+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabail

Jul 4, 2013
Century said:
You have to inform your change of address to your VO - that is all. You continue pursuing your degree in Europe - for this, you will not get rejected. At most, you may have to come to your country to submit your passport and again receive it.
But how can I give them passport when I am studying in France? I would need it in order to go back there :)

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Re: FSW-2174 May 7th applicant

pappusampath said:
Any reason about the delay for processing applications with DD?
why such kind of delay is not happening for the application with CC?
Well the answer is in the question ..
A CC is a CC -- can be instantly charged -- but is highly risky (Limits/Expiry Dates/Crazy Banks/Crooked Credit Card Info Stealers .. the list goes on)
A DD is a safe payment option that goes through verification and clearance procedures through the bank .. so it takes time ;) ;)

As for CIC they evaluate the application all the same .. as I recall it is just the Fee Charging department that would deal with things differently.

SMFAHAD

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014 Alhamdulillah
tknova said:
Well I suppose it would be 4-5 years .. as you still haven't completed the 6th year .

You dont have to worry either way .. just jot down the dates and off you gooooo ...
Yeah thanks ...

Also prior to this, I have a 4 year articleship from PWC audit firm (but the firm has not mentioned my stipend in its experience letter) should I write in my economic classes form or just skip it ... I don't want to claim points for it , but I also don't want to hide information from CIC ...

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
NSharawat21 said:
The best thing which i heard about Canada is its pluralism and multiethnicity , we shoul respect each other and offcource . Happy Eid and Ramdan to all brothers and Sisters . My knowledge about Islam is limited but still wishing you very very happy Eid in advance .
Thank You ..... !! That is the Canadian spirit !!!!!

nsing25

Jun 24, 2014

Oscar7 said:
I will be on the spread sheet soon, that's my gentleman's promise to all of you! As soon as I get a positive news on the PER I will enroll here!!! Until then please bear with me all you lovely folks!!! Call it my superstition, but bear for a bit please!!!!! Of course I will continue to share all updates with everyone, and answer what I know.

Okay Ashif bhai though I am not on spread sheet (for now) I am a May 7th applicant for NOC 0111 with DD payment. DD cleared on Jun 20th.
Even my CC not charged yet for 7th may- 2173

pappusampath

Jun 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015

tknova said:
Well the answer is in the question ..
A CC is a CC -- can be instantly charged -- but is highly risky (Limits/Expiry Dates/Crazy Banks/Crooked Credit Card Info Stealers .. the list goes on)
A DD is a safe payment option that goes through verification and clearance procedures through the bank .. so it takes time ;) ;)

As for CIC they evaluate the application all the same .. as I recall it is just the Fee Charging department that would deal with things differently.
ok bro ...im praying god, to process fast and eager to hear the good news .....

shank386

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Experts,

I have already submitted my application. I am looking for a change right now on job front. Already cleared few rounds in one company. In the next few months i could very well be in another company.
Should i inform this to CIC after joining the next company.Need your advice on this.

monika3142

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Hello seniors..
I am 3142...my file reached on 20 may...in my file I hav sent PCC from UK as I stayed dere wid my hubby...nw m in india...my PCC issue date us 1 may....I have a doubt...is dere any chance dat dey myt ask for fresh pcc in my case....coz already its issued on 1 may 2014...or will dat b valid according to dere requrements....please throw some light...
Thank you

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
please help me with this , INCASE OF RE- APPLY

I would like to know in case of re apply can i send Scanned copies of PCC and IELTS , while i can mentioned that previously i have sent the originals, i have another original copy of ECA which i will submitting .

1. I guess copy of IELTS can be submitted , what about PCC ??

2. Do i have to fill all new update forms on the website ??

any thing else ??

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Oscar7 said:
Brother Ashif, courier is paid for urgent delivery not for anything else. Like for example, if I go to a doctor I pay them to treat my illness. Similarly, I expect prompt delivery by courier companies as per the promise made by them initially. That's all!

After all I did not force them to commit a date, they themselves gave a date of delivery to me. right? And if I am a smart customer I also called up FedEx and DHL to see when their delivery timelines are vis-à-vis their charges. And then I took the best offer that was in front of me. Now if the other person will not hold true to the commitment he / she made then I see no point of paying that guy. For me that person should not be in a courier business if they can't ship products according to the timelines they commit to. I am sure there are a lot of other things they can do to earn money. As simple as that!!!! :) :)
Absolutely. You did the right thing bro. This is your right and you should get it.
Hats off for u bro 8)
Can't give +1 because of stupid karma thing LOL

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
SMFAHAD said:
Yeah thanks ...

Also prior to this, I have a 4 year articleship from PWC audit firm (but the firm has not mentioned my stipend in its experience letter) should I write in my economic classes form or just skip it ... I don't want to claim points for it , but I also don't want to hide information from CIC ...
The simple rule is never hide anything !!! Plus just because your Salary is not mentioned doesn't mean you shouldn't include it .. If it was in the last 10 years mention it !!

tknova

Apr 26, 2014

pappusampath said:
ok bro ...im praying god, to process fast and eager to hear the good news .....
As you can see I am in the same boat 7 May -- DD -- waiting ....

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
shank386 said:
Experts,

I have already submitted my application. I am looking for a change right now on job front. Already cleared few rounds in one company. In the next few months i could very well be in another company.
Should i inform this to CIC after joining the next company.Need your advice on this.
Once you get your UIC (which you would get in next few months), I think you can send your updates to CIC or your Visa Office I suppose.

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Rchd: 02-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 28-OCT-2014
File Transfer...
Processing started: 28-JAN-2014
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
DM 25-JUL-2015, PPR 29-JUL-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
I am about to send a 2nd application after 1st application was returned on June 24th. Please tell me that apart from fresh copies of all that's mentioned on Document checklist do I need to send a copy/original of anything from the 1st returned application?

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
monika3142 said:
Hello seniors..
I am 3142...my file reached on 20 may...in my file I hav sent PCC from UK as I stayed dere wid my hubby...nw m in india...my PCC issue date us 1 may....I have a doubt...is dere any chance dat dey myt ask for fresh pcc in my case....coz already its issued on 1 may 2014...or will dat b valid according to dere requrements....please throw some light...
Thank you
My friend was a student in UK for 4 year during the last 10 years (2004 - 2007 ) (He is not a main applicant )..... since 6 year in Home country ... does he require a PCC from UK as well ??

Status
Not open for further replies.