+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK563

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:

Dear Brother,

U are absolutely safe brother....And its a good thing that u have not submitted ur Old PP copy...it may confuse the Visa officer....

Its a very common issue that ppl have different PP number on their IELTS...Visa officer will seek that old PP number on ur newer PP (I m sure ur New PP should hold that number...:) )....

So stay relax and Cool... 8) 8)
Thanks Asif...you are doing great work brother

NRI16

Aug 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
Nomination.....
Early Sept 2014
Med's Request
Mid oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 8th feb 2015, PPR 11th Feb 2015
ashif_eee said:
Deear Brother,

1. Yes ...

CIC has sent a reply to one of the returning applicant:

"We do accept Secondary school records that contain the following :

Applicant's Name
Date of Birth
Name of Parent/Parents

If you are not able to provide a Birth certificate with all 3 criteria, we require an affidavit stating all of this information or that a Birth certificate cannot be attained."

So 10th standard school certificate or an affidavit containing applicants name, date of birth and Parent/Parents name should be fine in lieu of a birth certificate. Also you must give reason in a cover letter why you were not able to provide birth certificate and that you are providing 10th standard school certificate / affidavit in lieu of birth certificate.

2. Please check below:

"Indian PCC:

@ Sinestra and Bharat - PCCs are provided by PSKs (under Ministry of External Affairs) not Police stations. I was of your thinking before actually going through the process which is why I asked 2 questions to an authorized person in PSK, ND. Read Q/A in the last.

I can tell you of the story in Delhi PSK; not sure if same applies to Mumbai and Gujarat.
An additional commissioner sits in the PSK who stamps and provides the PCC after doing some techno-geeky on a computer. Basically, from what I understand, he accesses the central repository of the police records and upon finding no adverse information provides the applicant with two stamped PCCs. The fee was also nominal; around INR 500 per applicant.

When I was about to leave the PSK, the window person on the exit stopped me and asked me for feedback on the service quality and provided me a feedback form. Of course, the experience was awesome and process quick. This is where I asked the fellow 2 questions, to which he replied very diligently.

Q1) Why was I given two PCCs?
A1) It is a standard procedure. We understand you need to submit one for visa purpose, so the other one you can keep for yourself.

Q2) I thought I would have to go to Police station for PCC after this stage, but I didn't?
A2) If there is any adverse information found against a personnel or some clarification required, the addl. commissioner will transfer your request to the Police station in your area. Then the person will need to visit the police station to get the things sorted out first. Upon sorting out, SHO will issue a letter of No Objection and after that you'll get the PCC from PSK. This process will take long time.

Q3) Anything else here?
A3) Nothing. You are done here.

Same thing must have happened with my wife but I don't know (neither did I bother to ask) because she applied 2 weeks after me and she got it in 2 hrs. Faster than mine. (ladies do have some advantages, after all!)

Following is the extract from my PCC;
"It is certified that there is no adverse information against Mr.XXX S/o Mr XXX, holder of Indian Passport No xxxxx, issued at xxxx, on dd/mm/yyyy which would render him or her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including visa for CANADA."

Follow this.
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/locatePSK/locatePFC

a) Locate your respective PSKs. (Ahmedabad, Mumbai, etc)
b) Register for an account.
c) Login and apply for PCC. Do not forget to go through the 'Document Advisory'.
d) No need of appointment for PCC.
e) Go stand in the Queue before the PSK opens or u'll be delayed for the day.

Hope this helps."

3. Nope its optional...but preferable...:)
Hi asif

One small clarification needed....do i need to go to psk office where my permanent address is located.....as i have worked in other cities and states in india also....

PK563

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
You must have given issued date and expiry date of new passport. They can certainly understand you have changed it after you have completed IELTS. Changing of passport could not invalidate or reduce authencity of IELTS report. There will be no issue for this.
Thanx .... Century...

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
Hi Guys,

MY name is Anil. My Application reached to CIC on 8TH MAY 2014 as per courier records. I have sent the application fee through DD along with application. I am nerves & finger crossed :( .Let me know how to track my application status. For the credit card if the amount is deducted we can say that the application is accepted as per your discussion. What about DD? If i check with Bank People & if they confirm the DD is cleared can we confirm that the application is accepted (or) any other ways to find my application status. Kindly throw light on the same. I am very much in panic.....

More over tell me what is PER ?

Thanks in Advance..

Regards,
Anil.Ch

arundasp

May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
07-12-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 3rd line updated on March 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by August.
Century said:
From secondary. For Bangladesh/Pakistan, it started from class 6, for India, it is probably start from class 8. In short, it will start after primary level education. It will be like SSE (Y to Class 10), HSE (11 and 12 class), Degree, Master.
Thanks Bro. For Secondary, what should be written as Field of Study ?

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anil Ch said:
Hi Guys,

MY name is Anil. My Application reached to CIC on 8TH MAY 2014 as per courier records. I have sent the application fee through DD along with application. I am nerves & finger crossed :( .Let me know how to track my application status. For the credit card if the amount is deducted we can say that the application is accepted as per your discussion. What about DD? If i check with Bank People & if they confirm the DD is cleared can we confirm that the application is accepted (or) any other ways to find my application status. Kindly throw light on the same. I am very much in panic.....

