+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015
blackcap99 said:
Chhavis,

You are doing absolutely the right thing. You know you may get a call from your bank that someone has called them and informed that he is having your CC and want to return to you. Believe me there are good people in this world.
About 3 months ago I found a wallet on the road here in OMAN and it was having 4 or 5 VISA and Master Cards, Resident Card, Driving Licenses and Currency (OMR) and there was no contact number of the person who lost this wallet. I pulled one card from the wallet and called the bank's helpline and gave them the card number and asked them to call this person to contact me to get his wallet back. Bank called that guy as they were having his contact number with them and asked him to contact me by giving my cell number. Finally I returned that wallet and that guy was really thankful to me and offered me a cup of tea which I refused with a thanks as I was going somewhere and was in hurry. The Moral of the story Stay positive and pray to GOD he will surely help you.

So kind of you.
You definatelly deserve +1 for this.

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends

Since last couple of weeks i found that NDVO applicants who got PER around december end to January first week , their files has been transfer to some other visa offices like Polland and France.....

Friends i received my PER on 8 Jan so if some one has same case please update here so that other can follow...

Thanks

Singh27

May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
29/11/2014
Med's Request
27/01/2015
Med's Done....
06/02/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/6/2015
LANDED..........
11/07/2015
Hi All Reposting this Help Needed urgently :-[

hi Friends,

Need help urgently :-X

About two days back i receive a mail from CIC for MR and Right of Permanent Residence fee.

I am in the following situation ---

we were just blessed with a baby and to get her passport done either of the parent had to have spouse name in it, so i got it done in my wife passport.
The problem is that we are still to send this info to embassy ,as we were waiting for an intimation from embassy. Now since we have got the medical and we are required to take our passport along for it, Will there be any issue because embassy has old PP details and we will be carrying a new as well as old PP along :-X :-[

Also friends i need help on the follow things
1. I have informed the embassy through mail and from their online inquiry link yeserday about the change in family composition, but i am still waiting for there reply
1. What documents i need to update for getting baby added to the application
2. DO i need to update the old forms like 'Generic application from" etc or should i fill the new one and send them.
3. Will the baby be also required to get the medical done? If yes do we need to wait for that intimation from CIC or we get it done with our medical and send it to embassy.
4.For "Right of Permanent Residence fee" how do we pay ?? Online or through DD. If we pay through Online we just take that receipt and send it along with the documents.
5. And one last thing , while sending the application i did not send the PCC. In the mail received from them they have not asked me for the PCC and just asked me to send the PP copy , Medical and RPR fees. what should i do , should i send it or should i wait till they specifically ask for PCC :-[ :-X ???

i Know i have asked lot of questions Lips sealed. But guys i am badly confused Embarrassed and Worried that i might not miss on any thing :-\

PLEASE friends help me out .

God Bless you all

sreedharcw

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Lets hope your intuition turns out true. Ofcourse my guess is February is going to see a huge rain of PPRs. Its going to take time because there are several applications of May 1st week still waiting for PPR. The backlog will take a few weeks to clear.
BTW I'm also in NOC 1112 and I've sent you a PM...lets connect over email also. Just want to connect with you and discuss the next steps, career plans and share other info that is mutually beneficial.

Sridhar

lovechitwan said:
Good Morning NDVO Applicants!
Today Morning an intuition came in to mind that CIC is creating extreme pressure to NDVO to clear back logs like in the way we get in our work. 'Having around 4000 applications in hand, you are issuing only 8 PPRs in a week. What the hell is going on.'
So, to meet the monthly target for January, NDVO will focus on decision making today and will intimate us the decision on Monday.
Let's all wish the same.

sreedharcw

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Congratulations and best wishes to you and your family for a smooth transition to Canada.

chakudu said:
Decision Made - 27.01.2015
PPR - 28.01.2015

SS Updated

In this Happiest Moment I like to Thank Everyone and I will pray and Wish every FSW 2014 aspirant to reach Goal at the Earliest.

Best of Luck

With Love and Care

sandeep7972

Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014 [PER]
File Transfer...
8-02-2015 [SECOND LINE]
Med's Request
13-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015, Third Line : 28-05-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2015; Fourth Line : 19-06-2015; PP Sent on 22-06-2015 via VFS Banglore
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
LANDED..........
01-08-2015
frm where did u get the info tht the files are been transfered to some other vo????

ashu2748

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
Singh27 said:

hi Friends,

About two days back i receive a mail from CIC for MR and Right of Permanent Residence fee.

we were just blessed with a baby and to get her passport done either of the parent had to have spouse name in it, so i got it done in my wife passport.
The problem is that we are still to send this info to embassy ,as we were waiting for an intimation from embassy. Now since we have got the medical and we are required to take our passport along for it, Will there be any issue because embassy has old PP details and we will be carrying a new as well as old PP along :-X :-[

1. I have informed the embassy through mail and from their online inquiry link yeserday about the change in family composition, but i am still waiting for there reply
2. DO i need to update the old forms like 'Generic application from" etc or should i fill the new one and send them.
3. Will the baby be also required to get the medical done? If yes do we need to wait for that intimation from CIC or we get it done with our medical and send it to embassy.
4.For "Right of Permanent Residence fee" how do we pay ?? Online or through DD. If we pay through Online we just take that receipt and send it along with the documents.
5. And one last thing , while sending the application i did not send the PCC. In the mail received from them they have not asked me for the PCC and just asked me to send the PP copy , Medical and RPR fees. what should i do , should i send it or should i wait till they specifically ask for PCC :-[ :-X ???

i Know i have asked lot of questions Lips sealed. But guys i am badly confused Embarrassed and Worried that i might not miss on any thing :-\

God Bless you all
I do not know the details but the apllication form for 2 people and 3 people is different so you may have to pay additional fee .In addition to that you might also need additional fund to support your family in canada in that case have you shown the easily transferable funds for 3 people be careful in that too.

