+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes the returned file is received by Jig Nesh as confirmed by him and a letter was attached mentioning job duties mismatch.

ppmom said:
did jig nesh indicated that his application was, indeed, returned? even after ecas states that it is in process?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
rahulaanshi said:
Hello Friends,

Need one help regarding PCC. My application reached to CIO on 22nd May 2014. I lived in UK for 3 years, born in India lived for 25 years. I am currently in USA for last 2.5 years.

I am waiting for CIO reply regarding acceptance of application and further process. No money CC/DD has been deducted. Should I wait for their reply before applying for PCC..?

Are they giving good amount of time to get PCCs.? They said on website that they would inform if PCC required.

Plz help me.. what should I do at this stage..?

Regards,
At this point of stage I would suggest you wait for PCC request.

acerman

Jun 26, 2014
Seniors Please help, I know this tough question.My education include Regular Diploma (3 years), Correspondence Bachelor Degree (3 years) and Regular Masters Degree (3 years).
At CIC, are they going to give me full marks on masters degree (23) or they going to deduct Bachelor Degree points since that is correspondence?
so my education points will be 21 or 22 or 23?

Thanks for help.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istagram said:
I will clear it out
1.i have birth certificate in my native language and i had done photocopy and got it certified by notary.here i am going to send photocopy i.e. certified copy
2.BC is translated by notary public and is duly stamped and written "the translation copy is true and verified" and signature has been done, no affidavit is done as in my country notary pubic make translation and i think its fine.....now my question is for translated document shiuld i send original translated birth certificate ??? or photocopy of translated doc is fine???
You are asking whether you should send the actual translation prepared/signed by the translator, or a photocopy of that? Since CIC is asking for the certification and affidavit (unlike with other documents), I'd be inclined to send the original.

miku2014

May 14, 2014
Hi
How we can contact CIC? Do they have any email address so that we can email our query regarding the application status. If anyone know the email id please share.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahulkalra20 said:
Hey friends..
My supervisor of last company is same as that of my current company.. So can I get the sign of my supervisor for claiming the work experience of my last company as well.. Now that he has left that company now..
Sure, if he was your supervisor at both companies, that should be ok. Out of caution I would explain in a note that you worked under that supervisor in both companies. Did your whole team move companies together or was it just a coincidence? If your whole team moved together (or something similar), I'd mention that. Just so it doesn't seem strange.

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
Sad to hear that!
Did he get the refund too for his application fees?? Does anyone know??

AbdelAllah said:
Yes the returned file is received by Jig Nesh as confirmed by him and a letter was attached mentioning job duties mismatch.

istagram

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
27 Nov 2014
IELTS Request
06-08-2014
future_canadian said:
You are asking whether you should send the actual translation prepared/signed by the translator, or a photocopy of that? Since CIC is asking for the certification and affidavit (unlike with other documents), I'd be inclined to send the original.
yups
now i will send original translated and one more question should i send original traslated of my national id also ?? now i think in both case original translation should be send .....thanks a lot dude

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
There is no way to get application updates over email or phone by CIC..... CIC themself will contact you via email once your application is accepted(called as PER)
miku2014 said:
Hi
How we can contact CIC? Do they have any email address so that we can email our query regarding the application status. If anyone know the email id please share.

rahulkalra20

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
01-12-2014(PER)
File Transfer...
21-02-2015(2ND LINE)
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
future_canadian said:
Sure, if he was your supervisor at both companies, that should be ok. Out of caution I would explain in a note that you worked under that supervisor in both companies. Did your whole team move companies together or was it just a coincidence? If your whole team moved together (or something similar), I'd mention that. Just so it doesn't seem strange.
See I work with a bank.. My supervisor left that bank and joined new bank and then recruited me in the new bank ...
So can he sign on the letter head of the bank that he has left... help

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Oscar7 said:
If that is the case that is indeed painful. And I apologize for my earlier remark, as I just re-read that his PER e-mail had not yet come. I had mis-read earlier that he had already received PER. Feel bad now!!! :(

Where did you get to know about the letter stating job duties mismatch since you say 'confirmed by him' in some whatsapp group, is it?

Yes he confirmed in Watsapp group & also sent snapshot of NER letter

tony1980

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
AbdelAllah said:

BROTHER

HOW DO U KNOW HIS FILE IS RETURNED AS PER HIS COMMENTS THE ECAS IS NOT AVAILABLE AND HE IS NOT SURE WHETHER HIS FILE WILL COME BACK OR WHAT

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
George Alexan said:
Dear All

Kindly note that today my CC has been charged ... my NOC is 2132...and my file was recieved on the 8th of May 2014

Wishing all the best for all people with us inside the network

Best Regards

PS: I will update the spread sheet
Cngrats

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
tony1980 said:
BROTHER

HOW DO U KNOW HIS FILE IS RETURNED AS PER HIS COMMENTS THE ECAS IS NOT AVAILABLE AND HE IS NOT SURE WHETHER HIS FILE WILL COME BACK OR WHAT
He confirmed it yesterday.

tony1980

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Goku said:
Yes he confirmed in Watsapp group & also sent snapshot of NER letter

Dear GOKU ,

CAN U ATTACH THE SNAPSHOT AND LET US KNOW WHEN HIS LETTER WAS RETURNED I MEAN ON WHICH DATE

THANKS N REGARDS

TONY

Status
Not open for further replies.