+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
ashrafdu said:
If anyone is self employed for 4 and half years. and his work responsibilities matches with one of the NOCs of 2014, then can he apply for FSW. Although he is self employed means running an Accessories trading concern.
I suggest you also include the payment details you have received from clients make to you, as well as your Income Tax returns for all the years to claim experience points. Get a letter from all your clients stating your responsibilities and your account ledger with them. If possible include the current account of your firm or savings account, to show the details of payments you have received. Try including reference letters and contact details of your clients, so CIC may verify with them if required. Its better to feed them as much details as possible, to make the officer confident that what you are claiming is true.

I am applying as self employed and including all the above information. Hope it helps.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
intensecool said:
I have one big issue, there is no place where i need to mention i have a currently valid work permit till 10th June ? Do you think should i be mentioning this anywhere may be a cover letter or should i not mention this and if i have to mention where should i do it ?

I have never worked on this permit and never used it.
Just leave the issue of work permit out.
You are okay as it .

Cheers!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
royston said:
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to confirm the WES address we need to ship the documents to

World Education Services
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, ON M5B 1J3
Canada
Yes..you are right.
Cheers!

royston

Apr 27, 2014
I am getting my spouse WES done, since she is a principal applicant. Now for WES I have filled in her name with surname after marriage in the online account creation.

1. Will a copy of our marriage certificate, her passport (old and new) copies work for proving the name change to WES?

2. Do I need to notarize these documents or will only copies do?

3. Will WES give me her report with her new surname/family name (after marraige) or her maiden name?

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ dreamingcanada

What i understand, is that although u have included your wife as dependent and she will eventually move to Canada with you, but you wont land with u initially.

IN this case u need to provide her PCC. However, it can be provided at later stage, don't delay your application for this reason. Actually, u can also provide ur PCC at later date.

BTW ONLY ONE PCC IS REQUIRED PER PERSON PER COUNTRY

dreamingcanada said:
Guys,

My wife will not travel with me to Canada.Does she need to provide PCC as well ? (she is mentioned as dependent but I have mentioned that she will not travel with me to Canada)
She has been staying in Bangalore for last 5 yrs(studying) though her permanent address is West Bengal.
Do she need to get PCC from Bangalore or getting a PCC from Bengal will suffice ?

Samoo2014

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec 2014
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
2 April 2015
Passport Req..
1 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 Jun 2015
Dear friends, who live in Saudi Arabia
My Iqama will expire next 24 Sep 2014, should I renew it before submitting the application ?

A.Husain

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2014
I think we should wait for a week or so. My application was received on 16th May and I'm growing impatient with each passing second.
Also, it's a DD thing so plus one more week. :(

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ samoo2014

If u can get it quickly renewed, do so but i dont think there is any harm as every1 know that iqama is on 1 year rolling basis. not like work permit which specifically needs to be renewed to retain your authorization.

Mine is also expiring in Aug/Sept 2014 and applied without renewing it. However, i attached translation of this year and last year iqamas to show that they are on 1 yr rolling basis.

I dont think there is any point in delaying the application just for renewing the iqama

Samoo2014 said:
Dear friends, who live in Saudi Arabia
My Iqama will expire next 24 Sep 2014, should I renew it before submitting the application ?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Sverma495 said:
Experts i am confused with making payment through demand draft. I guess its valid for 3 months only so how things will work out ??
Try harder to get six months validity.
If you are only restricted to three months validity,Make sure the DD is generated on the day you are sending your application package,You can always be sure your application will be accessed within three months no matter the queue of applicants.
befor going for my second option,look for a possible search for 6-month validity DD.
Cheers!

A.Husain

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2014
Having said that, a little insight: we applied for 2174 last year in august through a consultant and we couldn't make it because of quota.
It was right after we sent our application that I came across this forum and started following the links like crazies. And only because of this forum we were prepared beforehand.
I don't write much but it helps to go through the posts.
Thanks guys!

royston

Apr 27, 2014
I am getting my spouse WES done, since she is a principal applicant. Now for WES I have filled in her name with surname after marriage in the online account creation.

1. Will a copy of our marriage certificate, her passport (old and new) copies work for proving the name change to WES?

3. Will WES give me her report with her new surname/family name (after marraige) or her maiden name?

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@A.Husain

If ur app is recieved on 16th, u need to wait for almost a month (so RELAX!). However, keep on checking the progress on the forum to have better estimate of time, but 1 week for 16th May app is VVVvvvEeeeeRrrrYYyyyyyyy Aggressive.

A.Husain said:
I think we should wait for a week or so. My application was received on 16th May and I'm growing impatient with each passing second.
Also, it's a DD thing so plus one more week. :(

randev

May 5, 2014
@ Shah2014, rakeshtk, and Can2174

Thank you very much guys for all those reasons. I just talked to my friend and mentioned the reasons you guys said. She has calmed down a lot now and is now optimistic again.

Again, thank you for your replies.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
royston said:

1.Just to fulfil and satisfy your curiosity,you may send them along with her degree to WES(its actually not necessary)

2.You dont need to notorize it.

3.You must understand that WES WILL ISSUE OUT HER ECA REPORT WITH THE NAME ON THE DEGREE SHE'S EVALUATING.

The onus falls on you to prove beyond reasonable doubt to CIC that she's now legally married to you.Thats when all the supporting documents will be usefull..e.g legalized marriage certificate.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.