08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Mrs L said:
i receive it in Jesus' name. Congrats!!!! You must have been so elated this weekend. I really don't know how i will react when it lands in my husband's inbox. (He is actually the prinicipal applicant). It will be a great day for sure. I posted last week that there was some cloud of divine favour on us......Our God is faithful
My Sister ehen, i cannot explain the feeling, it was truely a joyous moment and yours too will come speedily. Yes you are correct, we are indeed favoured. I never expected that i would get MR in about 6 months when i submitted my app but see what the Lord has done... :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Lolesky said:
Dear forunmite, I congratulate those that have received positive response from CIC. I pray ours will come speedily too. I require a candid advice from the forum towards my spouse application which we plan to submit later this week. In order to increase our chances, we both decided to apply as principal applicant since our professions are listed as eligible occupations. My wories now is that can we both use the same POF? I submitted a fixed deposit certificate as POF though in my name. can my spouse use mine as her POF too?
Yes, this is okay. The same POF can be used so long it is in the name of one of you, husband or wife.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Enity123 said:
Hello, please can we use statement of pension account as POF?
Hi, you can actually use this for your application at the initial stage but later on, if AVO asks for updated POF they may not accept it as they know you are only entitled to 25% of the amount if you are out of work. Cheers.

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Lolesky said:
Dear forunmite, I congratulate those that have received positive response from CIC. I pray ours will come speedily too. I require a candid advice from the forum towards my spouse application which we plan to submit later this week. In order to increase our chances, we both decided to apply as principal applicant since our professions are listed as eligible occupations. My wories now is that can we both use the same POF? I submitted a fixed deposit certificate as POF though in my name. can my spouse use mine as her POF too?
Sure, you can still use the same POF. However you need to plan ahead for when your account is debited. If the first app gets PER then if you are using a debit card for the 2nd app you can then withdraw the funds so it can get rejected otherwise you would wait till it gets to the Visa office to withdraw one of the app. I hope you understand. Best wishes!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ava14 said:
Hello,

Pls i submitted my application on June 13th, 2014 and was received on June 18th, 2014.
Fee was charged on 2nd October, 2014
I received my PER on 5th November, 2014
Kindly add my details to the spread sheet.

Thank you.
Welcome on board ava14. You can enter your details on our spread sheet using this link, http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D

We wish you the best and hope to hear of more positive updates from you, cheers.

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Greetings!

I am new to this thread as I had been on the global FSW2014 thread and that of FSW2013 Nigerians who applied...Congrats to all who are making desired progress....surely and steadily we will all have cause to thank God! I got my PER on Sept 4, 2014...any indication as to when MR is likely to be requested? Cheers n goodluck!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
obinja said:
Greetings!

I am new to this thread as I had been on the global FSW2014 thread and that of FSW2013 Nigerians who applied...Congrats to all who are making desired progress....surely and steadily we will all have cause to thank God! I got my PER on Sept 4, 2014...any indication as to when MR is likely to be requested? Cheers n goodluck!
Congrats on your PER and welcome on board. You can enter your details on our spreadsheet using this link, http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D

MR for you is likely to come this week or next, all the best.

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Congrats on your PER and welcome on board. You can enter your details on our spreadsheet using this link, http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D

MR for you is likely to come this week or next, all the best.
Thanks Pipi'shussy...I had a go at it but I guess I couldnt figure out the PER date logic. Hope you dont mind helping out...thanks again

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Enity123 said:
Hello, please can we use statement of pension account as POF?
I'm always conscious on the use of RSA as POF.
It may be permissible to CIC during the submission stage but with Accra,I don't advice it since only about 25% is accessible to you...the accessibility is even based on the fact that you are out of Job for up to 3 months.
If it is the voluntary pension fund,no issues but the RSA...applicants should be careful.
I have seniors who claimed it is accepted but I'm not too sure of the correctness of the statement.
I will prefer you limit what you can access to 25% of RSA and raise the rest of the POF through other means.
Its really a personal opinion but my opinion is based on the law guiding the accessibility to Nigerian RSA which does not make to be fully unecumbered.
Cheers.

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Lolesky said:
Dear forunmite, I congratulate those that have received positive response from CIC. I pray ours will come speedily too. I require a candid advice from the forum towards my spouse application which we plan to submit later this week. In order to increase our chances, we both decided to apply as principal applicant since our professions are listed as eligible occupations. My wories now is that can we both use the same POF? I submitted a fixed deposit certificate as POF though in my name. can my spouse use mine as her POF too? The POF can be monies of Principal applicant + spouse's. Hence, you can use the same POF for both applications. This is my opinion. Guys, any more thoughts on this?

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Lolesky said:
Dear forunmite, I congratulate those that have received positive response from CIC. I pray ours will come speedily too. I require a candid advice from the forum towards my spouse application which we plan to submit later this week. In order to increase our chances, we both decided to apply as principal applicant since our professions are listed as eligible occupations. My wories now is that can we both use the same POF? I submitted a fixed deposit certificate as POF though in my name. can my spouse use mine as her POF too?-Yes please.
Good luck

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Peeps in da house, this is the mail that dropped for us a couple of hours age. was expecting this too...

Date: November 10, 2014

UCI: ********

Application: E*********

IYAWO KUSKUS

24 Alagbado Street

P.O.Box:

Orita Meta Lagos,

Nigeria

Dear IYAWO KUSKUS:

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of seven $31,291 (CAD$) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer (RK)

Immigration Section

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
kuskus said:
Peeps in da house, this is the mail that dropped for us a couple of hours age. was expecting this too...

IYAWO KUSKUS

24 Alagbado Street

P.O.Box:

Orita Meta Lagos,

Nigeria

Dear IYAWO KUSKUS:

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of seven $31,291 (CAD$) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer (RK)

Immigration Section

P.O. Box 1639

Thank you for breaking the silence.

Congratulations. So ooo ooo o happy for you. Been refreshing this page for a while. ;) oya send them your POF sharp sharp

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
kuskus said:

IYAWO KUSKUS

24 Alagbado Street

P.O.Box:

Orita Meta Lagos,

Nigeria

Dear IYAWO KUSKUS:

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer (RK)

Immigration Section

P.O. Box 1639

Hi kuskus, this is not the end of the road but rather an opportunity to cement the furtherance of your dream. What you are required to do is show the POF for your family of seven and it is on to the next step.

God give you and your family the resources to complete this journey. Looking forward to your good news soon and wish you the best.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, you can actually use this for your application at the initial stage but later on, if AVO asks for updated POF they may not accept it as they know you are only entitled to 25% of the amount if you are out of work. Cheers.
Pipis Husband..... Thanks for the clarification. On point and +1 for you. I'll simply say find the exact pof in account/fixed deposit and add pension fund to it (since you can possibly have some 25%).