+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darpanshah444

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/06/2014
Nomination.....
17/10/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29/12/2014
Med's Done....
06/01/2015
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
23/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/03/2015
Hi Friends,

I was going through the spreadsheet prepared for the FSW applicants, I have sent my application on 16th June, NOC - 0111, (Though not delivered yet..!!!)

How can I add my details in the spreadsheet ???

Thnks all.....

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
darpanshah444 said:
Hi Friends,

I was going through the spreadsheet prepared for the FSW applicants, I have sent my application on 16th June, NOC - 0111, (Though not delivered yet..!!!)

How can I add my details in the spreadsheet ???

Thnks all.....
Dear brother,

Spreadsheet update/entry process

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

darpanshah444

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/06/2014
Nomination.....
17/10/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29/12/2014
Med's Done....
06/01/2015
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
23/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/03/2015
Thnks for the link....

I have updated my details.....

darpanshah444

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/06/2014
Nomination.....
17/10/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29/12/2014
Med's Done....
06/01/2015
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
23/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/03/2015
One more question...

I have done my B.com from India, and then I went to UK for my Chartered Accountancy course (ACCA) which I have completed successfully, and now I am a member of the Association.

While I sent my documents for the verification from WES, they only verified and issued a certificate for the B.com and not for ACCA. I already sent my file as I was attaining total minimum points requirements with my B.com.

I know there is a understanding between ACCA (my institute) and CGA (Chartered Accountants institute of Canada) by which after following some basic formality I would become a member of CGA. (I have already started the process for the same)

My specific question is, if at a later stage when I get confirmation from CGA regarding my becoming member of the Canadian institute, can I submit my that additional qualification to VO, suggesting my additional qualification ??

Will this work at all ??

Your kind response is grately appreciated.

thnks

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
ami123 said:
What happens is people who are ready with IELTS 6 bands applied already. Now, others are stuck in IELTS and WES requirements. Once they fulfill those, they will start applying one by one.

Though, the applying ratio in July/August will be lower than June and May.

What do u think?
I agreed with you ,

Thanks

randev

May 5, 2014
There have been a few replies for my post on whether copies of degree(s) and transcripts(s) need to be submitted. As I had posted in my initial comment, please read the document checklist very carefully.

It says that copies of degree(s) need to be submitted. My understanding of that statement is that it is required for applicants to submit a copy(s) of their degree(s). Applicants may or may not have transcript(s) with them. With respect to transcripts, the document checklist says submit them, if available. If an applicant has his/ her transcript(s) in his/her possession, submit copy(s) of them. If an applicant doesn't have transcript(s) in his/her possession, I highly recommend to say so in an overall cover letter or an explanatory sheet attached to educational credentials.

I hope this helps.

dsharma9

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Jango1 said:
Hi,

I left 35,000 pounds / annum in UK ~ 35 lacks / annum and came back to India to apply for Canada.
I realized in my experience so far that money will come and go, but social life is extremely important with the benefits from the country.
In UK, working on a work visa means you are just like a slave. If you don't wish to work and take a break, you are not meant to be living in that country. Racism was important factor for me, but again on work visa I could not get benefits that other british citizens could get. I was just fed up there earning money..

India: 17 lacks/ annum is a good salary with a Mediterranean weather..

But go through the difference between a 1st world country and a 3rd world country on google before you ignore canada, and a easy entry to USA too few years being in Canada on PR.

If in worst case, you loose your job, Canada Govt pays 60% of your salary till you find the other one, India won't.

For children free education until they are 18 in public schools. In India, kindergarten charge fees equal to Engineering college fees I used to pay 9 years ago.. 60,000 to 70,000 just for admission .. Man, are they doing PHDs or what ?

Maternity and paternity leaves can be taken up to 8 months.. In India, maternity I think max 3 months and concept of paternity almost negligible..

