+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Msimms said:
For the address on the envelope

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category (dont need to write anything)
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX (ur NOC number )
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

As a FSW applicant what is the NOC Category? is it the occupation? Trying to write my label but i dont dont if i put my actual occupation followed by the code, please assist

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congratulations Shakti ! :) :)

shakti123 said:
Got SMS that my CC is charged. NOC 2174, Application reached 7th May.

I called up my bank and they informed that the transaction is still unprocessed, and when the merchant claims within 15 days the transaction will be reflected in the statement... Do you guys are aware if this is normal process..

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Yes below address is correct.. NOC category is the occupation NOC number in which you are applying into..

Msimms said:
For the address on the envelope

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

As a FSW applicant what is the NOC Category? is it the occupation? Trying to write my label but i dont dont if i put my actual occupation followed by the code, please assist

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi228 said:
Yes below address is correct.. NOC category is the occupation NOC number in which you are applying into..
i think just need to write "NOC category"
nothing else because this qt asking which category ur applying for not occupation.
expert pl help

randev

May 5, 2014
I just read a post by a female named kpatel who claims to have had her CC charged (Her occupation is 1112). Yet, I see no entry on the FSW spreadsheet. Is this poster legit? I'm sorry for asking a question like this. But please understand that I'm asking because we've had a few people on this forum playing with others' emotions by claiming that their CCs got charged only to tell otherwise later on. There have also been other instances of insidious attempts to discourage potential applicants.

Maple Candy 2014

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
randev said:
I just read a post by a female named kpatel who claims to have had her CC charged (Her occupation is 1112). Yet, I see no entry on the FSW spreadsheet. Is this poster legit? I'm sorry for asking a question like this. But please understand that I'm asking because we've had a few people on this forum playing with others' emotions by claiming that their CCs got charged only to tell otherwise later on. There have also been other instances of insidious attempts to discourage potential applicants.
Dude.. Where there is good will definitely be bad as well. We can't control posts of such fraudsters who just create panic in this forum. It all depends what u believe and what not to. Still I req those useless idiots who try to create panic in this forum, if u got no other thing to do just find something, not posting such baseless and idiotic posts.

Also fella applicants, a note for you as well. Don't panic and immediately post regarding those non-reliable postings. In a way u are encouraging such crazy ppl who always want to create problems.

kroduk

Star Member
Jul 21, 2012
Chandigarh, India
Hi,
I will get my WES evaluation done in a few days. Is there still enough time to apply?
NOC is Financial Analyst. Is there any way I can check how many applications have been filed for this NOCs

Can anybody who applied last year tell me how many weeks its takes to fill this category

Thanks

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Is it CIC who is slower in process lately OR our forumites who are lazy to update spreadsheet ??? ??? :eek: :eek: :p :p

Godfada

Star Member
May 18, 2014
kroduk said:
Hi,
I will get my WES evaluation done in a few days. Is there still enough time to apply?
NOC is Financial Analyst. Is there any way I can check how many applications have been filed for this NOCs

Can anybody who applied last year tell me how many weeks its takes to fill this category

Thanks
I would advise you to just look forward and apply and hope for the best. No one here, even the experts;) can give you an answer to that right now. Just apply.

Mahe

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
It's been long waiting for PER for 5th May Applicants :( :( :( :( CIC pls work fast and make at least this week end to be gud.

Ps: Guys post sending the package don't think a lot, leave it in gods hand and sit relaxed.things will surely fine.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
When did the documents reached WES..? How much time they took totally..?

kroduk said:
Hi,

Thanks

lifediver

Jun 12, 2014
Hello everyone

NOC 2263
Application received May 30th

I am using a consultant in Canada who did the payment

no any feedback from CIC so far

I know it's too early to start worrying. . Waiting is the name of the game.

krb

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
14-08-14
Med's Done....
18-08-14
Passport Req..
01-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2014
Mahe said:
It's been long waiting for PER for 5th May Applicants :( :( :( :( CIC pls work fast and make at least this week end to be gud.

Ps: Guys post sending the package don't think a lot, leave it in gods hand and sit relaxed.things will surely fine.
This is to share you all that I've received PER by the grace of almighty. :) :)
I wanted to reach my application at CIC on May 1st but it reached on May 5.

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well gonna send in my application 2moro NOC 2263! hope all my stuff are in order!! oh, question i got a bank draft for myself and someone else, do they need to indicate that i am the payer?

Status
Not open for further replies.