+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ATTN: WORK EXP. / REF. LETTERS

Guys, one FSW 2013 got this mail from NDVO for his Work exp... (pls check FSW 2013 thread for more details)

Aimer Le Canada said:
URGENT HELP REQUIRED.

I GOT BELOW EMAIL FROM VISA OFFICER, NEW DELHI.

I have serious concerns that the documents you have submitted are not genuine and that you have not worked as stated on your application.

Section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act. Section 40(2)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act specifies that the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of two years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1).

Before a decision is made in your case, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concern or provide any observation or explanation in writing.

You have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to respond to our concerns. At that time a decision may be made on your application based on the information on file.

Sincerely,

Visa Officer

PLEASE HELP. WHAT SHOULD I COMMENT AND PROVIDE OBSERVATION TO HIM.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
FromDrToCanada said:
Thanks. I also sent a photocopy of the bank letter guess it would not be a problem either right?

Yes no problem

soloDBA

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
LANDED..........
May/July 2015 (hopefully)
soloDBA said:
Guys,
Final questions from my side - I promise.

If I have had different positions in the same company, like, Consultant Developer -> Java Developer -> Development Lead over the years.
The job duties changed from Senior->Lead but Consultant->Developer was only a reworking of designation within the company. I have letter stating this designation change as internal reorganization.

Do I mention these as 3 different entries in Q12 - Your Work Experience of Schedule 3 Economic Classes Form?
And
Do I mention these as 3 different entries in Q8 - Personal History of Schedule A Background Declaration Form?

Thanks in advance.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]asking for the 3rd time guys. please advise.[/size][/size][/size]

also, can i underline a line in my work experience documents - like - offer letter from an employer and underline that "...with effect from...." to draw their attention to it - i need to draw their attention to it for a specific reason and cannot explain in text over here - it will turn out into an essay.

gaurav.dudhat

May 12, 2014
Hi All,

I have below doubts :

1). For the Experience letter, I have received a bonafied certificate in company's letter head mentioning My name, Designation and Joining Date. It also has the signature of our HR and company's full address, phone num, email address and website. But I have the doubt for the remaining things :
NA- stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable)
Done- specific period of my employment
Done- positions I have held during the period of employment and the time I spent in each position
Pending- my main responsibilities and duties in each position
Pending- the number of hours worked per week in each position
Will provide all compensation letters and last 3 month's salary sheets - my total annual salary plus benefits in each position

Regarding the pending documents, I have received an email from the same HR mentioning : Salary details and responsibilities will not be feasible to put on Letter Head.

So, my doubt is will it work if
a). Printout this email reply from the HR
b). The justification document written by me - why roles and other stuff are not there in the letterhead
c). Roles and Responsibilities written by my supervisor
d). The certificate that I got from the HR - my name, designation, joining date, company's full details.

IF this would work then what should be the format of the document which contains my roles and responsibilities ?

Aminow

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2015 Updated Schedule A background declaration
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2016
LANDED..........
22-08-2016
FromDrToCanada said:
Thanks. I also sent a photocopy of the bank letter guess it would not be a problem either right?
No it is not a problem at all. However, keep the original reference letter with you since the VO may ask at a later stage. For POF, there is no problem in sending the copies, VO may as well ask for updated POF at later stage.

gaurav.dudhat

May 12, 2014
Hi All,

I have below doubts regarding the documents required form my Brother, who is in Canada right now:

Notarized Copy of PR Card will work ? --> Record of Landing (IMM 1000) OR Confirmation of Permanent Residence OR Permanent Resident Card
Notarized copy will work ? --> Birth Certification (as proof of blood relationship)

Proof of residency (shows that your relative physically resides in canada):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original or Notarized Copy ? --> Lease agreements
Original or Notarized Copy ? --> the most recent Notice of assessment from the Canada Revenue Agency
Original or Notarized Copy ? --> an employer's letter confirming employment
Original or Notarized Copy ? --> monthly bills, etc.(one page of each bill is sufficient)
Original or Notarized Copy ? --> credit card invoices and bank statements

Please suggest what kind of documents should I ask from my brother - originals or notarized copies?

srvmh

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015
Can we show the provident find (EPF)as a proof of income?

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
gaurav.dudhat said:
Hi All,

I have below doubts regarding the documents required form my Brother, who is in Canada right now:

Notarized Copy of PR Card will work ? --> Record of Landing (IMM 1000) OR Confirmation of Permanent Residence OR Permanent Resident Card
Notarized copy will work ? --> Birth Certification (as proof of blood relationship)

Proof of residency (shows that your relative physically resides in canada):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original or Notarized Copy ? --> Lease agreements
Original or Notarized Copy ? --> the most recent Notice of assessment from the Canada Revenue Agency
Original or Notarized Copy ? --> an employer's letter confirming employment
Original or Notarized Copy ? --> monthly bills, etc.(one page of each bill is sufficient)
Original or Notarized Copy ? --> credit card invoices and bank statements

Please suggest what kind of documents should I ask from my brother - originals or notarized copies?
If the checklist states photocopies, then do so.
No original copy is required.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear that..

Could you pls let us know.. which Occupation/ & its duration (out of your 3) you've choosen for claiming NOC Eligibility by Filling in Q. 12 a) - in your initial submission ?

Good luck !

bonesaw said:
I've seen another case where a guy had his application returned because the reference letters were not matching the NOC. His letter was completely different from mine.

If I hadn't reached the minimum points, they would've told me, but in this case, they've text-marked the missing form on the checklist (5406 - principal applicant + your spouse) and put a post-it to call my
attention to it. I also received a letter (Appendix C) with a checklist of that appendix and with the spouse's form 5406 marked as missing.

Then there's this other letter, which is kinda generic, with the Work Experience text-marked, saying I need to match the requirements of 1 year experience. They did not text-mark that on the main checklist, only there. After I received my application back, I wrote my own job duties reference letter and asked my manager to sign it. Also wrote a letter stating the reasons why I did that and couldn't give them what they need like they need due to company policy. Can't do anything other than that to prove it.

The attempt #2 has been dispatched already... :)
Thanks for the advice.

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014 (Med Rcvd: 21Feb)
Interview........
Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
srvmh said:
Can we show the provident find (EPF)as a proof of income?
I don't think so.....Proof of Income shud only be Bank Statement or Payslip...

'coz noone sitting in canada can calculate ur income just by looking at ur EPF....i am not even sure if every country has concept of mandatory PF...or definitely % will be different in each country.....so it can't be taken as standard

enigma304

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (RIH)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-7-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014
Med's Request
29-6-2015
Med's Done....
27-7-2015
Interview........
3-6-2015
Passport Req..
9-9-2015 submit: 1-10-15 rec: 13-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016 InshaAllah
I have done Bachelor of Engineering (4years) and MBA. My WES credential review states Two Bachelors Degree (four years). How many point do I get?

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Yes you can...

srvmh said:
Can we show the Provident Fund (Company EPF) amount as a proof of funds?

Status
Not open for further replies.