Very Importants **** Security

Security wise, Canada is the best, India is one of the worst (touch wood).. its just a hope the attacks stop.
On my return to India after 3 years, I saw many cops and army hiding behind stacked sacks with weapons in big cities almost every corner. I felt i was in afghanistan for a while until I got used to it.

Infrastructure, Roads, Traffic, Pollution, Population, GDP not equally distributed - rich get richer and poor get poorer.. Middle class like you and me are in the worst position..

I bloody can't think of driving a jaguar or a SUV in such a traffic, If I intend to own one in future.. because there is no way even for people too to walk. How can you take the pleasure to ride or speed for which they are meant for ??

Discipline of people in India..

I love my country India, no doubt. But when I have been to US and UK, I feel every Indian should visit the other side of the world to see, life is much more beyond then what we are living right now..
Now this discussion is interesting, its about the pros & cons of moving to first world country while the general topic of discussion in this forum is about how to immigrate & paper filing requirements. I live in India as a self employed and can comfortably live in any city in the world with same income. My only purpose to apply for FSW 2014 is to move for better life for my family, particularly kids. I find life in India to be extremely poor quality and I just hate it to the bottom, and it pains to pay so much of taxes here and all you get is extremely toxic air quality, poor quality of all products & services. I read on various forums on pros & cons of moving to Canada, 90% of the ppl return for lack of job opportunities and 10% move out of Canada because of the cold weather. I am only anxious about the weather, distance from India, & parents. I read Vancouver is the only option if you don't want extreme winters but then the weather in Vancouver is depressing and it rains most of the time. I don't know how my family would react to it.

Very few countries offer direct PR and Canada is one of them. I am just thinking to apply and decide later whether to move or not but these thoughts are creating anxiety in my mind. It's a difficult decision to take when you know that you can make the same money in India too and you are leaving for an unknown place where you don't know how the family adapts and how the future would be.

divyangpatel

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2133 (Electrical Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd JULY 2014
Nomination.....
28th OCT 2014 (PER RECEIVED)
IELTS Request
Submited with application
File Transfer...
23 JAN 2015
Med's Request
06 FEB 2015
Med's Done....
02 MARCH 2015 & 19 JUNE 2015(New Born)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AUG 2015
LANDED..........
Planned in FEB-2016
Hello friends...

I am going to send my application tomorrow....

My application sequence is as below....

1.Checklist + photos (for Applicant+Spouse)
2.Generic form IMM0008(07-2014) - for Applicant
3.Sch-A Backgroung/Declaration form IMM 5669(12-2012) - for Applicant+Spouse
4.Supplymentry travel form IMM5562(05-2004)-for Applicant
5.Sch 3 Economic class-FSWP form IMM0008(08-2013)- for Applicant
6.Additional family form IMM5406(09-2013)- for Applicant+spouse
7.Travel document i.e. passport copies - for Applicant+spouse
8.IELTS TRF (Original) - for Applicant+spouse
9.Work experience documents: Affidavit by senior colleague with his business card and company I card as my company denied to give me reference letter+appointment letter+salary slip for last six month and income tax Form 16+screen shot of employee details form company database+time statement+pay revision letter - for Applicant
10. ECA report (Original) + degree certificate and transcript + 12th class marksheet - for Applicant
11.Fixed deposit copiees
12. Birth cerificate+marriage certificate+PANCARD+ADHAR CARD - for Applicant+Spouse
13.PCC - for Applicant + Spouse
14.Fee payment form with DD
15.Self address label printed on A4 size paper- one in english + one in Gujarati

Mailing address :
CIC
Federal skilled worker
NOC category
Primary NOC 2011 code : 2133
49 Dorchester street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Please tell me if I am missing something.........

drsdps

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16july
Nomination.....
12 nov
Med's Request
16th January
Hi
Iam in the process of preparing my application.
Iam a bit confused about PCC. I have worked 1 yr in a foreign country almost a decade back.
Do I need to send the PCC for my 1yr stay at foreign country with my current application
or is it ok to send it together with local/native country's PCC when asked for at a later stage?

Please help me out with this one.

