+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.Husain

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2014
shah2014 said:
@ A.Husain

If ur app is recieved on 16th, u need to wait for almost a month (so RELAX!). However, keep on checking the progress on the forum to have better estimate of time, but 1 week for 16th May app is VVVvvvEeeeeRrrrYYyyyyyyy Aggressive.
I'm sure. We expect to hear in the third week of June.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Hope this year this forum was enough for you to file your application without using consultant's services.

Also what was your Application receive date?

A.Husain said:
Having said that, a little insight: we applied for 2174 last year in august through a consultant and we couldn't make it because of quota.
It was right after we sent our application that I came across this forum and started following the links like crazies. And only because of this forum we were prepared beforehand.
I don't write much but it helps to go through the posts.
Thanks guys!

mehul1313

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
kollins said:
Try harder to get six months validity.
If you are only restricted to three months validity,Make sure the DD is generated on the day you are sending your application package,You can always be sure your application will be accessed within three months no matter the queue of applicants.
befor going for my second option,look for a possible search for 6-month validity DD.
Cheers!
I do not think 3 months validity will do. Find below quote from CIC guide:

"Certified cheques, bank drafts and money orders may have expiry dates. When you submit your application to the CIO, the expiry date must be at least five months into the future."

I myself queried with few banks in India but they were saying that after recent guidelines by Reserve Bank of India, validity of DDs have been reduced to 3 months. Hence, I went for CC option, though it is less safe.

A.Husain

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2014
k_b said:
Hope this year this forum was enough for you to file your application without using consultant's services.

Also what was your Application receive date?
Yes we didn't find it appropriate to take the consultant's services because of incapability on their end.
It was received on 16th of May 2014.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
kollins said:
1.Just to fulfil and satisfy your curiosity,you may send them along with her degree to WES(its actually not necessary)

2.You dont need to notorize it.

3.You must understand that WES WILL ISSUE OUT HER ECA REPORT WITH THE NAME ON THE DEGREE SHE'S EVALUATING.

The onus falls on you to prove beyond reasonable doubt to CIC that she's now legally married to you.Thats when all the supporting documents will be usefull..e.g legalized marriage certificate.

Cheers!
Thank you Kollins, helpful as always.

Just wanted to know if I should proceed with her online account creation for the WES reference no using her maiden name (as in degree certificates) or with her current married name?

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@VD

If u r applying under different NOC for different employments/work experiences, then its OK

e.g. if you mentioned in your first application that

- employment 1, duration 2 yrs, NOC 1112
- employment 2, duration 3 yrs, NOC 1111

Then you are good to go

But if u r planning to claim that same work experience fall under both NOC's u will get into trouble. As, main data is entered for even rejected / returned applications (due to cap filled or expired IELTS or any other reasons). So they will have a track of ur info and u may face issues.

e.g. if you mentioned in your first application that

- employment 2, duration 3 yrs, NOC 1112

and now plan to mentioned

- employment 2, duration 3 yrs, NOC 1111

Both of your applications will be rejected.

VD said:
Hi...

I have actually applied for NOC 1112 and my app has reached the CIO first week of May but i sent it using my IELTS which expired a few days behind. I have sent my application in June last year but was returned due to full cap. I am sending another app for NOC 1111 tom and should reach CIO on the 3rd June with my new IELTS.

I hope that i am in time for NOC 1111. Seniors do you think i will be within cap?

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Hi,

I have few questions regarding Generic Application Form IMM0008ENU_2D. Please help.

1) Country of Residence >> Status. Should I select "Permanent Resident" OR "Worker". I am living in Dubai since last 4.5 years and having Residence Visa (work permit) valid for 3 next years.

2) What should I entered Language Details for Child (9 months old)? Same as parents?

3) National ID for Child: As per Pakistani government rules, they just allot NIC Number to child and mention it on Passport as well but don't physicall give the National ID (NIC). Should I mention his NIC # or N/A?

4) Current Occupation: Should it be exact my current designation [Business Analyst] OR can I write like this Business Analyst (Information Technology) for more clarity?

Nav2132

Sep 14, 2013
Brampton ON
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015
LANDED..........
10-02-2015
Sverma495 said:
Experts i am confused with making payment through demand draft. I guess its valid for 3 months only so how things will work out ??
Its valid of 6 months. I have made DD from Axis Bank and the Guy at Foreign Exchange Counter told me that this DD is Valid for 6 months..!

fniazi4u

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Samoo2014 said:
Dear friends, who live in Saudi Arabia
My Iqama will expire next 24 Sep 2014, should I renew it before submitting the application ?
I think you should submit your application as soon as possible, the renewal of iqama can be done later, your iqama should be valid at the time of submitting the application... dont delay you app,, even after the renewal the iqama number will remain same . plus i dont think CIC will ask you to re-submit your iqama at any later stage.

by the way, whats your NOC ??

royston

Apr 27, 2014
I have done a post graduation diploma for 1 year from NMIMS (a deemed university)

They have lost records of my first semester marksheets due to the floods in Mumbai and have given me a letter on their official letter head signed by the controller of exams stating that the records have been destroyed, and that I have passsed the course. The yhave also given the trascript for the second semster. They could retrieve the 2nd semester marksheets, which also shows total marks for the 1st sememster. This they have placed in an official envelope to WES.

Do you think WES will accept the Diploma, or will reject it?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
royston said:
I am getting my spouse WES done, since she is a principal applicant. Now for WES I have filled in her name with surname after marriage in the online account creation.

1. Will a copy of our marriage certificate, her passport (old and new) copies work for proving the name change to WES? Not necessary
2. Do I need to notarize these documents or will only copies do? Not necessary
3. Will WES give me her report with her new surname/family name (after marraige) or her maiden name?
NO, WES will give their report in the name confirmed by the school, the same name on her school documents.
Fill her name to WES with her maiden name not her maried name. Her school documents will be in her maiden name so why bringing in confusion and possible delays? It is only CIC that needs the marraige documents later.
Best of luck.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
NO, WES will give their report in the name confirmed by the school, the same name on her school documents.
Fill her name to WES with her maiden name not her maried name. Her school documents will be in her maiden name so why bringing in confusion and possible delays? It is only CIC that needs the marraige documents later.
Best of luck.
Thanks....

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
royston said:
Thank you Kollins, helpful as always.

Just wanted to know if I should proceed with her online account creation for the WES reference no using her maiden name (as in degree certificates) or with her current married name?
Hi, use her maiden name.

Samoo2014

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec 2014
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
2 April 2015
Passport Req..
1 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 Jun 2015
shah2014 said:
@ samoo2014

If u can get it quickly renewed, do so but i dont think there is any harm as every1 know that iqama is on 1 year rolling basis. not like work permit which specifically needs to be renewed to retain your authorization.

Mine is also expiring in Aug/Sept 2014 and applied without renewing it. However, i attached translation of this year and last year iqamas to show that they are on 1 yr rolling basis.

I dont think there is any point in delaying the application just for renewing the iqama
Thank you for your reply, and when you fill the main application IMM008, Did you select Permanent residence in # 10 filed of current country of residence ?

royston

Apr 27, 2014
For WES,

The date on my final year TYBA marsksheet is June 2002

But in the convocation certificate it says the Bachelor degree from University is awarded in Dec 2002

So for WES should I mentioned the Degree awarded date as the date on the marksheet or date on the convocation certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.