+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sternchen30890

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oscar7 said:
Hi bosschips, I don't suggest everyone here starts applying to 2 NOCs, sounds like a ridiculous idea to me. In Sternchen's case age is big factor and this might be their last chance at Canadian PER as you never know when Canada, just like Australia, might bar people above 50 from applying.

For people at a relatively younger age we might get another shot if it doesn't work out this year for some reason, in the one application that we have sent. Everyone applying to two NOCs seems very weird to me. ??? It would be somewhat similar to everyone aiming to conceive twins LOL by taking an expensive treatment and justifying it by saying "what if there happens to be some complication in the first child's case" ;D

PS - Sorry for not answering what you actually asked! You already have that answer I can see. :)
Its exactly ou problem. With 10 years of canadian work experience express entry could be a good chance for us but thete is a possibility they put an age limit to it.....

Sternchen30890

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shah2014 said:
@ Oscar7
Well agree with ur argument, ppl shud focus and give 100% to one application rather than attempting for multiple apps based on their "fears".

But I LIKE TO HAVE TWINS (IDENTICAL), its simply so much fun to have 2 similar looking devils in ur home but obviously ppl can't have 2 PR visa on their passports so they shud evaluate strengths of their application under each NOC, which will mainly depend on

1. How closely ur duties match with the NOC 90% weight
2. Time required to obtain required letter 4% weight
3. The relationship u enjoy with the supervisor & HR 3% weight (remaining 3% weight can be given to anything, lets say Color of Oscar's shirt)

Actually, most of the ppl deciding to apply under 2 NOC reduce their chances :eek:

Psychologically they know that they are going to send another application, so they never give 100% to first app because of "I Have Another Chance" attitude.

Physically they want to start collecting docs for second app, so that it reaches within the cap.

Resultantly, None of the app is as strong as it could have been, if they focused on 1 only and knew its their only chance.
Nono we never thought about sending 2 applications. Had no idea it is even possible.
The application we sent yesterday is the strongest we could have made!

betty1

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Thanks for your help! This forum is very useful!
One more question, i have work experience under NOC from the list for the past 10 years. But last 4 years i am not working ( only part time and maternity leave, so i dont count this). So i only got recommendation letters and job descriptioms from my previous employers. Do u think i am still eligible to apply or i have to currently working ?

istagram

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
27 Nov 2014
IELTS Request
06-08-2014
Dear Seniors

I hav completed my Chartered Accountant from india .what equivalency do i get ???my status show evaluation in progress and will be completed by 8th august i.e. 20 working days ..is it possible for me to receive in 2 weeks from wes ???help me out

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty1 said:
Thanks for your help! This forum is very useful!
One more question, i have work experience under NOC from the list for the past 10 years. But last 4 years i am not working ( only part time and maternity leave, so i dont count this). So i only got recommendation letters and job descriptioms from my previous employers. Do u think i am still eligible to apply or i have to currently working ?
As long as you have one year of continuous full-time experience in your primary NOC in the past 10 years you are eligible.

You can also count part-time expierence for points, but you will only get points for the full-time equivalent amount. Example 2 years of exactly half-time work equals one year of full-time work. Note that part-time work CANNOT be used to fulfill the requirement of one year in your primary NOC.

Getting reference/description letters from your former employers was exactly the right thing to do. Now get your application into shape and apply! Good luck!

betty1

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Yes by ex boss aggree to give me letter with all my rrsponsibilities on it. So this will wotk right? Although i dont have contract? My part time job was clerk. Is that still counting?

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Qualexanh said:
Pls show me how to update the spreadsheet?! I got my file transferred to VO on 6July..tks

Cngrats dear...
If you have not saved the edit link while updating spreadsheet then you may have to fill your data again in the spreadsheet...nd pls dnt forget to save edit ur spreadsheet this time....

betty1

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
future_canadian said:
As long as you have one year of continuous full-time experience in your primary NOC in the past 10 years you are eligible.

You can also count part-time expierence for points, but you will only get points for the full-time equivalent amount. Example 2 years of exactly half-time work equals one year of full-time work. Note that part-time work CANNOT be used to fulfill the requirement of one year in your primary NOC.

Getting reference/description letters from your former employers was exactly the right thing to do. Now get your application into shape and apply! Good luck!
yes i have 2 years part time on campus job-clerk.and i have a letter from them too. i know that i cannot use it to fulfill the application. I want to use the one that i worked sonce 2008-2010 full time position. Is thay ok?

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
siryasir said:
Do I need to get them attested from someone or self-attest them or send a photocopy simply?
I did a masters degree evaluation...for that I sent both bachelors and masters credentials....for masters my college sent the transcripts directly to WES....and I sent the photocopy of degree certificate only without attesting it.....

hope in your case the college is going to send the transcripts to WES, in that case u can send the photocopy of degree to WES..no need of attestation....

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
Dears,

Kindly i am in the same situation as i am confused about which NOC i should apply my title is technical team leader ,please advise here is my roles and responsibilities:

• Demonstrates professional knowledge of Dot Net framework 3.5, C#3, ASP.NET, AJAX, jQuery , Java Script and XML.
• Building reports using Crystal report and Crystal report server.
• Understands the benefits of various programming languages and Creates XML Schemas.
• Creates efficient and logical databases using SQL server 2008.
• Perform analysis, requirements gathering and gab analysis and convert it to analysis and design documentation supported with UML diagrams.
• Designs and codes superior technical solutions and applying design patterns.
• Recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
• Consistently delivers high-quality modules.
• Understands the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented.
• Leading School Management system team assign tasks to each member and follow up tasks with them
• Generates enthusiasm among team members.
• Proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles.
• Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and Facilitates effective team interaction.
• Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contribution.
• Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Deploy and Configure the solutions at test server as well as the production servers and monitor the performance.
• Draft specification documents, user training manual an presentations, test case manual, technical documentation and functional documents
• Prepare and give project presentations to the customer.
• Develop application/Solution plans for the project
• Participate in writing technical proposals and specifications .

Thanks in Advance

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Qualexanh said:
Pls show me how to update the spreadsheet?! I got my file transferred to VO on 6July..tks
Congratulation brother.

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

4. If you forgot to save "Edit your response" link, please resubmit and save it for future update. You old duplicate entry will be removed.

Thanks and regards

Status
Not open for further replies.