+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ajx said:
Is it Okay to send two Fee payment forms (IMM 5620) with two different credit cards?
just to be on safer side, if one card does not work.
Ha ha ..i guess not.. :)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rtbuquia said:
Someone can enlighten me on this!

In my case, I have my wife and 2 sons but I am planning to apply alone as an FSW. Is it true that I need to produce proof of funds for my whole family? Is it true that it's not an assurance that I can petition my wife and kids later when I get a PR card since I didn't declare them in my application?

Thanks
Very idea...U should apply with all of u..Coz it will very lengthy on later stage to take ur family as PR on CA....once u have the PR on hand...

Suggestion is to apply with all....

eagle2maple

Mar 25, 2014
eagle2maple said:
Got a question regarding the employment history.Do we still have to produce the experience letters/service letter (Not the reference letter, this just states the period of employment and not job descriptions) for those years which we plan not to claim.For instance I have 9 yrs of experience and of that 9 years only the latest 4.5 yrs of employment I am able to produce the reference letter with the proper description ( i have total points of 70 with this 4.5 yrs experience only).I don't see it mentioned in the checklist either.

seniors and fellow members,I would appreciate your response
anybody please ? thanks in advance

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ENGGCANADA said:
Good morning all . I think all are busy in their report preprations . All the best guys . I am from 2133 eletrical ad eletronics engg. Please suggest me it takes how much time to fill
It depends brother...

In my guess it will take atleast 2 months...:)

Shaiful

Star Member
Aug 9, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
17-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Passport Req..
22-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2015
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
Guys I just received a call from one of my friends. He is telling me PCC is a must for FSW2014. Can anyone confirm me whether it is mandatory to send with my application or CO will ask for it later?

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
kollins said:
1)You do not scan to WES ........you will send photocopies of your academic degrees(preferably your highest academic degree) for evaluation.As of today,you will not see that option because it's not available.
2)As already explained ,the highest is what you need to send.
In addition,don't forget that you will still mandate or instruct your awarding institution to send your transcripts of your degree or diploma to WES.
Please note that your awarding institution is only supposed to send this part.........different from the photocopies you already sent.
You have documents to send.......
You also mandate your awarding institution to send also.
Hi Kollins!

so let me get this straight since I want to go apply in the next hour :)

1) I go online, create an account, enter all the relevant information, pay and apply (to this point, no document has been sent)
2) I ask my degree/diploma awarding institute to send my relevant documents to WES
3) I courier copies to WES myself.

correct?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Canada 2014 said:
1114 - Other financial officers
This unit group includes professional occupations in finance not elsewhere classified such as financial planners, financial examiners and inspectors, financial investigators, financial underwriters, mortgage brokers and trust officers. They are employed by banks, trust companies, investment firms and governments, or they may be self-employed.

Illustrative example(s)

account manager
credit adjudicator
credit unions examiner
estate and trust administrator
financial investigator
financial planner
financial underwriter
inspector, financial institutions
mortgage broker
trust officer
All examples

Exclusion(s)

Economic development officers (See 4163 Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants)
Economists (See 4162 Economists and economic policy researchers and analysts)
Financial and investment analysts (1112)
Managers in financial and business services (012)
Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers (1113)
Main duties

The following is a summary of main duties for some occupations in this unit group:

Financial planners develop personal financial plans for clients covering cash management, finances, insurance coverage, investments, retirement and estate planning, taxes and legal matters; analyze clients' financial records, set goals and develop a financial strategy; advise clients on implementing the financial plan to help them achieve their goals; may also arrange for the purchase and sale of financial products and investments depending on the licence held, and monitor the portfolio to ensure its quality and profitability; and help to expand business and attract new clients

Hi guys
Sorry 4 d long post.I'm thinking my job duties fit better under this noc especially the financial planners.but ls I will like to knw what is meant by 'EXCLUSIONS' under this noc on cic website.thanks
Brother,

here Exclusions means (that i understand) is those mentioned title and NOC job duties holder cant apply under 1114... :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
asinght said:
You have to provide legally acceptable documents, and resume is not one of them. If your company issued letter is not sufficient as per point 12 of the Checklist, then you may add payslips and affidavit stating the information you want to state, e.g. salary, more details on duties, etc.
Right!!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
MG2014 said:
Thanks for answering asinght!!! Understood. The issued letter is sufficient, but in point 12 I have more lines to fill out, for example, I only have 3 main duties explained in the letter, and I have 2 more lines to fill with more descriptions.

May I fill out this lines with more information related to the responsibilities mentioned in the letter issued by HR?

Thanks again guys!!!!
If possible, suggestion is to take the reference letter to take from ur manager not from HR with the company letter head...

Try for that otherwise u have to check below:

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

ankit1703

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
N.A. for NDVO
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
18-08-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for Dream Come true
Ashif Champ,

Please reply to my query

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
Ashif

my paternal uncle is PR in canada n im claiming 5 points for blood relation i have notarized all of my documents.
now do i have to notarize his documents ( PR card, passport, driving license, tax bill & credit card statement ) as well ? if yes then from where it should be notarized from india or canada as all of his documents r issued in canada

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
A count ant said:
Hi Kollins!

so let me get this straight since I want to go apply in the next hour :)

1) I go online, create an account, enter all the relevant information, pay and apply (to this point, no document has been sent)
2) I ask my degree/diploma awarding institute to send my relevant documents to WES
3) I courier copies to WES myself.

correct?
1) you go online,create an account with all relevant information,pay and apply.....yes.
2)You make photocopy of your highest academic degree/diploma (compulsory) or transcripts (not compulsory) and send by courier to WES office.
3)There is form you can download from your account "International_Transcript_Request" which is an academic request form.You fill the details in it and include the number assigned to you during registration.This is form is what you take to your school to mandate them to send your transcripts(by school) to WES.....the form will be included in the package sent to WES by your school.
Hope this helps!....I'm advising you based on my personal experience.

hussam_k

Oct 29, 2013
Amman, Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
22-05-2016
Guys,
I have a few questions:

1- In point 21 of the checklist it says to include 2 self-addressed mailing labels. What does that mean? Are they a pre-paid mailing labels?
2- What are the details of the bank drafts? To make them payable to whom?
3- I want to attach my original transcripts to my application along with the ECA report but my question is whether transcripts should be in a university-sealed envelopes?

Thanks a million

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
Shaiful said:
Guys I just received a call from one of my friends. He is telling me PCC is a must for FSW2014. Can anyone confirm me whether it is mandatory to send with my application or CO will ask for it later?
I understand this is a NOOB question but what is a PCC?

Status
Not open for further replies.