+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You'll be in the cap hopefully.

The pace at which which Applications are being processed... your kid will grow to 5 ft ;D ;D

Suhas said:
My courier delievered yesterday (signed by David) under NOC category 0111 (Financial managers). Thanx for all of your suggestions and help.

Should i consider myself in the game as only 19 applications are shown under this category uptill now on cic website.

I just made a small mistake by showing height of my kid as 4 ft instead of 3 ft. Would this impact in anyway and should i need to inform the CIC about this error.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Finally I have a question after a long long time :) :)

I have a fixed deposit in my name and am loosing some 1500 bucks quaterly because of TDS deduction. I am planning to switch this to my wife's name so at to save this TDS deduction.

If by god's grace I get a PER mail, then VO will ask for 6 month bank statement, my account will not have much balance but this FDR will be there throughout the process.

I just need a confirmation on whether we can show FDR as proof of funds to VO that too in spouse's name?

-KB

vallabha147

May 24, 2014
London, ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
25-11-2016, AOR 2 - 13th December 2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
23-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Yes to submit passport
LANDED..........
Already landed on Visiting Visa
Hi,

My Job duty letter is ready from previous employer, but I am not able to get it from a resposible person working in present company.
Though my senior is ready to sign on Job Duty letter for me. My question is what kind of procedure is being followed by VO? Are they calling the concern person to cross check or do they send a scanned copy in post to company to cross check. Because I can't use company's letter head without their permission and if in case I am found using it then we many can loose the Job.

Can anyone please help me out over this issue?

Many Thanks

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014 PER................: 12-11-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
Vivek0710 said:
Admins...Need help with Spreadsheet...I am unable to edit.

1) Delete entry VA : That's my previous entry. I have entered a new one matching with the forum name : vivek0710
2) Edit vivek0710 entry for Application Sent Date : It should be May and not March.

Thank You.
Done

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Guys please HELP!!!! About copies of documents ORIGINALLY IN ENGLISH! Is it necessary to notarize copies of such documents? I did not do that, I thought only copies of non-English documents require notarization!! Please help!!!

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Rightly said Oscar.. This Question was already answered in my opinion and was asked earlier as well by the same person :p :p
But i guess your reply will fully satisfy the questioner :) :)

Oscar7 said:
[size=10pt] Dear Kiran, CIO would like to know why you can't provide a legal marriage certificate in order to give you an exemption. You will have to explain that in a cover letter and unless they believe it is a VERY STRONG reason they won't allow an exemption. I can think of extreme examples like explaining marriage on the rocks i.e. separation, impending divorce, a police case registered against each other etc. with sufficient evidence to back your claim. Cases of such extreme nature rather than saying my husband or in-laws are not helping in getting the marriage certificate. In the eyes of CIO, a wife and a husband are very much capable of getting a marriage certificate issued for their marriage and ideally should have done that right at the time of marriage.

Again for husband not willing to go to Canada, it can either be a well thought decision made between a wife and a husband or a matter of discord between them. CIO does not have anything to do with what it is and hopes it is the former rather than the latter; they just want between the wife and husband this is agreed upon and the non-accompanying spouse provides consent for the spouse who wishes to go, and therefore signs on the forms and provides his / her information accordingly. You can state the actual reason (e.g. if he has a well settled job here and does not wish to leave it, or if he has family ties here that he does not wish to leave at this time etc.) and explain in sufficient detail.

I don't see any disconnect between the DOB on both, so what is your concern here?

The questions you ask are not normal situations so not many folks here would know what to suggest. Seek a GOOD immigration lawyer if you want to succeed under your current circumstances. First check with the lawyer if he has solution for you on these, only then sign an agreement / pay the lawyer. No point running around with people's half baked answers only to find later that you got rejected. Right? Good luck! :)

PS - When the going gets tough, the tough gets going!

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You may include last 3-6 months Bank statement along with Bank certificate, not necessary though.

