+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
ersanjeev84 said:
Respected Admin & Senior Members,

Need kind attention for my qurey,
I came to know about FSW last month only & wish to try my luck,
My NOC is coming under 2132 & 2232 (Mechanical Engineer) with more than 6 year of experience,
I am Indian National, Currently i am working in Japan from last 4 years,
for Education credential, WES already received my documents & mention by end of June my assessment will be ready,
For IELTS, i already book my slot in Japan & it will be ready by July end,
For PCC i already submit request in Japan for it, it will come in Mid July,
So roughly my application will be ready by Aug. mid, not before than.

I have following question
1. From Employer do i need mention my all duties which all mention in NOC along with Salary & all ? (joining letter, increment letter & other documents will be supporting document.
2. For Funds, i have floating funds, means recently used few lakhs INR for urgent need, but i will manage by Aug, Will be acceptable? or they will check past 6 month statement
3. I will send partial PCC, because currently i am in not in my home country, so difficult to get it from there

very imp.
I know 2132 (Mechanical Engineer) is very hot NOC but any idea if i will send my application but mid Aug, will i am able to get thro (Wild Guesses is OK) or i have option for 2232 also, which one you prefer,

If by chance i didnt make it this time, (i know this is last FSW) Can i get documents for Express Entry ?
Any suggestion/Idea to be quickly windup all documentation work on all

Thanks in Advance.

PS i got quotation from a firm to change around 4000 CAD for complete process, but i dont find it worth, so i am applying through myself with help of this wonderful Encyclopaedia of Canada
1. Yes, mention as much as possible. joining letter, increment letter & other documents will be supporting document.
2. As long as your settlement amount is equal to or higher than required amount,it is OK. They won't check for your last 6 month transaction. However, later on visa office might ask for financial details along with previous 6 month statement from the your new submission date.
3. Yes, you can send partial PCC -no issue here. Later on when VO asked, givenew PCC.

The Express Entry program will be launched from 1st Jan, 2015. start checking the website from December to know what will be the requirements for document.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhishek2629 said:
I forget to put some documents in that so I requested CIO to return the packet back so that I can resend the same. Thanks
I'm surprised they were responsive to a request like that. That's good.

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
his comment is misleading... i think he clarified later that he requested his courier service provider to reschedule his package to his friend in Toronto instead of CIO

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bosschips said:
More points is better. There are some factors in which we think we scored points that are different from the perspective of the IO. For example, you submitted your application believing that you got 2 years experience but upon review of the IO, he /she believes that it is only equivalent to one point thus lowering your point score. If you have extra points, you'll be more secure.
What you say is true but once CIC determines your score from their perspective, there is no advantage to having more points.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Anil Ch said:
Will CIC will work on saturday & sunday as well. If so 7th & 8th CC/DD will be cleared. If not we need to await for next week. Provide your valuable i/p's. Thanks...
It is unlikely but cant say for sure...

Jameee

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
File Transfer...
16-12-2016
Dear Members,

Do we have any format to get bank certificate for saving account to show fund proof.
Please share with me details.

Many Thanks,
J

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
Jameee said:
Dear Members,

Do we have any format to get bank certificate for saving account to show fund proof.

Many Thanks,
J
There is no format. It varies form Bank to Bank. Your bank will be familiar with the process. Just go to them and mention that you need a Bank Balance Certificate mentioning your balance in CAD. If they are not willing to give in CAD, you can ask them to give it in local currently.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isti84 said:
Dear Friends,
Kindly help me by giving answers of my below quires. Sorry in advance as it is littlebit big queries. that's ok we're here to help. But please help me as i am almost at end stage for preparing my files:

General Application Form:
----------------------------
Current Country of Residence:
From date -- entry date to the country or visa issue date mentioned in Residence visa. Because in UAE,
before residence visa stamping they give entry visa at first for entering to the country To me it sounds like you weren't a resident until the residence visa issue date. Before that, you were a visitor. If that sounds right, go with the residence visa issue date.

To date -- Which one sould i give. NULL or expiry date of visa. If you can leave it blank and write "present" that is fine, but I don't think the form will validate without an entry. I also don't think you can enter a date very far in the future in that space though I could be wrong. There is actually a glitch in the form that prevents validation if the date in any space is the same as the date of validation. I entered the day after validation and explained in an annexure that this was intended to convey "to present" rather than the actual date listed there.

My wife is currently housewife but she did job as Electrical Engineer.
Can i give Electrical Engineer as intended occupation and present occupation as House Wife If that is her actual intention, yes.

13.Current Country of residence: For Spouse can i give Oter as ""Husband Sponsor" if i select status as Other. Yes, something like dependant visa or spousal visa would work. Anything that conveys the intended meaning.

