+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harka007 said:
Okay I have one question...albeit; I am too late to ask this:

I have submitted 4 experience letters out of which 3 are plain experience letters (no JD mentioned)

The last one however, has all the job duties mentioned and I have been in the org for close to 8 years now...

So will not submitting my JD for the last 3 organizations create a bad impact on my file? or since I am fulfilling the criteria of more than 6 years in my latest organization suffice the need?
No you are fine so long as the job duties letter you do have is in your primary NOC so you have demonstrated the minimum 1 year of experience.

You may want to write a brief note explaining why you can't get the detailed letter from the other 3 companies, but in the end this is not a bid deal.

banker1212

Jul 21, 2014
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Hi, To me it seems the right category to apply to, and you have done an excellent job of the reference letter matching with the NOC guide. Also a very concise e-mail drafted there, clearly specifying the need. Good luck! :)

thnx oscar...u give me hope :) ..otherwise i was very worried

dsharma9

Star Member
May 3, 2014
dhanu 786 said:
is that so..no jobs..then why they hv opened this programme??
Plz explain in detail
Let me find the links I was referring to and post here. Most of the engineers & doctors from India are found to be driving cabs in Canada and that is the reason they are going for Express Entry.

loolaz

Jun 19, 2014
k_b said:
Totally rumours... However, you are just pouring more oil/petrol/diesel to these rumours by posting this.. Coz many here will start believing it is true...
I am sorry, it is an absurd rumor, and I was imprudent to post that on this site..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrationland said:
In the Additional Family Information form

Section A

1) I will write the present address of mine in first row last column
2) I will write the present address of mine in second row last column (both address are same)
3) In the third row last column email address is there - whose email address should I need to write
4) In marital status of father and mother , what should i write as my mother is expired recently.

shall i write my father as single or what
plz suggest
3. The e-mail address of the applicable person, if any.
4. Deceased for mother, widowed for father.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fswevaluation said:
That's simply not true. I live in US, educated in US, working in US for the last 6 years. I got rejected in 2009. I applied this year on June 9,2014. I am like anybody in Asia, Africa. Seems like people have lot of time in this forum to think fairy tales
You aren't understanding what Oscar was saying. His comment was only about the difference in speed between the various visa offices. Those living in the USA are processed by CPC-O which is very fast. Many other applicants are processed by slooooow offices like London and Singapore. So where the applicant is at the time of application makes a big difference in how fast they are processed.

He wasn't saying anything about CIC showing favourtism to those living in certain places.

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Second line update : 2 February 2015
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
12 March 2015 TLU : 22 March 2015
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
22 May 2015 DM : 26 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
dsharma9 said:
Let me find the links I was referring to and post here. Most of the engineers & doctors from India are found to be driving cabs in Canada and that is the reason they are going for Express Entry.
May b that is true..express entry might be soo beneficial for engineering and other category as i think there is no prior registration required from the council... but when it comes to health related jobs we need to register in the respective provincial council before to practice.... hope everythings go smooth... how i wish i am counted one among FSW 2014 candiate..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mona76 said:
I have a query if the ECAS shows IN PROCESS then what does it mean.
It means you've been charged successfully and PER email is likely (but not guaranteed). Sit tight and wait, that's all you can do right now.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PattyPatty said:
Hi All,

I have a question. I applied for PR under NOC 2232 on June 16 and did not receive any file number yet. My current post-grad work permit expires on July 30, Any suggestions on what my options are? Or is going back to my home country the only option? :(
It's a Canadian permit? Look into a bridging permit. You're going to be waiting a while for any response from CIC on your FSW app.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neel-here said:
@ future_cd,

This may not be wise suggestion,

In 12 a). the Occupation title.. should be same as the designation of One the many Occupations listed 12 b) for which you claiming NOC eligibility (or 'pitching your application') (VO already knows the 'standard title of primary NOC')

Unless the Occupation title in 12 a. matches with one of Occupation title in 12 b.... how can VO relate which Occupation to be assessed for determining his NOC Eligibility. (simply by matching the NOC Code ??)

Your logic will work only if there's One occupation matching that NOC code (in 12 b.) & rest are different NOC's (or no other Occupation at all). What if (in 12 b.) there's more than One (say, 2) Occupation in same NOC and both their designation are different from the "standard title of NOC" ? It can jeopardize your application.

Say For e.g.

12 a ).

1111 - Financial auditors and accountants

12 b).

(i) 2012 to 2014 - 1111- AVP
(ii) 2010 to 2012- 1111- Manager
(iii) 2008 to 2010- 1111- Associate
(iv) 2006 to 2008- 1112- Financial Analyst

In above scenario, which Occupation should VO pick for assessing NOC Eligibility ???
The VO will examine items (i), (ii) and (iii) to determine whether the criteria have been met. So long as the NOC code in 12b matches that of 12a, they will check it. There is no requirement that an applicant "choose" or direct the VO to only one specific entry in 12b that will form the basis of examination of eligibility.

Even so, just to be safe, I have often suggested that in such cases the job title entries for 12b should be, for example using (i) above, "Financial auditor and accountant; Manager." The VO knows that job titles may not match exactly, and they do not take job title into account in determining eligibility.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nskatcv said:
Question about the choice of NOC

We all have seen that there are overlaps between certain closely related NOCs.

Nevertheless, the principal applicant is supposed to choose a best-fit NOC as the primary occupation for his/her application. But in case the applicant's choice (of the primary NOC code) is not appropriate (in the eyes of CIC), or that the duties fall partially under two NOCs. My question then is that would the CIC care to correct that for the candidate, and consider him/her for that other NOC which they think fits better ? Or the case would be closed in such a situation ?

This is a question for CIC, but the level of experience floating in this group might help understand how CIC would react in this kind of a situation.

Thanks & Regards

PS: Or one should just file two separate applications in the first place. Each with 'exactly same duties and reference letter' but named under different primary NOC. That would be a sheer waste of money I believe.
CIC will not edit your application for you. You must choose the primary NOC under which you are applying and CIC will evaluate your application against that choice.

It's ok to have some duties falling under 2 NOCs within the same job so long as it is clear that the clear majority of your time was spent in duties falling under your primary NOC and a sufficient number of the duties match your primary NOC.

It's also ok to send in 2 applications under separate NOCs. However, DO NOT use the same job experience to establish your eligibility under two different NOCs, because CIC will conclude that you did not have the required full-time experience in either NOC, and DO NOT get two different letters from the same employer that will fit the two different NOCs, because CIC will see the contradiction (misrepresentation, actually) and you will be rejected and banned.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nskatcv said:
Thanks for replying Oscar7.

I am also for strict evaluation of the applications for such basic things. But there is certainly a lot of 'wrong' classification that has been done in the NOC listing by HRSDC.

This is not a question of not being able to choose if you are, say a Civil Engineer or a Computer Engineer, i.e between 0XXX and 5XXX. It is mostly a difference between their XXX1 and XXX2 classification structures.
ATTENTION OSCAR

When I read the forum I cannot see this post you made, to which nskatcv replied.

I've often noticed that I see posts to which people are replying, but cannot see the original posts.

Does anyone know why?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
future_canadian said:
It's a Canadian permit? Look into a bridging permit. You're going to be waiting a while for any response from CIC on your FSW app.
Very less chances of getting BOWP as he haven't got file no yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.