+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
pkm02 said:
Guys ... can I send 2 applications ? In 1 application ... myself as a principal applicant while in other application, my wife as an principal applicant ? If both gets accepted then what happen at latter stage ?? Please advice
yes you can, but in this case you must have two original from IELTS certificates and WES

Nav2132

Sep 14, 2013
Brampton ON
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015
LANDED..........
10-02-2015
kollins said:
FSWP 2013 spreadsheet admins are different from FSWP 2014 spreadsheet admins.
Cheers.
Hey kollins

i understand dear..

i just suggested for easy navigation through the sheet.. thats it ..

cheers..!!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GMS said:
They need to know 3 different things..

Settlement fund: cash or cash equivalents you have - this should be unencumbered amount
Assets: Value of your assets
Liabilities: If you have any loan or pending payment towards credit card etc..

Settlement fund = cash or cash equivalents - liabilities
This should be more than mentioned amount at below link..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

In my opinion, EPF, PPF, NSC, Mutual Funds, Savings acc are all valid source for settlement fund.. No worries.. but ensure that you dont have any loan on your name.. Also you can include your spouse's bank statement if you have any money in that.
I disagree with the bolded part. It depends on the type of liability. If it creates an encumbrance on the cash/equivalent then yes. But if it is a car or home loan, and the only consequence of default is repossession of the car or home (and the bank can't touch the cash), then I don't think those loans reduce the amount of settlement funds that can be claimed.

CIC doesn't provide a lot of guidance on this.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GMS said:
I see some issues in getting PCC for me & wife..

We are living in Malaysia since 6-Aug-2013 and before that in India (home country).

When i checked with Indian embassy in Malaysia, they inform me to submit passport for 3-4 weeks to get PCC from them. This is not possible as i have to keep Passport for IELTS on 21-Jun. Further, i believe that will be PCC for India only.

I am also worried about how to get PCC from Malaysian authority.. Can PCC issued by indian embassy in Malaysia serve PCC for Malaysia also..??

Is it ok if i submit my application without any PCC..? They have mentioned on web that i can do that .. but would it be problematic practically..?
Not a problem. But you and your wife need PCCs from India and Malaysia separately (and anywhere else you've lived for 6+ months since age 18). Just get them after the IELTS.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
venki4560 said:
Hi,

I have a home loan of 14laks, i am a primary applicant and single. How much I need to show for funds?
CAD$11,824. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Your loan isn't relevant to the settlement funds calculation unless it creates an encumbrance on your cash or cash equivalents. But it does need to be disclosed. You can also add the value of your home as an asset.

salmit

Jun 6, 2014
For the bank thing, can I show the certificates which are on joint account and more than 6 months back? As my indivisual account will be ready soon and hence money transfer will be very recent so they might have an issue with that

ersanjeev84

Star Member
May 12, 2014
JAPAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week of Oct
Century said:
1. Yes, mention as much as possible. joining letter, increment letter & other documents will be supporting document.
2. As long as your settlement amount is equal to or higher than required amount,it is OK. They won't check for your last 6 month transaction. However, later on visa office might ask for financial details along with previous 6 month statement from the your new submission date.
3. Yes, you can send partial PCC -no issue here. Later on when VO asked, givenew PCC.

The Express Entry program will be launched from 1st Jan, 2015. start checking the website from December to know what will be the requirements for document.
Thank you so much for clarification,

Any wild guess, if i send my documents by Mid of Aug. for NOC 2132 or 2232 \, Can i make it or not ??

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simarwalia88 said:
Hello Seniors

Can anyone of u plz explain in simple words about the complete process that follows once application is received?? I have asked this thing before also but didnt got satisfactory response.

One thing more do dey call HR or the person who has signed our reference because i have got my letter of reference(mentioning job duties) signed from a senior on company's letterhead but have not got it signed from HR head as i didnt found it necessary and so my HR person is not aware of me being filing my case for PR. If dey do call HR are dey going to cross verify my job duties from him or just about my existence in the company. Looking forward for ur replies............
Typically if they want to verify they go to the letter writer directly. I think they would only go to others such as HR if they can't verify the information or they have some suspicion of irregularity. But be advised, they COULD contact anyone they want.

moonsun

Jun 6, 2014
Hi am new to this forum. Mine is NOC 2173 and my application was accepted on 7th may, did anybod's cc get changed whose application was accepted on 7th may with NOC 2173.... please respond at the earliest.. thank you..

I have added my info to the spreadsheet. Please respond to my query :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GMS said:
I have a query regarding Proof of Funds.. For better clarity, i give below example.

(a) Bank balance: 45,000 CAD
(b) Total outstanding amount of house loan: 40,000 CAD - Long term liabilities
(c) Annual installments amount: 5,000 CAD - Short term liabilities
(d) Total value of asset (only house): 45,000 CAD

In this situation, should we deduct total outstanding amount of house loan (b) from bank balance(a) to arrive to settlement fund..? or we have to deduct only annual installment amount (c) - which can be categorized as short term liabilities for this purpose...?

There is a huge difference between both the case. I have ignored other funds which can be shown in settlement fund.
In this example your assets are bank balance plus house value, 90,000 CAD.
Your liabilities are house loan plus whatever you need to pay on annual installments. I don't know what annual installments are or how many you have.

Your settlement funds are probably the same as your bank balance, 45,000 CAD.

The way your settlement funds might be less is if any of your liabilities create an encumbrance on the bank balance.

Consider this: if you stopped paying your home loan, what would happen? The bank would kick you out of your house and take it back. But could they take the cash in your bank balance? If the answer is no, the home loan is not relevant to your settlement funds calculation. Of course I don't recommend defaulting on your home loan, but the point of the settlement funds calculation is to consider whether the liability can reduce the amount of cash or cash equivalents if it is not paid.

On the other hand, if the terms of any of your liabilities require you to maintain a minimum bank balance, whatever the minimum is could not be considered settlement funds because they can't be withdrawn and carried with you to Canada.

Good luck!

mathrania

Jun 6, 2014
UAE/INDIA
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
21-10-2015
Med's Done....
25-10-2015
Interview........
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2015
I am now to this forum and need some help.
I have a few questions:

#1 . I have seen "IELTS Request" written at many places. I dont understand that. Actully I have original IELTS Score sheet, and I intend to send it with the application. Is it enough?
#2 . I am the principal applicant. I have a wife & a child(3Years). I have got PCC for me, but do i need to get a PCC for them as well?
#3 . About the Experience Letter/Appointment letter. My Old Appointment letter(almost 8 Years old), shows the job duties and monthly salary(in Indian Rupees) and the working hours as well. Would it be okay? OR do
do i need to request a current dated one from my previous employers?

Hope someone clear my queries.

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijoy_16 said:
Hi All,

Do you think it is okay to submit original experience letter, where document check list required the photocopy.

Thanks.
It's ok but why do that? You can hold on to the original in case of need.

Status
Not open for further replies.