+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceX

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-14
Nomination.....
17-11-14
File Transfer...
24-12-14
Med's Done....
3rd Line updated 31-01-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/03/15
LANDED..........
October 2015
Amitesh Singh said:
Thanks Mate...

Mine details are

Visa Office......: New Delhi
NOC Code......: 2171
App. Filed.......: 16th May 2014
Processing.....: 29th Oct 2014
Med's Request: 10th Nov 2014
Med's Done....: 29th Nov 2014
Landing fee en cashed..: 7th Dec 2015

PP Request......: ????

Please suggest...
Looking at a comparative time line feels more like 3 or 4th week of March.

B positive

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Is anyone from LVO, got update of their process? It seems, LVO is really slow in processing files.
People who r getting response from LVO, please share here.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
NOC- 2243
Visa office - NDVO
Application received date- 17.09.2014
Mode of Payment- DD
DD status- as per bank it is still outstanding
ECAS status- Not active
No email from CIC.

Sent an email on 22.12.2014 to know the status but did not get any reply from CIC.
Senior Please help

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chahal0512 said:
Dear Frnds hope u all doin great..
Is there any chance that NDVO may ask about bank transactions from the time we filed for PR.
I had withdrawn some funds from my POF account after providing balance statement with my application package.

will they refuse the application if the funds go below the min amount i.e $11900 during our application process??
No, but you need to show POF again at landing.

grewalzyash

Dec 11, 2014
Hi,

I raised an inquiry two months before with CIC to get the application status. Two days back, I received a mail that the file was transferred to Colombo but I choose NDVO. But no second line update yet.

Can Anyone suggest if it is normal or my file will come to NDVO and colombo is a transit destination?

Please Help,
Regards

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
recruitskm said:
Finally much awaited PPR email from NDVO today :) Now need experts advice to proceed further as lot many things have changed in my new applciation.

NDVO requested for a passport with atleast 6 months validity but mine is only 5 months ; so do i have to notify NDVO before applying for a new passport.
We are blessed with a baby girl on 16th January, we have process her application along with or separately ? Your recommendations and guidance would be much appreciated.

Sachin
You need to renew your passport first.

Congratulations on the baby. You also need to inform NDVO immediately that you have a new baby. You will need to add her to your application, which involves updating all your paperwork, obtaining a birth certificate and passport for your baby, and showing more POF for a larger family. Your application will be on hold until you provide all the necessary paperwork and NDVO also determines that they are ready to issue a visa for your baby. There is no other option.

If you already got PPR it's almost 100% that you will get it again after adding your baby to the application, so all this costs you is some time and money, but you must do it.

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
grewalzyash said:
Hi,

I raised an inquiry two months before with CIC to get the application status. Two days back, I received a mail that the file was transferred to Colombo but I choose NDVO. But no second line update yet.

Can Anyone suggest if it is normal or my file will come to NDVO and colombo is a transit destination?

Please Help,
Regards
It is absolutely normal...And no ur VO is Colombo only (they r routing applications to other VOs bcos of NDVO's heavy workload)

Check out this AOR from a fellow applicant from Colombo Vo...Looks like ur VO is very precise and no-nonsense...won't delay much....That way ur lucky :)->

dharmesh_008 said:
Mail Received from: CLMBOIMMIGRATION2 @ international.gc.ca
Subject: Acknowledgement Letter

UCI: 92XXXXXX

Application: E000XXXXXX

Full Name

Full Postal Address

Dear XYZ ABC:

This is to inform you that your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker has been transferred to the High Commission of Canada in Colombo, Sri Lanka. This has been done to provide the shortest possible processing time. In some instances your file may be transferred to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi. If so, you will be notified.

Your application number and unique client identifier (UCI) remain the same as shown in this letter. You must quote these numbers in any future correspondence. All correspondence regarding your application is to be addressed to the High Commission of Canada in Colombo, Sri Lanka at the address below, and NOT the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

There is no need to communicate with this office at this time. If we require any further documentation or information, we will request it from you (or your representative, if applicable) shortly. It is very important that you (or your representative) check your e-mail regularly because we will use e-mail exclusively to communicate with you.

You, as the applicant, remain responsible for informing us immediately if your family composition, civil or immigration status changes, or there are changes in your contact details. In these situations you are required to notify this office immediately.

In order to devote resources to faster processing, we will not be responding to requests for case status.

When our office is ready to assess your file, we may ask for additional documents or information. Instructions to undergo a medical examination will be issued to you if required. You (and your family members if applicable) are required to complete these examinations within 30 days of the date of the instructions. Failure to comply may result in refusal of your application. There may or may not be additional requests attached to this message or to your medical instructions. Please pay close attention to these requests.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
33A, 5th Lane
Colombo, Sri Lanka

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
recruitskm said:
I am not sure how true this is : A change in family composition invalidates your PPR. In the PPR letter they clearly mentioned that please notify NDVO immediately if there is any "Change in Circumstances" however they never mentioned that don't send over the PPS of the existing applicants. Please ADVISE !
Once you send in your PPs, they could be stamped with visas at any time. Once a visa is issued, your application is considered closed. If you have a closed application but haven't yet landed, and you have a family member that was not included in your application and has no visa, you will LOSE your visas and you will have to completely start over under whatever immigration system is in place at that time (i.e. not FSW). Inform NDVO of the new baby immediately and then follow their instructions.

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grewalzyash said:
Hi,

Please Help,
Regards
Hey dude what is your NOC and application date? When did u receive your PER? Yeah due to the overload in NDVO currently they are transferring most of the post September files to Warsaw, Poland and Colombo, Srilanka. Don't worry, it may help you in prompt processing of your case.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
recruitskm said:
Yes you are right, we have already informed NDVO about my wife's pregnancy in Nov 2014 and submitted the MR accordingly.However i never received any communication from NDVO after MR. Today i got the PPR email, hope i am clear in answering your query.
Inform them again and ask what you should do.

savdeepbedi

Jan 15, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
AOR Received.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
18-03-2015
Med's Request
11-5-2015
Med's Done....
16-5-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
arkscan said:
It is absolutely normal...And no ur VO is Colombo only (they r routing applications to other VOs bcos of NDVO's heavy workload)

Check out this AOR from a fellow applicant from Colombo Vo...Looks like ur VO is very precise and no-nonsense...won't delay much....That way ur lucky :)->
Good to know this :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vande Matram said:
Please guide me....

After landing in Canada and getting PR, can our parents come to us on visitor visa after two to three months ?
So long as they are able to obtain visas they can visit you any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.