+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Re: FSW-2174 May 7th applicant

Oscar7 said:
May 7th should go on until end of next week (as usual, just a guess again) and possibly could be even longer!

Although some of my guesses have been outright wrong, like on June 20th I was expecting a cap update from CIC but it didn't happen. Sometimes I do get lucky. When I posted my application on May 2nd (it reached CIO on May 7th) I put it on my calendar to check DD payment with bank on June 19th. It is another matter that my banker went on a vacation last week but when I checked with her on June 23rd I was told DD was cleared on June 20th. This is as close as it gets LOL with so many uncertainties in the way!!! I felt quite happy about my estimation being close to reality!!!! Though to be honest with no data at hand so early in the process, it was more of a guessing game than any sort of number crunching.
Please guess when 9th May applicants will get their CC charged :D

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h

@rohan85

Between Monday to Friday!

Predicted a range of 5 days, can't get any closer while maintaining the accuracy of the estimate.

rohan85 said:
Please guess when 9th May applicants will get their CC charged :D

fallcolors2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Interview........
waived off!!
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
Spring of 2015!! Yay!! :D

pappusampath said:
I'm 7th May applicant. My dd is not charged yet.

Please reply any one of May 7th applicant whether there DD charged or not?
We are waiting for good news of having our DD Cleared as well. Application was received on the May 7th. Did any of you folks write your name etc on the back of the DD? I wonder how do they track the DD with the relevant application, everything is expected to be so loosely bound. Any idea folks?

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
franixsouq said:
please help me with this , INCASE OF RE- APPLY

I would like to know in case of re apply can i send Scanned copies of PCC and IELTS , while i can mentioned that previously i have sent the originals, i have another original copy of ECA which i will submitting .

1. I guess copy of IELTS can be submitted , what about PCC ??

2. Do i have to fill all new update forms on the website ??

any thing else ??
1) IELTS : No copy !! must be original until unless this applies..
You are permitted to submit a copy of your language test results with a new application only if your original test results were submitted with a previous Federal Skilled Worker Program application that we did not return to you. If you provide a copy of your language test results, you must include a photocopy of the refusal letter you received from us and an explanation that CIC currently has your original language test results.

2) Forms: Yes please use latest
If any forms have changed since your last application you must submit new ones.

mp84

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014 (PER Mail)
File Transfer...
25-09-2014
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-09-2014 (3 line add on 09-10-2014)
Interview........
skiped
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
nandha23 said:
Hi Seniors,

WHen CIC does the CC charge, will it ask for the One time password???? Plz advice
No, dont need OTP

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
tknova said:
1) IELTS : No copy !! must be original until unless this applies..
You are permitted to submit a copy of your language test results with a new application only if your original test results were submitted with a previous Federal Skilled Worker Program application that we did not return to you. If you provide a copy of your language test results, you must include a photocopy of the refusal letter you received from us and an explanation that CIC currently has your original language test results.

2) Forms: Yes please use latest
If any forms have changed since your last application you must submit new ones.
what about PCC , can i submit a copy or i can apply for a new PCC ?

CanREGON

Jun 26, 2014
Dear Forum Members,

Could any one please help me regarding the roles and responsibilities document

My company HR denied to provide roles and responsibilities document for the active employees.
Could any one please help with the Affidavit format for getting Roles & Responsibilities document from my supervisor.

Will the notarized affidavit from supervisor helps .....

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014 PER................: 12-11-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
cjg1987 said:
Hi ,

I am not senior. But here is my take.

1. Answer is "NO". Property can not be shown as settlement funds. Only unencumbered and readily transferable funds can be considered as settlement funds ( Savings accounts balance/ Time deposits etc).

However your House can be shown as an Asset, also you need to mention your "Home Loan" as liabilities

2.It depends whether you need to claim points for these previous experiences as well.

If current work experience fetches you enough points for minimum eligibility , you can proceed. However supporting documents as you mentioned above for previous experiences needs to be accompanied with application .

Thanks
Thanks for the quick response.
Will they deduct the home loan amount from my bank savings. OR they will minus it from property value.

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
My application reached on 16th of June 2014 ...... received by MIKE ......... what is the expected time i will get some news from CIC.

ANY Idea ??

nandha23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
franixsouq said:
My application reached on 16th of June 2014 ...... received by MIKE ......... what is the expected time i will get some news from CIC.

ANY Idea ??
Its just my guess. It will take more than 2 months. They are still looking into May 7th applications for more than 2 weeks.

vinisha

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
My application reached on 2nd May 20th and my cc charged on 26th May

then WE mailed me that cic want a duplicate copy of my ccredential
evaluation which cic received on June 16th. But I haven't yet got any official email
(AOR) from cic.

does it take this long or is anyone else in a similar situation?

More getting negative as the days r passing. .

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
franixsouq said:
what about PCC , can i submit a copy or i can apply for a new PCC ?
Brother, you can send your application without PCC. It is not mandatory to send with the application.

all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.