+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raji72

Jun 11, 2014
neel-here said:
@ raji,

Pls check again your last year (returned) Application Forms ... UCI No. -8 digits must have been filled by CIO with pen in the "Generic Appln Form" -> Personal details -> Item 3) .. quote that UCI to follow up with CIO
@Neel-here

The package was prepared and sent by a Consultant and I had a tuf time to get back my documents, hence they didn't give me the Application form or the UIC number.

How to get it back? Please advice

siouxe

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-08-2014
Med's Request
29-9-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
3-11-2014
LANDED..........
2Q 2015
Is returned application last year due to cap filled had a UCI number issued in it?

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siouxe said:
Is returned application last year due to cap filled had a UCI number issued in it?
if they open and check ur eligibility against all selecting criteria then cic issue UCI number.

Raji72

Jun 11, 2014
siouxe said:
Yes, is due to cap filled but the consultant has all the details and had tuf time to get it from the consultant.

The consultant refused to give me the returned application form.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Sverma495 said:
Experts plz guide me on bc, my name is written wrong in bc so what can be done. It says sanjay thakur while in actual and everywhere the name is sanjay verma.
You can make an affidavit and submit it to municipal corporation to get a new birth certificate with new name.. They may mention old name as well..

try to include a govt gazette copy for name change.. if you dont have one, you can also apply to get your name change published in govt gazette... this will serve as the official proof of name change.. ask for more copies b'se its difficult later (practically not possible to get).. gazette is more authentic than affidavit even.

In the worst case, you can submit your bc with name change affidavit..

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Kaneddarescueme said:
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf)

Experts & Seniors:

Did any one of you came across a case where a TIME stamp has been noticed on a returned application? To my understanding, only DATE stamp is relevant and time of day when application was received is ignored.

My understanding is based on following:

Page 10 of the attachment

"Note: Applications are date stamped upon receipt at the CIO and then checked for completeness in order by date of receipt. The “application received” date at the CIO is the lock-in date. Processing offices should therefore maintain the application received date from the time of the applicant's initial submission to the CIO, and process the application to conclusion."

What I understood: It is the date that is locked-in not the time.

This is also consistent with definition on CIC cap page. the number of applications mentioned are completed applications (first hurdle), not necessarily with cc charge or PER. They may check an application for completeness and keep it in the queue for further processing, at which stage CC charge would come.

If this proves correct, we may have entirely new perspective to analyse the data we have.

Offcourse, I wish this to be true as this means all the 7th may applications are to be processed by CIO ;) ;)
Good Point!
The Chinese applicants in their forum share similar assumption too.

isti84

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Should i include 2 self addressed mailing levels with application? I thought it should be available in left side of envelop only. So i gave it in the envelop not with application.

I have sent the application today only. What should i do now? Please suggest. It will be rejected for this reason?

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
You get following points as per my calculation..

1. Language - 18 points
2. Education - i am not 100% sure but min 21 points
3. Experience - 15 points
4. Age - 10 points if you have crossed 37 otherwise 11 points
5. Adaptability - 5 points

Min you should get 69 points which would suffice.

For further details, refer below link..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

All the best..!

i_onnet said:
Friends I have applied for 2281 and application was received on 13th May. My situation is as below:

1) My Education is 10 + 2 (Science), Diploma Electrical 4 Years, Distance MBA in IT management(2 Years), Credential evaluation is done last year and original sent (I am not sure result of eveluation).
2) I have 15+ Years of experience in IT networking / Communication and Security. Last 7 Years US exp rest is in India.
3) IELTS : L 7, R 6, W 6.5, S 7.5
4) I am 77 born.
5) My wife has similar band in IELTS.

I was in US untill last year Nov'13, I am not sure if that helps.
Also I am not sure about point calculation. Just wanted expert opinion if I am scoring enough points with my above situation?

Thanks in advance.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nice suggestion for IQ test.. and i seriously agree to that..

;D

MaxHeadroom said:
It means almost 16% of all applications were received in a single day which is the 7th of May so clearing that day will take a lot of CIC hours.
It also means 50% of all applications were received on or before May 12th. Meaning; after CIC clears the May 12th (or maybe May 14th) applications things (CC/PER etc) will flow faster, provided the CAP isn't filled.

In fact May 7th applications alone will take as long as May 1-6th applications added together, which is roughly 9-12 days at the current rate.

PS: CIC should ask for a mandatory IQ test and include it in the point system. :p

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
I think better to send an affidavit also.. Why are you sending 10th and 12th mark sheets..??

abhishek2629 said:
Can anyone help me telling me that I have send my birth certificate from Hindi to English notarized copy along with Hindi and English Translated Copy also the same I did my 10th and 12th Mark sheet... Do i also need to send affidavit with that?? Notarized copy is more than enough?? Please Help

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GMS said:
You can make an affidavit and submit it to municipal corporation to get a new birth certificate with new name.. They may mention old name as well..

try to include a govt gazette copy for name change.. if you dont have one, you can also apply to get your name change published in govt gazette... this will serve as the official proof of name change.. ask for more copies b'se its difficult later (practically not possible to get).. gazette is more authentic than affidavit even.

In the worst case, you can submit your bc with name change affidavit..
Thanks a lot bro

Can thought

Jun 11, 2014
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isti84 said:
Should i include 2 self addressed mailing levels with application? I thought it should be available in left side of envelop only. So i gave it in the envelop not with application.

I have sent the application today only. What should i do now? Please suggest. It will be rejected for this reason?
Mine was processed even if I totally forgot to include the self addressed mailing labels at all

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
They will notify you when you have to go for medical exam.. probably they also give you reference number by that time which you have to inform the hospital to include into the report.

mohan13 said:
Hello,

Is it necessary to send medical examination report along with application or do we send it when it is asked by immigration office.

Thank You.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congratulations Kpatel ! :) :)

kpatel said:
Woah... CC charged.. finally... :)

All d best to all of u...

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For the address on the envelope

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

As a FSW applicant what is the NOC Category? is it the occupation? Trying to write my label but i dont dont if i put my actual occupation followed by the code, please assist

Status
Not open for further replies.