+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
divyangpatel said:
Hello friends...

I am going to send my application tomorrow....

My application sequence is as below....

1.Checklist + photos (for Applicant+Spouse)
2.Generic form IMM0008(07-2014) - for Applicant
3.Sch-A Backgroung/Declaration form IMM 5669(12-2012) - for Applicant+Spouse
4.Supplymentry travel form IMM5562(05-2004)-for Applicant
5.Sch 3 Economic class-FSWP form IMM0008(08-2013)- for Applicant
6.Additional family form IMM5406(09-2013)- for Applicant+spouse
7.Travel document i.e. passport copies - for Applicant+spouse
8.IELTS TRF (Original) - for Applicant+spouse
9.Work experience documents: Affidavit by senior colleague with his business card and company I card as my company denied to give me reference letter+appointment letter+salary slip for last six month and income tax Form 16+screen shot of employee details form company database+time statement+pay revision letter - for Applicant
10. ECA report (Original) + degree certificate and transcript + 12th class marksheet - for Applicant
11.Fixed deposit copiees
12. Birth cerificate+marriage certificate+PANCARD+ADHAR CARD - for Applicant+Spouse
13.PCC - for Applicant + Spouse
14.Fee payment form with DD
15.Self address label printed on A4 size paper- one in english + one in Gujarati

Mailing address :
CIC
Federal skilled worker
NOC category
Primary NOC 2011 code : 2133
49 Dorchester street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Please tell me if I am missing something.........

Brother,

It seems ur docs are right...

But for:

12. Birth cerificate+marriage certificate+PANCARD+ADHAR CARD - for Applicant+Spouse

Red docs are not requried...Coz they are not NID for Indians.....And also its not required to provide on the Genric form...

Mailing address :
CIC Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal skilled worker
NOC category
49 Dorchester street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Good luck....:)

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
sukeshkumarb said:
Hi Seniors,

Need you suggestion urgently.....my wes report has been sent on May 21st and it is still not delivered to me...one huge mistake of my life that i have done is I havent selected the courier option...i have selected the normal mail option...After repeated number of inquiries from local post office, head post office, canada post, i was told even God cannot predict when it will arrive..

Ordering an additional report with courier option is now taking around 135USD...I have made ready my documentation three weeks back and waiting for this report...Instead of this can I send a print of WES report which is available online and send along with my documentation writing a cover letter for the same ? I will send the original wes whenever it arrives. Will they accept this way or directly reject it and adding to this, my category falls under the red hot cake category 2174....

Seniors please suggest me...Do i have any chance to fall in the cap if i follow this...
Have you received your eca report by normal post or not, mine was sent on 28th may and still not received.

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

It seems ur docs are right...

But for:

Red docs are not requried...Coz they are NID for Indians.....And also its not required to provide on the Genric form...

Mailing address :
CIC Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal skilled worker
NOC category
49 Dorchester street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Good luck....:)
dont forget about cross checking the signatures on the forms...all the best...divyang :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Zubair23

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
Hi fellows

in Form IMM 0008
one question is for spouse dependent type........................

What shall i write??

please guide me

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
sumitkumaragg said:
Have you received your eca report by normal post or not, mine was sent on 28th may and still not received.
please apply for duplicate copies but with courier option.

as i have got my wes letter in 2 months by normal post option.

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
sukeshkumarb said:
Hi Seniors,

Need you suggestion urgently.....my wes report has been sent on May 21st and it is still not delivered to me...one huge mistake of my life that i have done is I havent selected the courier option...i have selected the normal mail option...After repeated number of inquiries from local post office, head post office, canada post, i was told even God cannot predict when it will arrive..

Ordering an additional report with courier option is now taking around 135USD...I have made ready my documentation three weeks back and waiting for this report...Instead of this can I send a print of WES report which is available online and send along with my documentation writing a cover letter for the same ? I will send the original wes whenever it arrives. Will they accept this way or directly reject it and adding to this, my category falls under the red hot cake category 2174....

