+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
binuky said:
Application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia.This diagram explains each step in the application process.

Application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia Status of your application
Explanation

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE
Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN
Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)
Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE

(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)
Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order

View of ECAS. In process

ECAS everyone applcation status who received PER shows IN PROCESS. From the above i could understand "IN PROCESS means the file recived @ visa office and eligibility review complete. But when we click in the ECAS the underlined "IN PROCESS" shows "YOUR APPLICATION RECEIVED FOR PERMANANT RESIDENC ON xx/xx/xxxx. Anyone can clear the difference. I am confused, is ECAS status misleading?

bijoy_16

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
Yes to both
For reference letter photo copy is enough. It is clearly mentioned in the document check list.
For passport, only copy pages showing bio info. Do not need to send all pages photocopy.

To be confirm, please read document check list carefully. Both of this two issues described clearly

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
binuky said:
Application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia.This diagram explains each step in the application process.

Application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia Status of your application
Explanation

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE
Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN
Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)
Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE

(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)
Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order

View of ECAS. In process
Nice post. +1 for sharing it. Thanks!

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
bijoy_16 said:
For reference letter photo copy is enough. It is clearly mentioned in the document check list.
For passport, only copy pages showing bio info. Do not need to send all pages photocopy.

To be confirm, please read document check list carefully. Both of this two issues described clearly
Thanks all. Yes I have looed at the document check list. I see most of the consultants are submitting the original reference and full passport copies.

I don't know whether that's a best practices or not. Could someone whose application is approved ( self filed) shed some light on this

bijoy_16

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adisu01 said:
Thanks all. Yes I have looed at the document check list. I see most of the consultants are submitting the original reference and full passport copies.

I don't know whether that's a best practices or not. Could someone whose application is approved ( self filed) shed some light on this
Yes doing so there might be no harm. Remember document check list clearly mentioned " Do not send any additional documents when submitting your application to the CIO."

Other issues are also clearly mentioned. now it is your choice to listen to consultants or instructions given by CIC.

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a query though I have sent my file on 1st June but now looking at the posts I have a query regarding birth certificate of my spouse.
His birth certificate was in Hindi with mother's name incorrect on it. Actually all his documents like passports etc have official name of mother written.
But in birth certificate some other name is written which is not official.
As our consultant told us we have sent an affidavit mentioning all this but we have not sent birth certificate english translation. Really worried now.
My NOC is 0112 - HR Manager

om999

May 27, 2014
sm9 said:
I have a query though I have sent my file on 1st June but now looking at the posts I have a query regarding birth certificate of my spouse.
His birth certificate was in Hindi with mother's name incorrect on it. Actually all his documents like passports etc have official name of mother written.
But in birth certificate some other name is written which is not official.
As our consultant told us we have sent an affidavit mentioning all this but we have not sent birth certificate english translation. Really worried now.
My NOC is 0112 - HR Manager
translation is mandatory for documents not in english or french as stated on CIC website...

If you have already sent..worrying won't help...just hope they are lenient with your apps...good luck

sagarsa

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-11-2014
IELTS Request
Second line update : 17th Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Started Processing : 14th Jan 2015
Med's Request
20th Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Feb Starting...
Passport Req..
13th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
sagarsa said:
Hi All,

Does anyone have sample cover letter for difference in place of birth in passport and birth certificate?

Thanks a lot
Anyone can help on this?

vivianQQ

Sep 25, 2013
I am curious about the statues of the applicants who pered in early June but have no update on the global spreadsheet till now. Just no progress or too excited to update the information? ;D

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Hi,

My application was couriered on June 25th through DHL but till today it shows documents has been forwarded for delivery . Have any of you experienced the same ? Plz. write me what should I do?

soloDBA

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
LANDED..........
May/July 2015 (hopefully)
soloDBA said:
Hi All,
Just got SMS stating my IELTS score.

Listening 8.50
Reading 8.50
Speaking 7.00
Writing 6.50
OverAllBandScore 7.50

Can someone confirm how many points I get?
Thanks in advance.
guys,
anyone???? whats my score????

NIKONIKO

Apr 29, 2010
Envigado
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-06-2015
Immigrant Birds said:
I guess you are sarcastic about being safe. I really need to know if we still have a real chance to catch the FSW 2014 if we attempted sending the all documents by 5/8/2014 ?!!!. The main obstacle is that we need to get a police certificate from other country rather than ours where we stayed in for 6 years and the procedures through the embassy would be finished by this date. I really need to know please
You DO NOT need the police certificate to submit your application,

SOURCE: IMM5612E

"...If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, we recommend that you take steps to obtain your police certificates now to avoid delays."

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file