+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alkasamir

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-May-2014
AOR Received.
8-Aug-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
1-Oct-2014
Med's Request
8-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
1-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
20-Feb
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Am 7-May applicant

My GCMS notes says - ** RFV checks done on passport copy. File retained in ECU-RFV complete ** ——— RFV check : PROCESSING FEE PAID X 2 RRPF PAID X 2 MEDS VALID UNTILL 30/OCT/2015 H/E COLOUR INFORMATION ENTERED - PA & SPOUSE PROOF OF FUNDS ON FILE - REVIEWED BY THE OFFICER FOSS CHECK COMPLETE COMPLIANT PHOTOGRAPHS ON FILE - PA CRIM PASSED PENDING - ORIGINAL PASSPORTS INDAN MAILING ADDRESS / VFS ENVELOPE

APSK said:
Not sure about 7th may, but 2nd may applicants are still waiting...its me...:D
as per my GCMS notes my security check is still in progress, most probably because of my expired passport. hoping to receive ppr soon...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joburger said:
Dear All,

I just received the 3 passports for me & my family, stamped with Immigration Visa. I've received the COPR for the 3 of us (me, wife & son).

Only problem, my son holds a US passport (we don't), he didn't receive any visa print-out/stamp into his passport!! What does that mean??

A question to all FSW2014 with US passports, did you receive visa stamp/printout to your passport.

Please respond urgently.

Good luck to everyone.
The USA is a visa-exempt country, meaning that holders of USA passports do not need visas to enter Canada. Applicants from visa-exempt countries don't get their passports stamped, and may not even get PPRs. You have nothing to worry about.

Abhi_86

Feb 11, 2015
Hi Seniors

i have sent my Documents to CIC on 28th Nov 2014 and it was received by them on Dec 2nd 2014.

Its been almost 70 days now, how many more will i have to wait to hear from them ?

When i checked the status of DD it is still not en-cashed.

i am worried, can i someone tell me how many more days do i have to wait.

thanks,
Abhi

Supergirl

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 18.02.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Guys, I've just realized I have a valid visitor visa for Canada (I've never used it, though). Can I use the UCI number to check my application status? I'm a Dec 2 applicant, CC charged, so I'm still waiting for my PER. Just curious :)

BRQ

May 25, 2014
I am a June Applicant. I have got an email from LVO stating that the decision has been made on my application and I have to submit our passports in next 30th days for issuance of Visa's and COPR. Now there is something where I need your advise i.e. We are expecting our 2nd child by end March. I haven't informed of my wife pregnancy to visa officer Although to my understanding visa officer would have gotten the idea of my wife pregnancy from medical reports irrespective he/she made the visa decision and asked for passport. Now the question here is should I submit the passports for visa issuance now without informing visa officer of my wife pregnancy and after the birth of baby, send all documents related to him along with fee for addition in family. My understanding is that even if the visa's are issued, the new born can be made part of your case till expiry of our visa date. Need your immediate attention on my query.

By the way, if I've to inform visa officer, do I've to reply email from where i am getting emails from LVO or there is another correspondent email address of LVO?

Sambade

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 1, POF and salary acc
Nomination.....
19/01/2015
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
paulofala said:
Just to inform that I was rejected on Jan 12th, but had just received the package back yesterday. The good news is that appearently the NOC 1123 started to move again. The reason stated was that the letters I sent were not enough proof of my work experience.

Best of luck for all of you still in the process =)
Hey buddie,this is not the time to give up,gather your doc and file for EE,and correct all the errors on your application,good things are gotten by people who don't give up

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
june17th2174 said:
7th May candidate, still waiting for DM/PPR. How many 7th May are left?
I'm 7th May from HKVO. Did our medicals in early November. But we sent a CSE because we needed to renew some of our passports, and didn't send in the new passport info until mid-January, so that probably delayed us somewhat. HKVO doesn't ask for RPRF at the same time as MR, so we are currently waiting for RPRF. Our ECAS still shows medical results received. HKVO seems to have slowed down.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APSK said:
Not sure about 7th may, but 2nd may applicants are still waiting...its me...:D
as per my GCMS notes my security check is still in progress, most probably because of my expired passport. hoping to receive ppr soon...
How long did it take you to receive GCMS notes?

girish2907

Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO ( COLOMBO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
(PER) 06-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
11-02-2015
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
9-04-2015
Hello I have a quick question ?

I had received my PER on 6thJan and I had applied from India so by default my documents need to be transferred to NDVO right ?

However my files are transferred to Sri Lanka High Commission and I received the mail for the same to process it faster ...

Is this okay ... I am a bit concerned ..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paulofala said:
Just to inform that I was rejected on Jan 12th, but had just received the package back yesterday. The good news is that appearently the NOC 1123 started to move again. The reason stated was that the letters I sent were not enough proof of my work experience.

Best of luck for all of you still in the process =)
Sorry to hear that. Good luck in EE.

callme2shy

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
LANDED..........
already several times in dreams
Hello everyone,
I would request for advice on a situation.
What are the options available to a person who is expecting PPR in March beginning-mid March and is scheduled to travel on a TRV for 2 months to Canada?
As the PPR was getting delayed my spouse applied for a TRV to visit me in Canada (I am on student visa) and has booked the flights for mid March. Now as the time lines are getting slipped every passing day, I presume the PPR will come just when she leaves for Canada. Is there an option that the visa stamping be done in Canada it self? The problem is PPR is valid for 30 days and by the time she gets back to India the 30 days will be over.
Looking forward.
Best of luck and patience to everyone who is waiting and congrats to all those who made it.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Supergirl said:
Guys, I've just realized I have a valid visitor visa for Canada (I've never used it, though). Can I use the UCI number to check my application status? I'm a Dec 2 applicant, CC charged, so I'm still waiting for my PER. Just curious :)
Yes you can.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Supergirl said:
Yes, you can.
It depends on whether your app went through data entry already. Otherwise there is no record to access. It happens before file is transferred for MI review at CIO, but e-CAS itself may be updated within a week from that.
So keep trying.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
callme2shy said:
Hello everyone,
I would request for advice on a situation.
What are the options available to a person who is expecting PPR in March beginning-mid March and is scheduled to travel on a TRV for 2 months to Canada?
As the PPR was getting delayed my spouse applied for a TRV to visit me in Canada (I am on student visa) and has booked the flights for mid March. Now as the time lines are getting slipped every passing day, I presume the PPR will come just when she leaves for Canada. Is there an option that the visa stamping be done in Canada it self? The problem is PPR is valid for 30 days and by the time she gets back to India the 30 days will be over.
Looking forward.
Best of luck and patience to everyone who is waiting and congrats to all those who made it.
You can have your visas stamped at pretty much any location after PPR. Just let NDVO know when the time comes. It may delay the process by a month but you will have the convenience of sending PP to Ottawa. Remember that you need to have both PPs stamped simultaneously at one VO.

Status
Not open for further replies.