+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All I can say that you're born with a big fortune !! :)
may be your old records was in paper and later on they did computerized it, hence benefited you. :)

will send you a PM

Vivek0710 said:
Buddy, I am 101% sure on this. Already checked - My parents never got this done. Let me know where are you from. I will certainly try and assist with the documents to get this done. Initially I was under the same impression that this cannot be done but I got this done for myself, my wife and my son.

Bilal Bashir

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-14
Nomination.....
19-08-14
IELTS Request
send with main application
File Transfer...
InshAllah
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
7-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
InshALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
InshALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Checking you status (the easy way) ;D
-----------------------------------------

I'm posting this:
- As I know a lot of people are willing to check their status and do have difficulties in doing this.
- I owe a lot to this wonderful forum.

I found a very easy way to check my application using a "free" android application called "Fongo" which you register for a free Canadian number through it then:
- Dial 888 242 2100
- Press 1
- Press 2
- Press 1
- Put UCI number (if you have it)
- Press 1 to confirm UCI number
- Put Birth Year
- Press 1 to confirm year
- Listen to your application status.

The only trick here is, in order to download it from Play Store, you need to be in Canada, the workaround is you search for ".apk" file and download it, this is easy, and if you can't find it I can send you the download link ;).

You can use it for calling any Canadian number and receiving calls from for free (will be useful when you move to Canada as well soon inshaa Allah ;D )

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ankit1703 said:
where do we check ECAS status ?
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en&_ga=1.40158882.1826010537.1403017221
Cheers.

Bilal Bashir

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-14
Nomination.....
19-08-14
IELTS Request
send with main application
File Transfer...
InshAllah
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
7-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
InshALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
InshALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
ziyadok said:
Guys,

My CC Got Charged yesterday :). Application reached on May 9. Applied under NOC 1112. Admin Please update my details on the sheet.

Regards,

Ziyad
Congrats

fsw_toronto

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Jul 2015
patelbhavik said:
To all the Applicants who have opted for DD as payment mode and are from INDIA. Dont bother for validity, because the international DD issued has validity for 6 months by default if you havent choose the validity for lesser period. I have confirmed the same from HDFC bank my DD is from HDFC Bank.
Still you can check with your banker.

Thanks.....
Mine is from HDFC too but on the DD it says 'Valid for 3 months only' .. Does it still stand to be valid for 6 months?

ankushsharma

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-14
Doc's Request.
DD: 17-Nov-14
Nomination.....
PER: 04-Dec-14
AOR Received.
SL: 6-Feb-15
File Transfer...
3-Feb-15
Med's Request
28-Feb-15
Med's Done....
9-Mar-15; 3rd Line: 23-Mar-15
Interview........
DM: 23-Apr-15
Passport Req..
28-Apr-15
VISA ISSUED...
21-Apr-15; Passports received : 5-May-15
Guys,

In absence of birth certificate, am I required to submit non-availability certificate issued by municipal corporation of my birthplace along with the sworn affidavit and certified copy of my 10th certificate.

Is there anyone who have not submitted the NAC and his/her file got processed by CIC?

I am in a fix right now coz if I apply for this certificate, i might have to wait for another 30 days for it to be issued by local authorities. Kindly suggest.

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ankushsharma

Seniors suggested to send 10th certificate plus affadavit from parents.

I have also applied for NAC to obtain birth certificate..its still under process for me...If i dont get NAC and birth certificate on time i will send 10th and affadavit

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
fsw_toronto said:
Mine is from HDFC too but on the DD it says 'Valid for 3 months only' .. Does it still stand to be valid for 6 months?
Sorry to say bro. but in that case it is valid for 3 months

grath99

May 27, 2014
Hi, I have applied for WES on 16 June and got the completion date on 17th july and got the result on 17th July....They only recognized my bachelor degrees in legal studies for 3 yrs and not accepted my one yr diploma degree for Mass communication and journalism... effectively i get 21 points for 3 yrs bachelor degree...

