+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aatifmazhar

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-04-07
Nomination.....
PER:2014-04-28
IELTS Request
sent
aha2174 said:
Hi Ashif/Rawdah,

In the "Additional Family Information Form - IMM5406E" - Do we need to write the name in English as well as in HINDI (Native Language - as I am in India). The box does not have that much space.. If I must have to do that then can I take the print out and write it manually.
Please confirm asap.

Thanks
Yes you can write manually in Hindi.

aatifmazhar

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-04-07
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
sent
A count ant said:
Hello Everyone!!

I have a question regarding sending my documents to WES.

My questions are:

1) do we scan and attach documents before applying to WES for evaluation? I could not see that option
2) Can we just send our last degree/diploma rather than sending our high school transcripts too?

Thanks for your response guys! :)
1. No we do not need to scan
2. Only final degree and transcript is sufficient.
Thanks

eagle2maple

Mar 25, 2014
Got a question regarding the employment history.Do we still have to produce the experience letters/service letter (Not the reference letter, this just states the period of employment and not job descriptions) for those years which we plan not to claim.For instance I have 9 yrs of experience and of that 9 years only the latest 4.5 yrs of employment I am able to produce the reference letter with the proper description ( i have total points of 70 with this 4.5 yrs experience only).I don't see it mentioned in the checklist either.

seniors and fellow members,I would appreciate your response

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
A count ant said:
Hello Everyone!!

I have a question regarding sending my documents to WES.

My questions are:

1) do we scan and attach documents before applying to WES for evaluation? I could not see that option
2) Can we just send our last degree/diploma rather than sending our high school transcripts too?

Thanks for your response guys! :)
1)You do not scan to WES ........you will send photocopies of your academic degrees(preferably your highest academic degree) for evaluation.As of today,you will not see that option because it's not available.
2)As already explained ,the highest is what you need to send.
In addition,don't forget that you will still mandate or instruct your awarding institution to send your transcripts of your degree or diploma to WES.
Please note that your awarding institution is only supposed to send this part.........different from the photocopies you already sent.
You have documents to send.......
You also mandate your awarding institution to send also.

rinal2174

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 13-08-2014
Med's Request
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
I will have to take demand draft from bank. What should i do.. fees will change??
Should i take dd now or later??

aliabdul

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
In NOC 2281 list of titles THERE ISN'T ANY TITLE ENDING WITH ' ENGINEER '.

In my case, job duties are quite similar but i have a designation of "Network Engineer"...so will it be a problem ?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
rinal2174 said:
I will have to take demand draft from bank. What should i do.. fees will change??
It is unlikely fees will change but to be on a safer side,wait and check cic site early may 1st or late 30th April to confirm.
I'm sire the draft can be done within 2 hours afterwhich you can sent your application immediately.

aatifmazhar

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-04-07
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
sent
rinal2174 said:
I would suggest to make DD after 1st May, preferably on the day when you are going to send your file. :)

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
kollins said:
1)You do not scan to WES ........you will send photocopies of your academic degrees(preferably your highest academic degree) for evaluation.As of today,you will not see that option because it's not available.
2)As already explained ,the highest is what you need to send.
In addition,don't forget that you will still mandate or instruct your awarding institution to send your transcripts of your degree or diploma to WES.
Please note that your awarding institution is only supposed to send this part.........different from the photocopies you already sent.
You have documents to send.......
You also mandate your awarding institution to send also.
Thanks bro! +1 for ya! :D

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
aliabdul said:
In NOC 2281 list of titles THERE ISN'T ANY TITLE ENDING WITH ' ENGINEER '.

In my case, job duties are quite similar but i have a designation of "Network Engineer"...so will it be a problem ?
It's more of Job duties/descriptions than Job little or name.....I guess you are safe.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
FEW TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION

1. Use all the updated forms on CIC website. (wait till 1st May CIC working time for the Application package containing updated Application forms, Instruction guide, Document check list, Fee payment form etc on their website)

2. Read the Instruction guide thoroughly. Fill your forms as per the instruction in Instruction guide.

3. Read the Document check list thorougly. If you are unable to provide any of the requested documentation, include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that document is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim.

4. In the Document check list, It is clearly specified what documents you have to submit Original and what Photocopies.
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by: the original English or French translation; and an original affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and a notarized photocopy of the document that was not in English or French as per the Instruction guide. However, as per the document check list, If your documents are not in English or French, you can send a notarized photocopy of the English or French translation with a photocopy of the document that was not in English or French.

5. Choose your appropriate Visa office in Generic form. Remember CIO, Sydney- Nova scotia is not a Visa office.

6. Don't leave any section/box blank in form. If something is not applicable to you then write "N/A" instead of leaving it blank.

7. Question No. 12 a. on Schedule 3 form, the primary NOC is that particular NOC you are eligible in out of the 50 eligible NOCs. The primary occupation should preferably be from the "Example Title" as listed in website for a particular eligible NOC. However, if your occupation is not listed in "Example Title" for a particular eligible NOC but your job duties matches with your eligible NOC, you can still try your luck by mentioning that occupation.

8. Additional Family Information form: In section A of the form, Applicant is mentioned, not Principal Applicant.
Fill two seperate forms for Principal Applicant and spouse. In the first form, Principal Applicant is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form. In the second form, Spouse is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form.

9. Get ready with IELTS (for you and your spouse), WES, PCC (PCC can be submitted at later stage also), Proof of funds ( 6 months bank statement, balance certificate) and all other docs mentioned in Document check list.

10. Job experience certificate must also cover job duties matching with your NOC (but duties should not be exact copy & paste from website), your designation, salary, period of employment, working hours etc and should be on the company letter head duly signed by the competent authority with company seal. Also include Appointment letter / Employment contract, Visiting card of the signing authority, Salary pay slips if available.

11.. You can use bank draft or credit card but if going for a credit card option, fill the details of credit card correctly on the Fee payment form and don't forget to sign it. You must inform your bank of the upcoming transaction so that your cc payment doesn't get blocked for whatever reason.

12. Before handing over your application to courier, check again if you have included all the updated application forms, photographs and supporting documents as per the document check list.

Wish you the best in your application :)

chasingstar

Apr 26, 2014
rtbuquia said:
From what i have read, I must list all family members in my application for permanent residence, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not. My question is, do I need to provide proof of funds for my wife and 2 kids even if they don't accompany me in Canada? I am planning to sponsor them once I am settled there.
-The amount you have to provided for your Proof of Funds must be for 4 persons: for you, your wife and your two kids.
-It is a must to list their names on the application form otherwise you cannot sponsor them later.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
chasingstar said:
1. Required documents should be sent directly to WES office by mail.
TOR must be sent by your school.
Copy of diploma must be sent by the applicant.

2. Submit the specific documents that were required by WES; No alternatives.
Be careful........YOU DO NOT SEND BY MAIL.
You send you documents to WES by courier!

Balaji2329

Apr 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-12-2014
Passport Req..
WAITING
Hi,

Last year i applied and was rejected due to not filling the NOC code in 12.A in economic class application.

Again now I have a confusion on filling this 12.a and 12.b..... Actually my experience falls under mechanical engineer.

I have worked as service engineer and i want CIC to consider this as my experience.

Now in 12.B i will put as service engineer (which is same as mechanical engineer). Now in 12 a what i can put? Can i put as service engineer and put the mechanical eng NOC code or just put as mechanical engineer and NOC code. Please advice.

Also difference in job title will it affect my process? But the roles are same as mechanical engineer.

Additional Info, i have done masters in mechanical engineering only. Please advise.

Thanks in advance....

Status
Not open for further replies.