+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys

My Givenname : Faheemuddin and Lastname(surname) : Mohammed

On my SSC its written as MD FAHEEMUDDIN and i am submitting this as DOB along with affadavit.

When filling up application for fsw its asking any other names ever used..should i mention MD FAHEEMUDDIN ?

Please help!!!!

Konakalla

Dec 2, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-09-2014
Today I've seen a post abt 9th May applicants cc being charged. I've a quick question- the credit card details given in the application belong to Canada and there is no instant message received about the card transaction. How would I be able to check if my application has been processed.

Sorry forgot to mention I"m a 9th May applicant. So little curious and hoping for the best!!!

Konakalla

Dec 2, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-09-2014
Oscar7 said:
Haha, isn't that for the Canadian CC holder (or rather one living in Canada) to tell and for us non-Canadians (or ones not living there) to listen and learn! :p
Hi Oscar,

You are right but that's my current situation.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
amirali.mithani said:

Okay, so I see a lot of posts on Job Duties and questions surrounding it.

I am a May 30th Applicant for NOC 1112. The reference letter from my current employer for NOC 1112 has my job duties which are very brief. It has 5 bullet points which summarizes my job duties as a Financial Analyst.

Has anyone from previous experience knows if this could be a reason for rejection. I did not wanted to make my reference letter very lengthy with a whole bunch of job duties. Also, did not wanted it to look like a copy paste job.

Can the experts or folks who have applied under NOC 1112 comment!
Hi, 5 bullet points is very okay as long as they match or are as close as possible to what is on the NOC list. At the end of the day, CIC review team wants reference letters which contains roles and duties that match what is on the NOC list. So compare your letter with what is on the NOC list and when they match, you're good to go. :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
faheem224 said:
Hello Guys

My Givenname : Faheemuddin and Lastname(surname) : Mohammed

On my SSC its written as MD FAHEEMUDDIN and i am submitting this as DOB along with affadavit.

When filling up application for fsw its asking any other names ever used..should i mention MD FAHEEMUDDIN ?

Please help!!!!
Hi, yes you should. This helps explain that it's also your name and the affidavit was a good idea. All the best :)

merry_ivan

Jun 6, 2014
NY
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
harka007 said:
so considering the worries of job duties i would like to take opinions on my job duties...

this is what i have sent to CIC for NOC COde (2281)...

Job responsibilities:

• Design, test, implement and optimize network and system services.
• Manages configuration and overall operational readiness of the network systems.
• Maintains and upgrades servers and network devices and associated equipment by repairing or replacing or involving the vendor services.
• Provides troubleshooting and fault-finding services for network problems.
• Maintains and upgrades Citrix Servers.
• Technical training, supervision and mentorship of the team.
• Manages system administration for cloud computing and ensures high level of availability and stability of integrated systems.
• Partners with cross-functional teams and stakeholders (internal and external) to define requirements, identify hardware and software system requirements.
• Build and configure servers, backups and recovery plans, mail systems and network security systems.
• Creates and administer security policies and permissions.
• Develops technical and procedural documentation.
• Analyzes and resolves issues with connectivity, hardware, software and operating systems.
• Analyzes and resolves issues for server and network performance.
• Designs and implements and recommends wide variety of technical solutions in order to improve productivity including VPN access for clients and telecommuters.
• Develop, test and implement script using VB Script, PowerShell to automate the work effort.
• Develops reputation for commitment to continuous improvement in areas of project management and technical consultancy.

Continued:

• Devises and implements solutions for various network and system projects for the clients.
• Implements solutions for secure FTP\WS FTP data transactions and manage the backend Database.
• Configuring WSUS and deploying security patches.
• Consultations for Security (implementation, administration) on Checkpoint and Network Management tools.
• Securing network resources with shared folder permissions, Implementing file security system.
• Installing and configuring RRAS (Routing and Remote Access Services).
• Protecting Network data, monitoring network performance management and optimization.
• Optimizing the virtual infrastructure by performing regular health checks and providing solutions.
• Weekly\Monthly\Quarterly reporting to management.

Technologies Worked:

• Server operating systems: Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012, Linux, Unix
• Databases: MySQL, SQL, Oracle, MS-Access
• Applications: IIS, FTP/ WS FTP, WSUS
• Network Management Tools: Entuity, Voyence, Cisco Works
• Networking Protocols: (Routing) - RIP, EIGRP, OSPF (Routed) - TCP\IP
• Cloud Computing (Virtualization):- VMware (ESX-3.5, ESXi- 4.1, ESXi - 5.0 and 5.1), VDI
• Terminal Server Services:- MS-Terminal Server, Citrix, Citrix Xenapp 4.5
• Backup applications: NT backup, TSM , EMC networker, Compellent
• Network Monitoring Tools: Net IQ, BMC-Patrol
• Languages: C#, VBScript, ASP.net, HTML, PowerShell
• MS-Office Applications: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Visio, MS-Project

Will this suffice the need or should I start preparing my second package????
Where is the space to put in so much of Job Duties in the application form? Are you putting this in additional white sheets? Or are these the duties mentioned by your company in their reference letter?

