+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
droslim said:
Can all bros please provide a guidance..
My application received at CIO on 20th May, but I had left out my work experience letter which I subsequently mailed separately but I have no clue if the CIC guys would be able to assist to locate, match and attach to my application. On top of that I also spotted couple of mistakes e.g. left time gaps in my Background Declaration and also forgotten to put my name in signature space on the Generic Form. I am expecting the worst – rejection/refusal at best but I want to be in the queue, therefore I am thinking filing a new application again. My question: should I wait for the outcome (the refusal letter assuming my application is a no go) or should I proceed to send it now. I am able to get the original IELTS TRF. What if by sheer luck my initial app goes through and I unknowingly file a second app? Any advice appreciated.. Thx
Judging by your acknowledged errors,you will have to be hopeful and prayerful that it will be favourable to you.
Gaps in dates are especially delicate with CIC as they categorically warned against it.
Judging by your NOC....I belive its just an average lukewarm NOC which should give you rest of mind provided you will re-apply again.
The good thing is that you have your IELTS on ground and ECA....it wont' hurt to send another application now to be on the safe side....you may however decide to wait till end of the month....but I strongly suggest you get another application together and send before the end of the week.
absence of experience letter and Gaps in dates are not a manageable offence with CIC.
Cheers.

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
IRana said:
2 Quick question, I sent my App in 2013 returned due to CAP. Return app had a UCI number, which I did not put in my fresh app, sent in 2014:

1. Not mentioning my UCI number shouldn't be a problem should it?
2. I am unable to track any status of my app using the old UCI number (not put on fresh app). Am I likely to get a new UCI?

Thanks
U WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO TRACK IT AFTER 8-10 WEEKS. NO NEED TO MENTION THE UCI YET AS YOUR DETAILS MAY NOT HAVE BEEN KEYED INTO THE SYSTEM. U WONT GET A NEW UCI, STILL THE OLD ONE.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ali1982 said:
Need experts opinion plz
Im applying for noc 2133 but have a question to ask.my designation does not match with examples one but my duties match 80%.ur designation should be same or only duties shud match .
Thanks
You are good to apply.
Just indicate your current designation in the generic form and fill out your interested NOC code and designation as requested.
Your Job duties will be evaluated against your chosen NOC code and you will be fine.
Cheers.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@angel16

Best of luck! but trust me from the the date of review of 5-6th June apps till the good news, u will feel as if mentally u have become angel61 (just imagine how u will look ... ops typo error i meant ur mental state .... damn auto correct ;) )

Angel16 said:
@ shah2014....I can understand how u r feeling. I m no where close to ur mental state. My app reached on 10th june. So i hav long looooong way to go.

Nav2132

Sep 14, 2013
Brampton ON
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015
LANDED..........
10-02-2015
neel15 said:
Hello

I have question about CIC working methodology? How they work with received applications?

For instance, we have No. of NOC codes. I sent app. For NOC 2132 /9th May/DD used , so does it mean that separate persons would entertain NOC 2132, 2131, 2174 ...... etc.? Or else there would be common staff for looking after all NOC code. (Which I really doubt as job responsibilities differ from case to case and CIC has assigned general duties for related field, for which domain expert is required for careful evaluation, I guess such)

Because I could see progress only from CIC update and our forum spread sheet only selected NOC like 2173, 2174, & 1112 are jumping high and others are lagging behind.

Expert kindly explains ;D ;D
Neither of us in this Forum is working with CIC :p so everyone is giving his own personal views :) only CIC know their working methodology :)
you can refer to CIC website. what happens after u send your application :)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
dharam1912 said:
When u say, UCI is allocated only once, it means my old UCI will be re-used (retrieve by CIC) when I didn't write it on my application.
Today when I check the application status using 2013 UCI, I get nothing. does it mean UCI status is reset when I get PER this time?
You have a UCI before which is not updated in the ECAS because of the circumstances surrounding your application previously.
Once you get PERS in your current application,your ECAS will show your updates as your details will be loaded into the ECAS server.
Right now....you have UCI but its not loaded in the ECAS server for federal skilled worker.
Cheers.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
neel15 said:
Hello

I have question about CIC working methodology? How they work with received applications?

