+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajaram

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-May-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 3-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Never
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Never
Med's Request
18-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014 for me and kids, 5 Jan 2015 for my wife
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
14-May-2015
RK29824 said:
I am an Indian, My wife name mentioned in passport is before marriage. Now I have question that, which name should I mention in application form, before marriage or after marriage?
As per Passport definitely

Dev_06

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Hello Ashif..

I am having a query as below -

I sent an affidavit for my birth certificate along with my application as I did not have my birth certificate. Will that be fine?

Thanks in advance..

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
santhuvollala said:
WRT Marriage Certificate, change the name in her passport soon
This is not mandatory, she can keep the same name in passport. Infact marriage certificate is the document to prove the legal marriage. it is not to be considered as identity.

rajaram

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-May-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 3-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Never
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Never
Med's Request
18-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014 for me and kids, 5 Jan 2015 for my wife
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
14-May-2015
gsingh80 said:
Hello everyone.
My application was received on 8 May 2014 and have made my payment by DD.
When can i expect a PER?

Also i have some doubts regarding matching of job roles with those mentioned in NOC.
So can it be rejected now or will i be charged? can they reject it for the same reason after the payment is charged or PER?
Need some advice
I am also DD case dated 1st May. My experience says that PER is not delayed because of DD as payment mode. you can expect PER in 7-10 days after CIC starts charging credit cards for application dated 8th May

godsowncountry

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Submitted

[size=10pt]Dont worry
Send them a mail with the application number. They will update it , dont expect the reply immediately .. wait for couple of days.
[/size]

MaxximB

Jun 13, 2014
Hello, everyone. I am a Ukrainian citizen who have lived in US for the last 19 years as an immigrant (immigrated with my parents as a minor). I have been an entrepreneur my whole life and never went to college to get a degree. I have reached my success in business working with Best Buy (purchasing their store returns, refurbishing them and re-selling them). I have since moved back to Ukraine and married a Russian girl. Since all the turmoil started in Ukraine, I am now looking to immigrate to another country (always loved Canada with over 100 visits there) but after checking my eligibility, the Canadian immigration site says I am not eligible. I answered the questions honestly, including no college degree and no current job offer in Canada. Which of those two affected my application? Or is it the fact that I have a US Green Card, and have Ukrainian citizenship? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

It is unfortunate that Canada no longer considers a refugee status for couples like me and my wife who are hated in my country for marrying a Russian girl, and in her country because I am Ukrainian...

Regards,
Max.

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Indians do have NId, its called Unique Identity Card or Aadhar Card.

ashif_eee said:
OFcourse not brother....

I guess u r Indian....And Indians do not have NID...So just keep that field blank...:)

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Its OK.. should not be a problem

Hi all,

URGENT!! HELP NEEDED

My University said they will not fill, sign and put transcript request form in envelope. Though they are ready to put only transcripts in envelope.
Is is mandatory to put request form in envelope? what do I do?
Pls help!!

Thanks

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
ashif_eee said:
OFcourse not brother....

I guess u r Indian....And Indians do not have NID...So just keep that field blank...:)
Hey Ashif,

I have lived at my native place since my birth. However since last 2 years i have been living in different cities because of my job.

My job location keeps on changing. Can I give my native place address in residential address in generic form IMM008?

Thanks

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Your name looks Indian.. are you not asking for attested mark sheets inside the sealed cover..? That is required i think..

Thank you so much. A great Help.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@delhi2173

Pls refer to the footnote for Q 7. - Your representative's contact information (in "Use of a Representative Form")

"By indicating your representative's e-mail address, you are hereby authorizing Citizenship and Immigration Canada to transmit your file and personal information to this specific email address"

Since you have filled the "Use of a Representative Form" , PER mail will be send to the mail id you have given in Q 7. - Your representative's contact information ...of that Form, Not to your email ID and mailing address given in the 'generic application form"

Good luck !

delhi2173 said:
now since you have visited my gulshan.
Now provide answer to my query as a toll tax ;D ;D

PER will be send to the mail ID given in the general application form or to the representative.
i have used a representative (filled the "use of representative form") but gave my personal email ID and mailing address in the general application form.

delhi2173 said:
PER will be send to the mail ID given in the general application form or to the representative.
i have used a representative (filled the "use of representative form") but gave my personal email ID and mailing address in the general application form.

seniors any idea about this --- got an !dea ? 8)

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
go for option 2..

manish baissoya said:
Hi Experts,

I am ready with my documents but problem is with Fund.
I arranged fund rupees 8.0 LK which equivalent to 14,500 CAD. But money i have is in cash.
So what should i do ?
Should i deposit it in my ICICI bank account and ::

1)show the bank statement ? (but amount will be shown deposited on in 1 day)
2) show the bank certficate, which says on date 15 june , he is having 8lk in his account ?
3) Or make a FD on my name of rupees 8.0 LK for 6 months and show that ?

For bank statement is it ok to show only 1 month statement ?
And if go with other options like bank certificate or FD, then also have to show Bank statement. ?

thanks in advance ;)

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
APSK said:
Indians do have NId, its called Unique Identity Card or Aadhar Card.
But it doesn't have an expiry date so best thing is not to fill anything in generic form related to this. Select No.

delhi2173

Star Member
May 9, 2014
neel-here said:
@ delhi2173

Pls refer to the footnote for Q 7. - Your representative's contact information (in "Use of a Representative Form")

"By indicating your representative's e-mail address, you are hereby authorizing Citizenship and Immigration Canada to transmit your file and personal information to this specific email address"

Since you have filled the "Use of a Representative Form" , PER mail will be send to the mail id you have given in Q 7. - Your representative's contact information ...of that Form, Not to your email ID and mailing address given in the 'generic application form"

Good luck !

Thanks neel-here.
Then i will have to stop looking my inbox and keep pinging my representative. :( :(

i gave it so that i will not have to depend on him.

trini_ac

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Why don't you want to go to the us since you have a green card?
The fact that you can move to the us is probably why you are not eligible for refugee status.

MaxximB said:
Hello, everyone. I am a Ukrainian citizen who have lived in US for the last 19 years as an immigrant (immigrated with my parents as a minor). I have been an entrepreneur my whole life and never went to college to get a degree. I have reached my success in business working with Best Buy (purchasing their store returns, refurbishing them and re-selling them). I have since moved back to Ukraine and married a Russian girl. Since all the turmoil started in Ukraine, I am now looking to immigrate to another country (always loved Canada with over 100 visits there) but after checking my eligibility, the Canadian immigration site says I am not eligible. I answered the questions honestly, including no college degree and no current job offer in Canada. Which of those two affected my application? Or is it the fact that I have a US Green Card, and have Ukrainian citizenship? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

It is unfortunate that Canada no longer considers a refugee status for couples like me and my wife who are hated in my country for marrying a Russian girl, and in her country because I am Ukrainian...

Regards,
Max.

Status
Not open for further replies.