+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

om999

May 27, 2014
Rabail said:
Hi all,

Just a quick query. I sent my application for NOC 2172 (Database Administrator) and it was received on 22nd May 2014.
Now, I am trying to reach out to a few friends in Canada who have their own firms. I want to get an offer letter to escalate the whole process.

I have a couple of questions.

- Does the job offer I'll get have to be of same field (in my case Database Administrator)
- What if I am getting a job offer for a different field, i.e., Project Management?
- How long does the whole process take if you have a job offer?

Kindly guide me if anyone (experienced) knows the answers to above questions?? :)

Thanks,

Rabail
Since you already sent the application. If you try to apply with a job offer it will be via a new application.
I don't think you can "escalate" your present application using that.
I'm just thinking based on sheer logic ...no experience though..experts can comment.

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Satyajit_r said:
Most of the international DD or Foreign currency DD dont have the "Valid upto" date mentioned on them. Most of these are valid upto six months. When the DD reaches CIC it should be valid fro five months. The DD should reach CIC within one month of the issuing date.
Its not like that your DD should reach within one month. in documents checklist they have given example that if it reach within one month then remaining validity will be 5 months. so if it reach after 2 months then validity should not be less than 4 months.

But in India every DD (International or domestic) has validity of 3 months only. This is RBI regulation.

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
Mandeep08 said:
Hi, I have one doubt please help,
I checked with Bank today for DD and as per them no Bank in India can issue DD with validity for more than 6 months, Is there anyone on this forum who made DD in Indian bank and has validity more than 6 months
Thanks
I got one from Thomas Cook and it is valid for 6 months

Maple Candy 2014

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
wael.ot said:
Good luck, please share your details in spread sheet
Thank you, Pls share Links to enter my details in spread sheet

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohai said:
pLEASE HOW HOT IS NOC 1123 ?
Hot? Well,if you ask at what rate do I think the cap limit for this eligible occupation will be reached,I will tell you I don't know but I will tell you it might be one of the "slow moving" occupations as it is a new addition and so it will take prospective applicants some time to get their documents together (and my opinion is,don't expect a 1,000 cap limit for this occupation,the cap limit for this occupation might be less than 1,000)

Can_2014

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
HI Everyone, I need your experience
I applied for FSW 2014 under 1112 but just received my application back.

They sent me a letter that my application does not meet the requirements and they highlighted "NOTE: Work Experience"
Does this mean my employment letter did not meet their requirements? Some of my job duties did not match 100% but in general I am a financial analyst 1112.

If I ask my employer to re-write my letter with more of the matched duties can I re-submit??

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Rabail said:
Hi all,

Just a quick query. I sent my application for NOC 2172 (Database Administrator) and it was received on 22nd May 2014.
Now, I am trying to reach out to a few friends in Canada who have their own firms. I want to get an offer letter to escalate the whole process.

I have a couple of questions.

- Does the job offer I'll get have to be of same field (in my case Database Administrator)
- What if I am getting a job offer for a different field, i.e., Project Management?
- How long does the whole process take if you have a job offer?

Kindly guide me if anyone (experienced) knows the answers to above questions?? :)

Thanks,

Rabail
Hi, review the CIC website section on 'offer of arranged employment' for FSW. This will help you greatly to understand what the process requires. Best of luck.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om999 said:
Since you already sent the application. If you try to apply with a job offer it will be via a new application.
I don't think you can "escalate" your present application using that.
I'm just thinking based on sheer logic ...no experience though..experts can comment.
Yes, there are two unrelated topics that he has tried to touch upon. These are mutually exclusive cases, as I understand.

He cannot 'expedite' current application by getting a job in Canada. As commented already by someone for that a new job based category application has to be started. Not sure if he is trying to now start a new application? He should clarify that. The merit in doing so is only if he believes his current application has a lesser chance because of whatever reason like late in applying or anything else maybe.

Cheers!

tuhiali

May 1, 2014
I haven't received my ECA (from WES).
If someone did undergrad and postgrad in two different countries; in the Credential report in the option of country, credential, year, awarded by -what actually they write? Do they mention both country and both institutions name?
It's my situation actually. So getting confused! And just waiting for the report.

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
Maple Candy 2014 said:
Thank you, Pls share Links to enter my details in spread sheet
Entry URL: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry
Spread Sheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can_2014 said:
HI Everyone, I need your experience
I applied for FSW 2014 under 1112 but just received my application back.

They sent me a letter that my application does not meet the requirements and they highlighted "NOTE: Work Experience"
Does this mean my employment letter did not meet their requirements? Some of my job duties did not match 100% but in general I am a financial analyst 1112.

If I ask my employer to re-write my letter with more of the matched duties can I re-submit??
Sorry for the rejection of your application but you need to check your work experience reference if it aligns with the main duties as listed here http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1112.

If it doesn't,it means your work experience does not match your chosen eligible occupation.

edvrfn

Dec 4, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Med's Done....
28-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
patelbhavik said:
Its not like that your DD should reach within one month. in documents checklist they have given example that if it reach within one month then remaining validity will be 5 months. so if it reach after 2 months then validity should not be less than 4 months.

But in India every DD (International or domestic) has validity of 3 months only. This is RBI regulation.
Why are you are fearing mate...many have got their application previously with DD and have not read any complaint/rejection/delay because of DD expiry date. Banks no their job well...and better understand RBI rules. not a single applicant in 2013 reported CIC returning application because of expired DD. so everybody should chill with this DD thing. Its the safest method, may not be the quickest. Also you are in que as your application arrives after that there is no que.

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
ohai said:
Wael,can u help me check if NOC 1123 is hot cos i'm yet to send my application since my eca isn't back yet !
I believe that all NOCs related to IT and finance are SO HOT (personal opinion)

rafe_lovely

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
patelbhavik said:
Only one with copies of your marksheet and degree certificate

Quote from: rafe_lovely on June 05, 2014, 07:07:33 am
Hy All,

How many copies need to send with skill worker application package? WES send me 2 copies of report, both copies need to send CIC? kindly guide me in this matter.

I think Your question is how many copy of WES evaluation report is required to send with application?

Well that would be one.

One original copy is required to send with Visa Application and one is for your records. all the best.

Many thanks friend, GOD bless You.

Status
Not open for further replies.