For instance, we have No. of NOC codes. I sent app. For NOC 2132 /9th May/DD used , so does it mean that separate persons would entertain NOC 2132, 2131, 2174 ...... etc.? Or else there would be common staff for looking after all NOC code. (Which I really doubt as job responsibilities differ from case to case and CIC has assigned general duties for related field, for which domain expert is required for careful evaluation, I guess such)

Because I could see progress only from CIC update and our forum spread sheet only selected NOC like 2173, 2174, & 1112 are jumping high and others are lagging behind.

Hi, please use black/dark colors next time when posting. Some of us have difficulty with that bright yellow you used. :D Now to your questions; CIC uses different teams of reviewers for each NOC. They are not subject matter experts but for administrative ease. Part of what they do is ensure that the responsibilities indicated by an applicant in their application matches the roles for each NOC as spelt out in the NOC list.
The NOCS you see' jumping high' are those occupations for which there are traditionally always high numbers of applicants. The other NOCS just happen to have less applications, there were even NOCS in past FSW programs which received no applications at all from applicants
Cheers :p

medwiz

May 25, 2014
neel15 said:
Hello

I would love to know that as well but obviously only those working inside the CIO can give you a definite answer. ..even seniors here would only be guessing...how were the trends in previous years (or at least in FSW 2013)? Was it also the case when specific NOCs seemed to be attended to first or got processed more quickly?

Robbssiee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
India
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
Hi people ,

I am very new to this FSW , this is my first time applying for any PR or even contacting any Visa office , i have sent the application on 9 the and it has been recieved by CIC on 11th June .

I filled the application with some info from here and there and then found this forum ....

anyways . can someone help me with the process steps , as to what happens

say i submitted the app.. then what ..

1. i get the CC charged ,
2 i get PER ? what does it mean getting PER , am in the Cap now
3. What happens after that ??

and i know this might sound foolish to some of you , hence if someone does not have the patience to explain it here to me , please give me a link where this info is there and i will read it thoroughly ...

Thanks alot in advance

droslim

Star Member
May 27, 2014
kollins said:
Judging by your acknowledged errors,you will have to be hopeful and prayerful that it will be favourable to you.
Gaps in dates are especially delicate with CIC as they categorically warned against it.
Judging by your NOC....I belive its just an average lukewarm NOC which should give you rest of mind provided you will re-apply again.
The good thing is that you have your IELTS on ground and ECA....it wont' hurt to send another application now to be on the safe side....you may however decide to wait till end of the month....but I strongly suggest you get another application together and send before the end of the week.
absence of experience letter and Gaps in dates are not a manageable offence with CIC.
Cheers.
Thanks sir kollins

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unbelievable, I miss one day on this forum because I was sick and now I'm more than 50 pages behind!

And I see, that CC/DD charges are still moving very slowly... :(

htcjmd

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with initial file
I applied for Quebec skilled worker last year but now my nursing registration is pretty much on the stage of completion for Ontario so I am preparing my file for FSW. Is it a problem to apply for both, but If i get some positive response from FSW i ll withdraw my QSW file. I also checked by calling quebec immigration office and the lady on phone told me that it does not matter if we apply for something else too.

Just wanna check if anybody has any experience.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dustincarlisle said:
Hello everyone,

Any PER today for May 5 applicants?
Our spreadsheet is until May2 applicants with PER.
Hope all of us us receive it.
I find it strange that after the initial trickle of PERs there haven't been any more... after all plenty of 5, 6 and even a few 7 May apps have been charged.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
Put 18000 in assets and same in settlement funds and Nil in liability
If he has 35,000 he should show that. He needs to show accurately his assets, liabilities and settlement funds, whatever they may be.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
future_canadian said:
Unbelievable, I miss one day on this forum because I was sick and now I'm more than 50 pages behind!

And I see, that CC/DD charges are still moving very slowly... :(
Hey welcome back hope you're feeling well again. ..boy did you miss some action yesterday....apparently an email was sent to one of the members here from CIC informing him/her not to apply under NOC 2174 cos it reached cap....u can imagine the debate that caused...

Status
Not open for further replies.