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thx Pipis Husband

While submitting affadavit along with SSC since it doesnt mention my parents name ....can my parents also list other names of mine on the same affadavit?

Konakalla

Dec 2, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-09-2014
Oscar7 said:
Haha, isn't that for the Canadian CC holder (or rather one living in Canada) to tell and for us non-Canadians (or ones not living there) to listen and learn! :p

PS - One way to check would be the online access where it should show recent transactions / unbilled transactions and another would be to call bank / customer service. Infact call them and ask this very question.
Ok...I think that's what I should do, call them in regular intervals to check May be like once in 3-4 days....

Thank u...

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
faheem224 said:
Thx Pipis Husband

While submitting affadavit along with SSC since it doesnt mention my parents name ....can my parents also list other names of mine on the same affadavit?
Slow down bro. You need to understand that too many names will arouse suspicion and delay processing of your application. Remember, it's the names on your passport that CIC wants on all your forms and documents. A little deviation is permissible with cogent explanations, many different names is a red flag. Stick to two or three names. Cheers :)

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
harka007 said:
so considering the worries of job duties i would like to take opinions on my job duties...

this is what i have sent to CIC for NOC COde (2281)...

Job responsibilities:

• Design, test, implement and optimize network and system services.
• Manages configuration and overall operational readiness of the network systems.
• Maintains and upgrades servers and network devices and associated equipment by repairing or replacing or involving the vendor services.
• Provides troubleshooting and fault-finding services for network problems.
• Maintains and upgrades Citrix Servers.
• Technical training, supervision and mentorship of the team.
• Manages system administration for cloud computing and ensures high level of availability and stability of integrated systems.
• Partners with cross-functional teams and stakeholders (internal and external) to define requirements, identify hardware and software system requirements.
• Build and configure servers, backups and recovery plans, mail systems and network security systems.
• Creates and administer security policies and permissions.
• Develops technical and procedural documentation.
• Analyzes and resolves issues with connectivity, hardware, software and operating systems.
• Analyzes and resolves issues for server and network performance.
• Designs and implements and recommends wide variety of technical solutions in order to improve productivity including VPN access for clients and telecommuters.
• Develop, test and implement script using VB Script, PowerShell to automate the work effort.
• Develops reputation for commitment to continuous improvement in areas of project management and technical consultancy.

Continued:

• Devises and implements solutions for various network and system projects for the clients.
• Implements solutions for secure FTP\WS FTP data transactions and manage the backend Database.
• Configuring WSUS and deploying security patches.
• Consultations for Security (implementation, administration) on Checkpoint and Network Management tools.
• Securing network resources with shared folder permissions, Implementing file security system.
• Installing and configuring RRAS (Routing and Remote Access Services).
• Protecting Network data, monitoring network performance management and optimization.
• Optimizing the virtual infrastructure by performing regular health checks and providing solutions.
• Weekly\Monthly\Quarterly reporting to management.

Technologies Worked:

• Server operating systems: Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012, Linux, Unix
• Databases: MySQL, SQL, Oracle, MS-Access
• Applications: IIS, FTP/ WS FTP, WSUS
• Network Management Tools: Entuity, Voyence, Cisco Works
• Networking Protocols: (Routing) - RIP, EIGRP, OSPF (Routed) - TCP\IP
• Cloud Computing (Virtualization):- VMware (ESX-3.5, ESXi- 4.1, ESXi - 5.0 and 5.1), VDI
• Terminal Server Services:- MS-Terminal Server, Citrix, Citrix Xenapp 4.5
• Backup applications: NT backup, TSM , EMC networker, Compellent
• Network Monitoring Tools: Net IQ, BMC-Patrol
• Languages: C#, VBScript, ASP.net, HTML, PowerShell
• MS-Office Applications: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Visio, MS-Project

Will this suffice the need or should I start preparing my second package????

It appears they are taking all the company's work from you alone. You definitely need to move to Canada fast. They ain't that bad over there. :p

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
merry_ivan said:
Where is the space to put in so much of Job Duties in the application form? Are you putting this in additional white sheets? Or are these the duties mentioned by your company in their reference letter?
these are reference documents provided by company.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for 2174 in spreadsheet............only 11 8th may applicant are charged and now cio moved on to 9th may applicant.....all CC payments only.......ya Allah plz let us hear good news also....the poor chaps paying through DDs!

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As CIC has started charging 9th, it is time to start sending PER to 7th onwards I guess.

kondaveeti41

Jun 20, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-06-2015
Thank you all for the wishes...All the best to everyone.... :)

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
pappusampath said:
People who got PER, please reply - Where did you get ur PER email(inbox or Junk/spam)?
Inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.