Seniors please suggest me...Do i have any chance to fall in the cap if i follow this...
please apply for duplicate copies from wes but with courier option.as i have got my wes letter in 2 months by normal post option.
no, you cant do that way of sending online copy of wes evaluation as checklist clearly asks for original copy of wes.

and do your tasks asap and hope for the best. me from 2174 only but it's hot i accept but many applicants are still in documentation and ielts..

good luck 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

merrycan

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukeshkumarb said:
Hi Seniors,

I suggest you bite the bullet and ask for an additional copy couriered to you. You need to weigh the cost/benefit of this vs. the cap being reached/ your peace of mind / etc. Sometimes, a stitch in time saves nine.

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
Zubair23 said:
Hi fellows

in Form IMM 0008

What shall i write??

please guide me
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/step-by-step.asp

Question 12

From the list, select the type of dependant:

Type A
The dependant is under the age of 22 and is single (not married and not in a common-law relationship).
Type B
The dependant has been continuously enrolled in and in attendance as a full‑time student at a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority and has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent either:

since before the age of 22, or
since marrying or entering into a common-law relationship (if it happened before the age of 22).

Type C
The dependant is 22 years of age or older, has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent since before the age of 22, and is unable to provide for himself or herself because of a medical condition.

drsdps

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16july
Nomination.....
12 nov
Med's Request
16th January
FutureImmi said:
PCC at this stage is recommended but not required. Your respective VO will ask you for any missing documents later on and that may inlcude your PCC from all the countries you've lived in for more than 6 months.

One of the member stated in an earlier post that the VO will allocate us 45 days to submit all the additional information.
Thank you very much !!

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
merrycan said:
I suggest you bite the bullet and ask for an additional copy couriered to you. You need to weigh the cost/benefit of this vs. the cap being reached/ your peace of mind / etc. Sometimes, a stitch in time saves nine.
merrycan ..absolutely..time needs to be saved to earliest in the queue for 2174 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
sukeshkumarb said:
Hi Seniors,

Hey check this site https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s1......my college had sent the transcripts to WES by normal post it took 2 weeks to reach...when I called the canada post guys they said it's stuck in some custom checking thing....you can find more options on the site mentioned...

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Zubair23 said:
Hi fellows

in Form IMM 0008

What shall i write??

please guide me
"N/A" for spouse dependent type.

Zubair23

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
dhanu 786 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/step-by-step.asp

Question 12

From the list, select the type of dependant:

Type A
The dependant is under the age of 22 and is single (not married and not in a common-law relationship).
Type B
The dependant has been continuously enrolled in and in attendance as a full‑time student at a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority and has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent either:

since before the age of 22, or
since marrying or entering into a common-law relationship (if it happened before the age of 22).

Type C
The dependant is 22 years of age or older, has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent since before the age of 22, and is unable to provide for himself or herself because of a medical condition.
Thanks Dhanu
i select type A for my child(Ok and satisfied)
But I am confused for my wife, she is not student and under the age of 22, what shall i choose..........

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
darpanshah444 said:
One more question...

I have done my B.com from India, and then I went to UK for my Chartered Accountancy course (ACCA) which I have completed successfully, and now I am a member of the Association.

While I sent my documents for the verification from WES, they only verified and issued a certificate for the B.com and not for ACCA. I already sent my file as I was attaining total minimum points requirements with my B.com.

I know there is a understanding between ACCA (my institute) and CGA (Chartered Accountants institute of Canada) by which after following some basic formality I would become a member of CGA. (I have already started the process for the same)

My specific question is, if at a later stage when I get confirmation from CGA regarding my becoming member of the Canadian institute, can I submit my that additional qualification to VO, suggesting my additional qualification ??

Will this work at all ??

Your kind response is grately appreciated.

thnks
Have you heard back regarding your query yet bro? I have also done ACCA but I have no B COM. I wonder what will by evaluation look like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.