Background Declaration
---------------------

Education:I can not write my full University name at Education portion. Do i need to write by pen? You can, or you can also spread it across more than one field, or continue it on the next line.
PERSONAL hISTORY : Current TO DATE should be written as "PRESENT" by pen or can be typed as current YYYY-MM I'd leave it blank and write present. This form doesn't require validation.
MEMBERSHIP WITH ANY ORGANIZATION
In guide it is written "I have never been a member of an organization or association" --in which box it need to write Just the top one.
TRAVEL INFO
-----------------
SHOULD I INCLUDE TRAVEL INFO OF MY PREVIOUS PASSPORT IF IT WITHIN 10 YEARS. Yes, you must answer completely and honestly. All travels in the past 10 years.
PREVIOUS PASSPORT NO IS AVAILABLE IN MY NEW PASSPORT

ECONOMIC CLASS
------------
I am giving bank certificate from one country and bank statement (spouse) from another countery.
Both currencies are different. Should i give any explanation in any extra sheet mentioning the conversion rate with CAD? To be safe I would convert to CAD and show the calculations in an annexure and identify the source of the exchange rate information. It's not strictly necessary though.

Which years it is fallen if i have any experience like 2007-05 ---2010-04
3 YEARS BUT LESS THAN 4 or
2 YEARS BUT LESS THAN 3 2 Years but less than 3. But you don't lose the 11 months entirely, if you had another job that was 2 years and 2 months, the total credit you would receive would be for 5 years and 1 month. (For example.)

others
-------
I am not giving PCC and didnt manage current company's reference letter at letter head pad. Instead of that i did
affidavit and giving others all papers.

Should i write one cover letter for both together or separate cover letter is required. You don't really need a cover letter though many people write one and I did as well. You can address any issue with each section of the document checklist in a separate annexure or address them all together. It doesn't really matter so long as you very clearly identify what document you are referring to and for which member of your family.

Please please help me.

Good luck!

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Jameee said:
Dear Members,

Many Thanks,
J
There is no standard format as such. You need the bank statement, as they generally give to the customer.
And a letter (preferably on the letter head of the bank) stating your bank details such as account name, acct number, address & total balance available as on today.

Pls dont forget to get manager signed and stamped with contact number and email id. (In case CIC wants to verify)

Jameee

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
File Transfer...
16-12-2016
sriramkb said:
There is no format. It varies form Bank to Bank. Your bank will be familiar with the process. Just go to them and mention that you need a Bank Balance Certificate mentioning your balance in CAD. If they are not willing to give in CAD, you can ask them to give it in local currently.
Very well. Thanks brother.
Will get that from bank.

In last minute prep to send out my package.

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
Jameee said:
Very well. Thanks brother.
Will get that from bank.

In last minute prep to send out my package.
All the best and may the luck be with you. :)

mamacoded

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th Sept
Doc's Request.
05/02/2015
Nomination.....
29th Dec
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
05/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/02/2015
Interview........
meds updated on ECAS 15/04/2015 DM according to ECAS 8th May
Passport Req..
14/05/2015, Passport received at CPC - May 19
VISA ISSUED...
visa received May 28
LANDED..........
29/05/2015
Hi All!

Noticed that the guys that have their DDs already enchased sent from USA and India.

Probabaly that explains why those of us from Accra have not been charged.

Various Banks clearing !!

But really thought we live in a global village where processes should move faster with IT and technology !!

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
hi
where i have to show the Gap of education(higher secondary
result to university admission)in background form:
on eduacation or in personal history section?
payment form:
should i keep other amount fee blank except mine and depenedent
amount or i hav to put 0.00 in other field of payment form?

regards
Rumel

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamacoded said:
Hi All!

Noticed that the guys that have their DDs already enchased sent from USA and India.

Probabaly that explains why those of us from Accra have not been charged.

Various Banks clearing !!

But really thought we live in a global village where processes should move faster with IT and technology !!
You really need to calm down.

This is not about people from Africa less you fan the ember of unfounded sentiment base on race/region.

Your occupation is not receiving as much attention as IT related occupation not minding your period of submission.

I reckon your occupation is Finance related and as far as the information on the spreadsheet reflect,yours is not receiving as much attention as IT-related occupation.

Remain positive and hopeful,the future belongs to the positive-minded!

pkm02

Jun 6, 2014
Guys ... can I send 2 applications ? In 1 application ... myself as a principal applicant while in other application, my wife as an principal applicant ? If both gets accepted then what happen at latter stage ?? Please advice

Status
Not open for further replies.