+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Preferred and Pipis Husband. Putting the docs together as we speak (post)...

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
kuskus said:
Peeps in da house, this is the mail that dropped for us a couple of hours age. was expecting this too...
Date: November 10, 2014
UCI: ********
Application: E*********
IYAWO KUSKUS
24 Alagbado Street
P.O.Box:
Orita Meta Lagos,
Nigeria
Dear IYAWO KUSKUS:
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.
I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of seven $31,291 (CAD$) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must
(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or
(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.
As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Sincerely,
Immigration Officer (RK)
Immigration Section
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524
Hmmmmmmmm
Funny this is coming few hours after my friendly advice about POF today.
Anyways ,Congrats on this update and I'm optimistic you have a favourable response to RK.
Just calm down and do all the financial brainstorming to cross this bridge of POF.
You will surely have a shout of joy after this.
And for others .......please tighten your belt as the POF and MR waves will be sweeping off everybody from their feet.
I really wish everybody speedy processing.
Cheers

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
kuskus said:
Thanks a lot Preferred and Pipis Husband. Putting the docs together as we speak (post)...
Wow! Congratulations Kuskus, success all the way! AVO please continue with speed and surprise updates this week IJN.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
kuskus said:
Peeps in da house, this is the mail that dropped for us a couple of hours age. was expecting this too...

IYAWO KUSKUS

24 Alagbado Street

P.O.Box:

Orita Meta Lagos,

Nigeria

Dear IYAWO KUSKUS:

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of seven $31,291 (CAD$) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer (RK)

Immigration Section

P.O. Box 1639

No issue at all. Send them the exact POF or more!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
kuskus said:
Pele .......
It's well.......
God is on the throne .....
I'm sure the POF storm will soon be over for you.
Cheers

pel_adi

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Hi pipis hus,

My details are below:

NOC 2172,
app rec date : 30/06/2014
per date : 27/10/2014.

I have already update the SS.

I need to know possible time to receive MR.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
pel_adi said:
Hi pipis hus,

My details are below:

NOC 2172,
app rec date : 30/06/2014
per date : 27/10/2014.

I have already update the SS.

I need to know possible time to receive MR.
Hi pel_adi, welcome on board. Glad to know that you have gotten PER, so you are definitely in the race. Seeing as your PER was received late October, I can hazard a guess that you should start looking out for MR early next month. But don't be surprised if it comes earlier, AVO is working with a vengeance on 2014 applications.

Everything is working for our good, cheers :)

POKLINK

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
kuskus said:

IYAWO KUSKUS

24 Alagbado Street

P.O.Box:

Orita Meta Lagos,

Nigeria

Dear IYAWO KUSKUS:

The skilled worker must

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer (RK)

Immigration Section

P.O. Box 1639

Congrats! God will speed up d rest stages and perfect all in Jesus Name.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
kuskus said:

IYAWO KUSKUS

24 Alagbado Street

P.O.Box:

Orita Meta Lagos,

Nigeria

Dear IYAWO KUSKUS:

The skilled worker must

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer (RK)

Immigration Section

P.O. Box 1639

Just believe you are a winner.
It will be well with you and decision made shall
be positive.
Just relax because God is with you.
Congratulations in advance.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Good day good people.

Kindly assist a friend. I used ICAS during my credential evaluation process, so I am not familiar with WES. Was anyone able to get WAEC to send his/her transcript to WES? Or how did you go about it.

I await your responses.

Thank you.

talk2dre

Aug 13, 2013
My God is awesome! :p ;D

It is with great delight I announce the arrival of our MR just now!

More good news I declare this week in Jesus Name. Amen :)

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
talk2dre said:
My God is awesome! :p ;D

It is with great delight I announce the arrival of our MR just now!

More good news I declare this week in Jesus Name. Amen :)
Congratulations.
I am dancing azonto for talk2dre.
God will perfect all your plans IJN amen.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
April118 said:
NOC2173. My file was received by CIC on Aug06 and I just got CC charged about one hour ago.
BREAKING NEWS!BREAKING NEWS!!BREAKING NEWS!!!
LATEST UPDATE ON CC, DD ,PER & Application returned date on the 10th Nov. 2014 at 17:20 Nigerian Local time
Latest Charged: 6 AUGUST
Latest DD Encashed: 14 July
Latest PER: 15 July

Latest known application returned Date: 28 August
Total CIC Apps: 8101