
My experience letter mentioned the number of hours worked per academic year, including only 36 weeks, and this may create another challenge and make the case more complicated as CIC most likely won't consider it as a continous work!
What do you think my dear future_canadian? I am waiting my WES and IELTS results, and will be ready to apply at the beginning of August. Do you think I should give it a try and apply or not?
Feel sad and frustrated :( :( :(
I can't be sure but from your description, if you only worked during the academic year, this is exactly the situation CIC said would not be eligible. Sorry to say so, but that's only my opinion, others may think differently.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bosschips said:
Noob question:

Experience in 3012 = 1 year
Experience in 3011 = 1 year

Will apply with NOC code 3011

How many points does this get for years of experience? 9 or 11?
2 years of experience = 11 points.

Were both jobs for a full year? Be careful that you are not counting 11 months or some shorter period as a year, it must be a full year.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhav__92 said:
7th may applicant . mode of payment -dd ,checked with my bank last friday dd still not paid .i havent got my file back also .. do u think i am still in race ..??advice plz
DDs can take a while, don't lose hope yet.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sm9 said:
Stop spreading these rumours...ppl are anyways worried n this would make thm all d more tensed...
or u share the source of ths info... rather thn helping ppl ur making things all d mre difficult!!
Exactly. Please stop posting unsubstantiated rumors unless you have a credible source to back them up.

BTW I couldn't see loolaz's original post either... I fear I am missing many posts on this forum.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Mona76 said:
It says ur application recieved for PR on 8 may. But i dont know about my DD encashment.
Cngrats dear....

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dsharma9 said:
Btw, why are people so tensed ? Canada is no heaven for jobs and most of the fsw candidates are known to return back to their native country
after they are unable to find a job. So many of these returning people then express their anger on internet forums about Canada.
This is only your opinion and it is not true that "most" of the FSW candidates are known to return back to their native country. If so please real statistics from a credible source.

People usually only come back to speak up when they have something to complain about, that's why there's a lot of negative feedback. It's not a representative sample.

Many immigrants are getting along just fine in Canada. If you think it's not worth applying for and caring about, drop your application and leave open one more space in the cap for someone who does care.

Status
Not open for further replies.