Thanks in Advance..

Regards,
Anil.Ch
PER is Positive Eligibility Review.

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
Hi Guys,

Thanks in Advance..

Regards,
Anil.Ch

Mamousa

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Hi All,

Do we have to submit both Secondary and Post Secondary certificates?
Because I see some posts mentioning the same while on the Document Checklist, it says "Secondary OR Post Secondary" , not AND

I know it may be a silly or repeated question however as you know, when you are about to finalize your app you are scared of making a silly mistake
and waste the whole thing

Kindly advise

Thanks in advance.

HomeCanada14

Apr 27, 2014
Anil Ch said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks in Advance..

Regards,
Anil.Ch
Hi Anil

Congrats that your application has already reached to CIC. You will be able to check the application status once you receive UCI number. UCI number is a unique number given to each application upon PER. PER means positive eligibility review. Once your DD is cleared upon your bank's confirmation, it is a very good sign (apparently 99% sure thing) that your application is complete and you will receive a PER email from CIC shortly within approx. 7 to 18 days.

So don't panic. Relax :) We are all on the same boat.

sukh_deep80

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
10-10-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
hi all. my WES ECA status changed to "Evaluation report being prepared for delivery". how much time does i take to delivery? plz help.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
garuna said:
Did British council call you for payment? Any update with British council? Its already 16 working days but they have not issued me the 2nd copy...
Hi,

Unfortunately, British Council did not approve my application for the replacement of TRF . They told me that application submitted by me is lacking genuineness.I am so worried with their decision and they have also demanded to submit another application for administrative review with adequate level of proof along with an application. I am thinking what proof has to be present in order to make my application genuine and strong.

What's wrong with you for the replacement since they have already charged from you?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SimK said:
Hi all,
Firstly, good luck to all the FSW 2014 applicants!

I'll highly appreciate if you can help me with some of my queries.

1. I was working in a family business and my work experience letter does not has any website or email address (since they didnt have any)and the company was dissolved back in 2009. I do have an old reference letter from the company and it matches NOC 1224. Can I apply with the same letter? Since the company was based out of India, I've my FORM 16s (tax documents) and a salary certificates. Can I apply with that?

2. I applied under FSW last year, and my application was rejected after 6 months because of missing NOC codes on the form. I did send my original CELPIP and other reference letters as well??

3. I live in canada on a work permit and applied for CEC recently and did include PCC and RCMP. Do i need to include them again? I do have the copies but originals have been sent with the application.
1. If you were working in a family business, presumably you are still in contact with the principals of the business. I would ask them for a new letter, and in that letter they should not only fulfill the requirements listed in the document checklist (to the extent possible) but explain that the company is now dissolved, and anything else the CIC reviewers ought to know to avoid the appearance of any deficiency. That is just my opinion. I would also supply the supporting documents that you have.

2. I don't understand this question. Do you mean you no longer have original CELPIP or other required documents? The guide gives a procedure for what to do if you are missing original documents because of having previously submitted them to CIC. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Note: You are permitted to submit a copy of your language test results with a new application only if your original test results were submitted with a previous Federal Skilled Worker Program application that we did not return to you. If you provide a copy of your language test results, you must include a photocopy of the refusal letter you received from us and an explanation that CIC currently has your original language test results.
3. You will need to obtain new PCCs for the FSW application, but you need not send them with your original application. You can send them when requested by your local visa office. So don't delay sending your application because of the PCCs.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashant. said:
thank you ..

Guys, i am asking again. i am so worried.

the problem is, in schedule A form, i have forgotten to mention my previous student visa rejections.

now, what should i do ?? should i fill a new form and send it right away ??? or should i wait till i get AOR and then send send it through e-mail .. ???

can they reject my case in this basis that i have provided wrong information in the form ??

i am seriously worried.. i have waited for two years for this opportunity and now when i got it , i made this mistake ..

what should i do ?? plz tell me..

i m clueless..
Since you have previously applied for Canadian visas, you have a UCI number. Therefore it is more likely that CIC will be able to match a newly sent document to your prior submitted application. I would complete a new form and send again along with a cover letter explaining fully that you just forgot, and specifically mentioning your UCI. I'd do it ASAP.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Achiever 99 said:
Dear Prashant,

Your question has already been answered but YET AGAIN.

You dont need to do anything at this stage. It will not lead to rejection. You dont need to send any form to delay your application process unnecessary. Keep calm and wait for your PER and AOR.

When your file will be transferred to local VO. You can send cover letter stating this. In my opinion, it will not gonna affect anyways.
I disagree because he has a UCI number, CIC will find it, they will see his previous rejections, and it could be a problem. I have suggested the alternative of supplying a new document right away. With a UCI it should be easier to do so.

I understand your point of view and I don't think either of us can know beyond doubt which course of action would be more effective. But I think this poster should know, there is a difference of opinion, and make up his mind accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.