Thanks

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
drsdps said:
Hi
Iam in the process of preparing my application.
Iam a bit confused about PCC. I have worked 1 yr in a foreign country almost a decade back.
Do I need to send the PCC for my 1yr stay at foreign country with my current application
or is it ok to send it together with local/native country's PCC when asked for at a later stage?

Please help me out with this one.

Thanks
PCC at this stage is recommended but not required. Your respective VO will ask you for any missing documents later on and that may inlcude your PCC from all the countries you've lived in for more than 6 months.

One of the member stated in an earlier post that the VO will allocate us 45 days to submit all the additional information.

bswam

Jun 22, 2014
Dear Friends,

I have applied for the FSWP 2014 and received the PER mail on 20-06-2014. The status in the ECAS is "In Process" with detailed description being "We received your application for permanent residence on May 5, 2014".

I need a clarification regarding the IM 0008 Generic form which I have submitted. For question no 4 pertaining to the "Immigration Office requested for processing this application" I had entered Canada. Now I came to know that the VO for my application is New Delhi Visa Office. I would like to know if this is a cause for concern and where would be my application sent for further processing from CIO.

Any inputs would be appreciated.

Thanks!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
bswam said:
Dear Friends,

I have applied for the FSWP 2014 and received the PER mail on 20-06-2014. The status in the ECAS is "In Process" with detailed description being "We received your application for permanent residence on May 5, 2014".

I need a clarification regarding the IM 0008 Generic form which I have submitted. For question no 4 pertaining to the "Immigration Office requested for processing this application" I had entered Canada. Now I came to know that the VO for my application is New Delhi Visa Office. I would like to know if this is a cause for concern and where would be my application sent for further processing from CIO.

Any inputs would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Congrats on ur PER....

I would have been happy if u provide us the good news earlier!!

Since u have already got the PER, I hope it will not create an issue....

Ur file should be transferred to New Delhi (CIC may do it by themselves)...

Notify us specially with this issue, if u receive AOR email from new Delhi..We will update this as a special comment on spreadsheet...

One ques: have u ever been on Canada before?

So relax buddy... 8) 8)
'
and if u have not entered ur entry then add please:

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

bswam

Jun 22, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Congrats on ur PER....

I would have been happy if u provide us the good news earlier!!

Since u have already got the PER, I hope it will not create an issue....

Ur file should be transferred to New Delhi (CIC may do it by themselves)...

Notify us specially with this issue, if u receive AOR email from new Delhi..We will update this as a special comment on spreadsheet...

One ques: have u ever been on Canada before?

So relax buddy... 8) 8)
'
and if u have not entered ur entry then add please:

1. please give your input through

Thank you for the clarification buddy!! :)
I haven't been to Canada yet, but hope to land there ;)
I will definitely notify once I get the AOR mail from NDVO. BTW by when can I start expecting the mail from them?
I will add the details in the spreadsheet soon.

Thanks!

SAS_RAZA

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 04-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
23-06-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 14-08-2015, PPR:18-08-2015
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
Dear seniors,

I need your precious guidance / opinion regarding Question 12(a) of the Generic Form i.e. Previous countries of residence:

I have not consecutively lived for more than six months in a country other than my country of citizenship/residence. However, my aggregate stay in a country other than my country of citizenship/residence is more than 6 months (in two different trips) in the past five years.

So kindly advise me if I should give details in Question 12(b) of the Generic Form regarding my (less than 6 months' consecutive) stay in a country other than my country of citizenship/residence or should I select 'NO' in 12(a) and left the question at 12(b) blank?

Kind regards,
Raza

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
sumitkumaragg said:
Hi friends, please help me if anyone opted for normal post option for ECA report from WES than pl. let me know the time period it took to reach you, i am really worried as my report was despatched on 28th may'14 and still there is no remark for where it is.
Brother mine also dispatched on 28th may by normal post but i have also not received it till 22nd june in Chandigarh India.
Kindly share if you get it anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.