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
Singh27 said:

hi Friends,

God Bless you all

Hello and Congratulations,

You can go ahead with your Medical with the new passport. While sending the proof of medical completion update the visa office about the changes to your wife's passport.

1 and 2. As you've already informed NDVO about your newborn, expect a reply within couple of days regarding the additional documents that are required for addition of the newborn. They'll let you know what forms need to be updated, ask you to pay additional fee and also request you to submit Proof of funds.
3. Yes, the newborn will be required to undergo medical examination (x-rays, Urine and Blood tests are not required for your new born.) Once you send in all the requested documents they'll process your baby's application and send a MR request for her separately. Expect the MR for newborn within a timeframe of two months.
4.RPRF can be paid online, but the additional fee to add your newborn can only be paid through a DD.
5. Submit only the documents as requested by the visa office.

Hope this makes it clear.

avk3884

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
16-12-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
04-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015; PP Sent - 20 - 03 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015; PP Received - 07-04-2015
Hi Friends,

I have 2 doubts.

1. I have done my medicals on the 26th Jan. But, the ECAS does have the "Medicals Received" update. Should I take any action? PS: I havent despatched the MR and RPRF and PCC yet.

2. The email from NDVO mentions that the PCC date format must be YYYY-MM-DD. But in my PCC which i received from Passport Service Kendra, it is in MM/DD/YYYY format. Is that acceptable?

Thanks
Vinodh

drngopal

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
idefix said:
Why can't you raise a CSE, even if you applied through a lawyer?

It is not necessary to send from the mail on the application. It can be from you mail as long as you have all the information requested on the CSE SS.
Hi Idefix,
How do I go about raising a CSE through a form? Please help. I was of the view that queries can be raised only through the email. I was also of the view that it takes about 60 days for them to reply.

PNEPAL

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
Aug ,2015
RFRF fee need not be paid for kids ... !!

FutureImmi said:
Hello and Congratulations,

You can go ahead with your Medical with the new passport. While sending the proof of medical completion update the visa office about the changes to your wife's passport.

1 and 2. As you've already informed NDVO about your newborn, expect a reply within couple of days regarding the additional documents that are required for addition of the newborn. They'll let you know what forms need to be updated, ask you to pay additional fee and also request you to submit Proof of funds.
3. Yes, the newborn will be required to undergo medical examination (x-rays, Urine and Blood tests are not required for your new born.) Once you send in all the requested documents they'll process your baby's application and send a MR request for her separately. Expect the MR for newborn within a timeframe of two months.
4.RPRF can be paid online, but the additional fee to add your newborn can only be paid through a DD.
5. Submit only the documents as requested by the visa office.

Hope this makes it clear.

cooldim84

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jam2k94 said:
Actually the calculation of points is related to PER which need that you should have 67 points. Now to calculate the points the officer will check your reference letter to know how much you will gain points from your work experience. SO experience in what is the question raised and that had to be satisfied by your reference letter. So in my opinion this is the stage when the reference letter actually get examined by the officer along with other documents and not during the completeness check where the officer just assure that all documents had been presented.
Thanks for your reply!!

vish.777

Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi --> WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER 25/01/2015
AOR Received.
Warsaw on 10/02/2015
File Transfer...
[b][size=12pt]Bought a Frying Pan :p
Med's Request
05/05/2015
Med's Done....
12/05/2015
Interview........
[b][color=goldenrod] DM - 23/05/2015
Passport Req..
[color=coral][b]27/05/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[color=teal][b]20/05/2015 as per COPR, PP received on 12/06/2015
kashbaig said:
Hi Friends,

Want to share an update with you. I'm a 10th Dec CC applicant. I got charged at 10:04 pm IST yesterday. I had sent in applications for 2172 & 2281. Only one got charged so I'm not sure which one it is.

regards,
Kashif.
ROFL :p
you sent applications for both?? :eek:
is that allowed?

Akkirose

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO/CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Nomination.....
14-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
File Transfer...
2nd line- started processing on 27th March
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
hopefully waived off! 3rd line update - 09.04.2015
Passport Req..
08-05-2015
darshmodi said:
Hello Friends

Since last couple of weeks i found that NDVO applicants who got PER around december end to January first week , their files has been transfer to some other visa offices like Polland and France.....

Friends i received my PER on 8 Jan so if some one has same case please update here so that other can follow...

Thanks
Hi darshmodi,
Did your PER have the visa office mentioned or did u recieve any mail from Polland or France Visa Office? Though i got PER on 14th Jan (second week), still i am bit concerned as my PER did not have a mention of any specific Visa Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.