If they (Local VO) ask for Explanation at later stage then you can send supporting documents 8)

Btw, Is that "Bulk deposit"/ inheritance amount constitute 70-80% of CAD $11,824 (Settlement Fund) ?

paigey said:
Question again

I have a bank certificate that says only the amount I have in the bank but not the date it was opened nor how the amount was dispersed in my account.
It was opened a month ago and was a bulk deposit when I received my inheritance from my grandfather.
Should I include now the documents proving that or should I wait until they ask me about it?

qtasneem

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
22-04-2016 Sent on 29-04-2016
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2016
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Dear i didn't mean that you are lying to me. I went to Nadra Head Quarter Yesterday and asked each and every detail. I had a UC Birth Certificate of my son and i gave them yesterday in order to acquire Form B bcause it is needed to get Passport of my Son. Then i asked them about my Birth Certificate they said we don't issue Birth Certificates. However we do issue Form B and they are only applicable to those who are under 18. Nadra officials explicitly told me that for Immigration Purpose you need FRC (Family Registration Certificate) in which names of head of the family, wife and children would be listed. That is why i was surprised to hear Birth certificate news from you and today i asked again to Nadra as my best friend is working there but he declined any such thing. He is saying some people consider FRC as Birth Certificate.

sonyaadnan said:
Shall i email u my birth certificates??? Even marriage certificate is now issued by Nadra.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LittleOwl said:
Guys please HELP!!!! About copies of documents ORIGINALLY IN ENGLISH! Is it necessary to notarize copies of such documents? I did not do that, I thought only copies of non-English documents require notarization!! Please help!!!
You did the right thing. No worries. Relax.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
vallabha147 said:
Hi,

My Job duty letter is ready from previous employer, but I am not able to get it from a resposible person working in present company.
Though my senior is ready to sign on Job Duty letter for me. My question is what kind of procedure is being followed by VO? Are they calling the concern person to cross check or do they send a scanned copy in post to company to cross check. Because I can't use company's letter head without their permission and if in case I am found using it then we many can loose the Job.

Can anyone please help me out over this issue?

Many Thanks

Usually the documents which are provided by the applicant are scrutinized by the visa officer. It is up to the visa officer that how the V/O wants to take it ahead. If the documents looks little fishy, the V/O can check for companies existence by using many sources like

- companies websites,
- direct phone calls to the applicant to check whether he works in that office or not and to take telephonic interview,
- calling the signatory on the letters,
- Or calling the office board to speak with the HR department or other such departments.

They can also make visits to the applicants work place by taking appointments or without taking appointments.

If documents are not sufficient to prove the claims made by the applicant then CHC can ask for more proof like payslips, tax returns (If applicable), and other important documents.

tony1980

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
atefeh1977 said:
I had sent an email to cic on 5 iune. I got reply yesterday. They said they received my application 7 may. And it is waiting assessment and they will send me reply in due course. My dd is cashed and ecas shows in process!!!!

Dear Atefeh ,

when was ur dd or cc got en cashed

regards

tony

vallabha147

May 24, 2014
London, ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
25-11-2016, AOR 2 - 13th December 2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
23-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Yes to submit passport
LANDED..........
Already landed on Visiting Visa
cjg1987 said:
Usually the documents which are provided by the applicant are scrutinized by the visa officer. It is up to the visa officer that how the V/O wants to take it ahead. If the documents looks little fishy, the V/O can check for companies existence by using many sources like

- companies websites,
- direct phone calls to the applicant to check whether he works in that office or not and to take telephonic interview,
- calling the signatory on the letters,
- Or calling the office board to speak with the HR department or other such departments.

They can also make visits to the applicants work place by taking appointments or without taking appointments.

If documents are not sufficient to prove the claims made by the applicant then CHC can ask for more proof like payslips, tax returns (If applicable), and other important documents.
Is there any other way I can show my Job duties in present comapny. I can prove with payslips, tax, ID card, etc that I am working here.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Friends...
I need your help to understand this better.

It is mentioned as below on the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Applications per eligible occupation:
As of May 1, 2014, there is an overall cap of 25,500 for new federal skilled worker applications. This includes a cap of 500 applications from PhD students. There are also sub-caps of 1,000 for each of the 50 eligible occupations. The caps do not affect people with a valid job offer. These are the last applications we will accept under the current system before Express Entry launches in January 2015.

so... query is that...

is it that...they will not accept any application under FSWP after January 2015...

or this FSWP 2014 program will continue till April-2015?? If this is the case... then pls share the source of this info...

this is very important for me because I am planning to send my application in first or second week of November2014,

Thanks in advance for your help :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.