+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
neel15 said:
Hello

I have question about CIC working methodology? How they work with received applications?

For instance, we have No. of NOC codes. I sent app. For NOC 2132 /9th May/DD used , so does it mean that separate persons would entertain NOC 2132, 2131, 2174 ...... etc.? Or else there would be common staff for looking after all NOC code. (Which I really doubt as job responsibilities differ from case to case and CIC has assigned general duties for related field, for which domain expert is required for careful evaluation, I guess such)

Because I could see progress only from CIC update and our forum spread sheet only selected NOC like 2173, 2174, & 1112 are jumping high and others are lagging behind.

Expert kindly explains ;D ;D
The only information available (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf) is that applications are been received according to time of receipt/delivery as against NOC.
The simple explanation to this is that applicants applcation packages are treated with respect to time of receipt as against NOC.
CIC are are trained to access your applications generally and not NOC specific.There are keywords that they are looking for in your application according to their guidelines and so do not need to be expert in your NOC or feild before they can access you.
This is why sometime...they make mistakes in matching duties of some candidates.
You must understand that the NOCs that you have highlighted are always active...most of them gets their applications returned in FSW2103 due to cap so they are motivated to submit early.
Other CAPS will soon pick up....most are still trying to send applications because of absence of IELTS or ECA evaluation.
It will soon pick -up.
You also understand that some NOC will not even get up to 200 before the end of the scheme....watch out for those NOC.
Cheers.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Robbssiee said:
Hi people ,

I am very new to this FSW , this is my first time applying for any PR or even contacting any Visa office , i have sent the application on 9 the and it has been recieved by CIC on 11th June .

I filled the application with some info from here and there and then found this forum ....

anyways . can someone help me with the process steps , as to what happens

say i submitted the app.. then what ..

1. i get the CC charged ,
2 i get PER ? what does it mean getting PER , am in the Cap now
3. What happens after that ??

and i know this might sound foolish to some of you , hence if someone does not have the patience to explain it here to me , please give me a link where this info is there and i will read it thoroughly ...

Thanks alot in advance
Hi, when your CC gets charged, it means the CIO has found your application to be complete and eligible for further processing. That is when you get a PER by email, the 'positive eligiblity review'. Yes, you are in cap and your application will be sent to your VO - Visa Office for a detailed review of your application and verification of your details in some regards. Some VO are more thorough than others for instance, New Delhi is known for engaging in physical verification of applicant's work place! If the VO is satisfied with your application, then you will be advised of the necessary medical tests and subsequently, the passport request for issuance of your PR visa. This is what everybody is hoping for. Sadly, some applications do not scale through the checks by the VOs and they get rejected. If this happens, the application fee will be returned to the applicant. Cheers :)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
future_canadian said:
Unbelievable, I miss one day on this forum because I was sick and now I'm more than 50 pages behind!

And I see, that CC/DD charges are still moving very slowly... :(
welcome ;D

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijoy_16 said:
Guys,

You people become like a family to share everything. I submitted my application yesterday. Just got the news that I'll have twin baby due in this December. What do you think will be the administrative procedure for successful application. Will I have enough time to get the passport for two babies after December and update CIC about the new births. How much delay it might be for this change?
Congratulations!

You'll be ok, you just need to keep the local VO updated on everything. And do not submit your passports for stamping until you have had the babies and can add them to your application. You'll need to add the babies to your application once they are born and you have passports for them. It may lengthen the process for you, but then again the Singapore visa office is notoriously slow so it may not take any longer than it normally would.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mada1985 said:
When do you expect 8-May applications to be processed ???

Does the DD delay the application more than CC ?
DD doesn't delay the application in the sense that it moves it back in the priority line for the cap, but it might delay PER slightly if the DD takes a few days to clear.

At the beginning of this week we could be optimistic that 8 May would be processed this week, but now I think we will be lucky if any significant number of 7 May applications are processed this week. :(

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HighFlyer2014 said:
These Indian consultants are just money making machines where they swindle people on the name of good services. Abhinav, for instance, is known for its shoddy work, where they send badly filled up forms with many mistakes that can ruin the chance of application all the more. Wrong names, wrong date of birth, wrongly filled up job details, sometimes even wrongly filled up NOC, you can expect anything from Abhinav and the alikes. It's criminal to pay them such huge amount of money for such third rate job.
I personally have no experience with consultants, but I have never heard a good word about them from anyone! It's really unbelievable.

I consulted with a lawyer and he did a fantastic job for us and made us quite confident about our application. Still, it's hell waiting for the DD charge...

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014<br/>Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015<br/>FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015<br/>PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015<br/>Visa issued:07-08-2015<br/>PP returned:20-08-2015<br/>Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
Guys....It's been 2 weeks since my DD was debited, still not receive PER from CIO. There is one candidate recently reported that he had received PER and his application reached CIO on May 05, mine reached May 02. I am worried now.

Dev_06

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Thanks brother...I have uploaded my information in excel...

I am having one more question -

For funds I have provided details for joint A/C with my father and mother. My father is primary A/C holder. Will that be OK or it may create any problem?

Thanks in advance.

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashif and other experts need an advice. My bc has my surname written wrong while in all other documents name and surname is perfect. Bc has name sanjay thakur while everywhere else sanjay verma. Plz suggest what to do ??

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Make an affidavit as both the names are same.. then you will be okay.

Sverma495 said:
Ashif and other experts need an advice. My bc has my surname written wrong while in all other documents name and surname is perfect. Bc has name sanjay thakur while everywhere else sanjay verma. Plz suggest what to do ??

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
No it will not be considered.. you need to maitain POF in your or joint acct with your spouse..

Dev_06 said:

For funds I have provided details for joint A/C with my father and mother. My father is primary A/C holder. Will that be OK or it may create any problem?

Thanks in advance.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
I think you will receive it within a week..

lvtruong said:
Guys....It's been 2 weeks since my DD was debited, still not receive PER from CIO. There is one candidate recently reported that he had received PER and his application reached CIO on May 05, mine reached May 02. I am worried now.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Hav you already posted????? Hold up if you have not posted.

POF has to be in your account or spouse's.

Dev_06 said:

Thanks in advance.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......