My question is i am applying for 1123 code for Public Relations, i have total 3.5 yrs experience in the same category.. but as WES didnt count my diploma degree in Mass Communication and Journalism, wud there be chance to get my application rejected ???

MacFar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014(Returned) 02-10-2014 (App Resent)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted wt application
Med's Request
10-07-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2015
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
gsingh80 said:
Dear All,
I am a 8th May applicant 2132 applicant and my DD has still not been charged as confirmed by my bank today. I am getting a gut feeling that my application could be rejected because of two reasons:
1. No name mentioned on birth certificate & I have also not submitted my 10th or 12th certificate.
2. Job duties mentioned on experience letter obtained from company just matches 20-30%, which is a big cause of concern for me.

So I am thinking of sending a 2nd application with same birth certificate, 10th & 12th certificates and as my company will not provide me a letter covering majority of duties as mentioned in NOC website, I am thinking of getting a letter from my senior on a plane sheet with duties matching 60-70% with that of NOC 2132, along with his bussiness card, affidavit explaining reason of not getting a experience letter from company, seniors employment proof, my promotion letters, salary slips & Form 16. What do you think guys, should i do this?

And also most importantly WILL THE NOC 2132 CAP BE STILL NOT FILLED? Do I have a chance to be in Cap if I apply agsin..
Buddy,
I sent u PM but u haven't responded yet.
We seem to be in same situation. I am 8th May NOC 2132 too received by Mike at about 10:44hrs.
I could not get a detailed experience letter from my employer (a foremost energy company in the world). Though HR gave an introductory letter mentioning date employed and current position. I however attached employment letter, salary statement and detailed CV. I never knew about getting letters from superior or colleagues till I joined this forum after sending my application.
I'm wondering if they are keeping our applications till they see the flow of applications for NOC 2132 before deciding to accept or reject.
I'm trying to stay cool but it's not easy especially seeing they started charging 9th May already. Whenever I get a mail notification on my phone I quickly check praying it would be bank notification of CC charged.
Let's stay optimistic that since they have not returned till now, they would eventually accept our applications.
It will be alright!!!
I have not got my CC charged as well.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
I downloaded but while opening it gives invalid license error.
AbdelAllah said:
Checking you status (the easy way) ;D
-----------------------------------------

I'm posting this:
- As I know a lot of people are willing to check their status and do have difficulties in doing this.
- I owe a lot to this wonderful forum.

I found a very easy way to check my application using a "free" android application called "Fongo" which you register for a free Canadian number through it then:
- Dial 888 242 2100
- Press 1
- Press 2
- Press 1
- Put UCI number (if you have it)
- Press 1 to confirm UCI number
- Put Birth Year
- Press 1 to confirm year
- Listen to your application status.

The only trick here is, in order to download it from Play Store, you need to be in Canada, the workaround is you search for ".apk" file and download it, this is easy, and if you can't find it I can send you the download link ;).

You can use it for calling any Canadian number and receiving calls from for free (will be useful when you move to Canada as well soon inshaa Allah ;D )

ankushsharma

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-14
Doc's Request.
DD: 17-Nov-14
Nomination.....
PER: 04-Dec-14
AOR Received.
SL: 6-Feb-15
File Transfer...
3-Feb-15
Med's Request
28-Feb-15
Med's Done....
9-Mar-15; 3rd Line: 23-Mar-15
Interview........
DM: 23-Apr-15
Passport Req..
28-Apr-15
VISA ISSUED...
21-Apr-15; Passports received : 5-May-15
faheem224 said:
Ankushsharma

Seniors suggested to send 10th certificate plus affadavit from parents.

I have also applied for NAC to obtain birth certificate..its still under process for me...If i dont get NAC and birth certificate on time i will send 10th and affadavit
Thanks Faheem..!! since you have also applied for it, it seems that first preference should be to obtain NAC, if not then we can send other documents. Makes sense.

I don't want to wait for obtaining NAC; at the same time I am just worried that even after putting in efforts and money, absence of NAC should not be the reason for rejection. :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.